• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

130909 f (x) @ NaverNaver's musician choices: 'The song that is good to listen to when you walk down the street in Autumn'?
Sulli chose <Tablo - "Thankful Breath" (feat. Yankee + Bong Tae Gyu)

p.s: In terms of music, actually i was a BSB fans. but after getting to know minsul long enough I began to be affected by their music tastes as well (hip hop music) and of course now I'm a fan of shinee and f (x) too. :P;)

Guest azra1430292364

Minsullians please vote for sulli... She's leading now, today is the last day ... http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=153

Guest teruteru_chan

unseen? 55d0GjN.jpg

credit: moglkim instagram via valsk 
sulli's posture really makes her look like an awkward guy trying to act cool ^^;;

Guest Keira Camia

thank you so much for all the news about our dear minsul...all your stories became inspirations to me.. that life is beautiful...MINSUL FOREVER!

Guest fangirl15

I really miss them so much :(  :((

me5y.jpg

btw, does anyone of you knows where can I watch the SBS drama awards where MinSul won?
i can't find any video of it at YT
:(

Make up artist aid shares her accounts of working with 4 idols. (Minho cut)

3.SHINee

I stood in a daze for the first five seconds when I saw him. They were promoting 'Why So Serious' at the time without Jonghyun (my favorite). I was really surprised with Minho and actually wondered if it was really him because he's... so hilarious. It made me wonder why he wasn't as funny on variety shows because he's hilarious in real life...

He has great skin as well, barely anything to conver with concealer. I remember him asking me to cover up a tiny birth mark on his neck, so tiny that I doubted anyone without binoculars would be able to spot.

from: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2013/09/pann-make-up-artist-aid-shares-her.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Minho hyung is actually funny. But still don't understand why he has a little bit different character in public,or maybe people just noticed his charisma more than his hilarious material. Minho hyung known as a competitive and ambitious idol,is it? His cool figure in public always makes so many girls and ahjummas melted, that's why if I have chance to meet him someday,I would love to learn how to be like him at all :D
But it's different when he with sulli. His hilarious side is easy to seen, I mean, when he with sulli, he becomes so real,real himself, so playful and funny,like there is nothing that he hides from public.

stnd1229 said:

Make up artist aid shares her accounts of working with 4 idols. (Minho cut)

3.SHINee

I stood in a daze for the first five seconds when I saw him. They were promoting 'Why So Serious' at the time without Jonghyun (my favorite). I was really surprised with Minho and actually wondered if it was really him because he's... so hilarious. It made me wonder why he wasn't as funny on variety shows because he's hilarious in real life...

He has great skin as well, barely anything to conver with concealer. I remember him asking me to cover up a tiny birth mark on his neck, so tiny that I doubted anyone without binoculars would be able to spot.

from: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2013/09/pann-make-up-artist-aid-shares-her.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Guest fangirl15

I made a fanvid of f(x) rehearsal... I've been thinking what was that rehearsal is about.
I mean the dance step and what song... so while watching it a couple of times, I remember f(x)'s song titled Kick from Pink Tape Album...
the dance steps sort of matched with the song...
MinSullians...please correct me if I'm wrong.
well here it goes...

Guest bemjerry13

and I thought I couldn't love him more :x :\"> :x :\">......Minho, really is I think one of the great ones.....and what birth mark is she talking about?!??!? where is it, i have the collection (understatement of the year! :D) but I haven't noticed any birth mark....i bet that birthmark is sexy!....i'll dig at my collections and investigate! :-B

Archived