Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ermajuls

Minsul in "one side bangs hair style"  :D 

Me      : Minsul, say Hello to your fans! Minsul: Hello, minsullian! thank you for loving us and please stay along with us forever! "Good night and Have a nice dream, love you!" :-* (:| (:|

aaa in that photo they've the same face

Guest fangirl15

another screen cap from ST . . .
actually, aside from Sulli's reaction, this one caught my attention :D
j669.jpg
he, just can't help smiling . . . oh I really miss Minho's smile.

@zee thanks for that ;)
he's still tall :D

Hello, I'm a new member here :D but I've been lurked this thread since last April and learned about this thread before join,but please treat me well and tell me if something is wrong with my post. Thank you!

@parkhyerin it's a sweet conversation. I think it's makes sense.

Guest minsuldaebak

Hi guys! I just made a collection of my favorite cuts of MINSUL's voices. Btw the name of my youtube account isn't my real name. It's just what I use online. :)
Minho's Deep and Soothing Voice

Sulli's Soft and Sweet Voice

Their voices are so underrated and I just want people to appreciate them more. Hope you guys like it. :D 

Guest fangirl15

I just wanna share my first ever fanmade video...
this is about f(x)...hope you all like it. thanks!
somehow, the video is kinda blurry, I don't know why :(

next, I'll try doing some MinSul vid :D

Guest fangirl15

@minsuldaebak i love Minho and Sulli's voice... hope to see/watch them do a duet someday...
@boysul wow! another MinSul fanboy... annyeong :-h

Guest peach20kr

In Mamma mia today, Kyuhyun's mom said that Changmin, Minho and Cnblue Jonghyun sometimes have a get-together in her house, and since Kyuhyun's older sister's gone abroad to study, some of them slept over in Kyuhyun's noona's room. and Kyuhyune said that one day Minho disappeared while Kyuline were drinking wine all together, and later he found Minho sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

Kyuhyun's answer really made me smile because Sulli said to Kyuhyun in Radio Star that she heard about Kyuhyun from someone once in a while and knew the fact that Kyuhyun drank wine while playing a game, so I guess someone whom sulli mentioned was Minho and while drinking wine with Kyuline, Minho sneaked out from the place and talked to sulli on the phone on the sofa, and then he fell asleep there. hahaha,...

hmmmm,...patbingsoo, swings and wine,.....

according to some fan accounts about Minho in Music Core yesterday (Yesterday Music Core was recorded for the next week too until late right after the show because Music core will be recorded for K-pop concert in In-Cheon next Saturday, that'll be airing in two weeks)

Minho looked a little tired and sluggish today, but later he giggled when forgetting his lines and his feelings seemed gotten better.

he often had a chat with No Hong-Cheol and drank coffee, and I spotted him touching his cell phone often, too.  

6935fce3-a032-40c5-9538-737cd22339e5_zps

But he kept sneezing and coughing, and asked his stylist for tissue and blew his nose turning back at the corner. he seemed to catch a cold.

after announcing the winner, Music Core staff said there would be another recording for next week, so we stayed there a few more hours. around 5:30, Minho came back again and he was wearing a white shirt, a gray cardigan and white pants. and Gwanghee ran to Minho after his performance, and they looked very close. that's probably because of TTBY.

tistory_com_20130908_184114_zps4df00860.

@peach20kr   i really love your insights.. tnx for all the translation...

hays, watching the video of that call of minho to sulli...that sealed everything to me..that they are really something...that infamous call, minho's on the phone while going to china for the dream cup and later sulli's pix surfaced that she was also on the phone talking to someone...and that "simple gesture" last week in the music core...maybe because i saw that... =) hays...love them really..

Guest parkhyerin

@boysul daebak! Haha nice to know you too.. :D By the way,where are you from?

@peach20kr woah unni ,thank you,again, for a billion times. That's what I really think when sulli said she heard about kyuhyun from 'someone',and I thought,it must be minho since the one we know whom sulli close to in kyu-line is minho,and finally ,that's a clue! its like already confirmed to me that 'someone' is truly minho ! :D :x

Guest jinrimino

Sorry for not been posting, for so long :(

what are you counting Minho? :-? ;))

tumblr_msaegjjFCF1qaaovco1_250.gif    tumblr_msaegjjFCF1qaaovco3_250.gif

tumblr_msaegjjFCF1qaaovco2_250.gif    tumblr_msaegjjFCF1qaaovco4_250.gif

btw, welcome to our thread @boysul >:D<

Guest fangirl15

wow! thank you @peach20kr for that :-*
so, it really is true...I mean, I guess it's true that the person Sulli's referring to is Minho.
well, I hope so... Minho often call Sulli...
hmmmm...I wonder what they're talking about :-/
maybe Sulli told Minho not to drink wine or he might kiss somebody there :))   =))
and told him to just take a nap or rather sleep at the sofa.

on a serious note, I'm a bit worried about Minho's health :(
I hope he's fine. He needs more rest.

I'm gonna :-c Sulli and tell her to cook some juk/jook for Minho  ;):D

@fangirl15 @jinrimino hi! Thank you! Nice to know you :)

@parkhyerin I'm from Indonesia. I'm sorry,but I visited your profile,you are from indonesia too? lets meet up then :D

Guest jinmin16

waah thank you eonni @peach20kr you always made my day  :x oh, by the way, can anyone tell me about "patbingsoo and swings", because i didn't know about that info @-)  hehehe 
:)>-

Guest parkhyerin

@boysul woah for real? Daebak ! Kok gak bilang dari tadi ? (why didn't you tell me ealier?) lol yes I'm from indonesia :D where do you live ? I'm from south kalimantan. Its so nice to know a new minsul fanboy and especially from Indonesia :D

Archived