♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

nice Fika Hoogendyk! I thikn the FBI can learn something from you!

=))

it seems that most of us re watching Minho shows probably because of our frustration today! I myself watch the videos when SHINee first came here in the Philippines. I was laughing in one of the videos when a male companion, who is probably the one holding the video so that his female companion can fangirl, asked to his companion "sino dyan ang gusto mo? (who do you like among them?) and the girl said I think Onew, but then when Minho modeled for the fans, after being asked by the hosts, the guy said," yan ang gwapo" (that one is the handome one!)...

=))  =)) =)).....even guys can't deny the fact that Minho really is gorgeous!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

bemjerry13 said:

nice Fika Hoogendyk! I thikn the FBI can learn something from you!

=))

it seems that most of us re watching Minho shows probably because of our frustration today! I myself watch the videos when SHINee first came here in the Philippines. I was laughing in one of the videos when a male companion, who is probably the one holding the video so that his female companion can fangirl, asked to his companion "sino dyan ang gusto mo? (who do you like among them?) and the girl said I think Onew, but then when Minho modeled for the fans, after being asked by the hosts, the guy said," yan ang gwapo" (that one is the handome one!)...

=))  =)) =)).....even guys can't deny the fact that Minho really is gorgeous!

Guest bemjerry13

i changed my mind about Minho's hair, after looking at the pictures I decided that I love him more with his hair almost covering his eyes because he appears so much like a boy! but anyways, it's a start that SM did not cut his hair, I still have this fantasy that I'll the minho with long locks again......may be another color, towards the lighter shade....? :)>- :\"> :x
read that the rest of the shinee boys are going back to korea tonight....is it true? SM better have some good reason for rushing these boys out of the phililppines...they must be so tired...

Guest amazingminsul

Hello chingus! Been so long since I've posted here. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just wanna share what happened to us yesterday during the k-rep.

This one is kinda out of the topic but I really feel sad and sorry for those fans who was not able to see Minho including me.

Since its the last day of our examination yesterday, my friends and I planned to go to Gateway, it is a mall beside Araneta, the place where the concert was held. We were just roaming around the mall since we've got nothing to do we went to where the line for the concert is and we saw so many fan girls and fan boys there and I was shocked because Shinee has a lot of fanboys, srsly. And even if it is raining hard that time they still manage to fall in line. Then I saw a cutie little girl with her mom I think and she's asking her mom if she's going to finally see Minho in person. Poor little girl because Minho was not there. And I've got to say Minho really gained his popularity here in the PH because some fans was there just to see him and some even buy a super vip ticket just to see him. Feel sad for them. And since we really don't have a ticket for the concert we thought that it was better to go back inside the mall and we're looking for a comfort room then suddenly we saw so many fans waiting outside the Cinema 5 then we asked what's in there and they told us that shinee, exo have presscon then we waited for 2 hours just to see the OTP4 but sadly the guards said that the place was prohibited so we planned to go downstairs and waited again then around 5 something they have finally arrived. And gosh, they are all handsome. Onew's smile can melt a girl's heart, Taemin is kinda serious that time, Key looks like a prince with his black hair and Jjong is really a bad-good type man and such a hottie. Hahaha. We just wish that our Minho was there also. Hayyy.

Sorry for the long post.

Guest bemjerry13

shinee arived in korea at 5 am. the shinee world is in a buzz now because looking at their schedule they really got nothing to be busy about until sept.11 but why were the boys rushed back to korea???? they must have something going on in korea that demands their presence there...another comeback may be???? shawols don't know and they are frustrated!
that was heartbreaking amazingminsul, the little girl asking her mom.... :((
i really hope that Minho will come here to the Philippines just so he can give back to his fans...i was honestly hoping the Bench (a local clothing brand) will get him as a model because Bench got some of the boys of Suju and 1 from 2pm to model for their clothes.... :((...i'm still hoping though that Bench or HUman can get Minho back here to model for their clothes...... [-O<

Guest christinderella

PRESSCON 130907Host: What are you planning tonight?Taemin: We prepared a little gift for the fans. I hope you guys enjoy it. Although Minho isn't here tonight, I hope you guys understand he's doing something else.
My imaginations are running wild again and again. Let's be positive. I know Minho will come back for his fans. About the DKFC 2 lineup it's not yet sure but I am really hoping for SHINee and f(x)! :) 
CREDITS: Philippine KPOP CommitteePRESSCON Transcript (FULL):http://pkci.org/k-pop-republic-2013-press-conference/

Guest amazingminsul

I really feel sorry for that cutie. She even told her mom that she want to have a picture with Minho. So, I'm assuming that they got the expensive ticket because they were on the vip line. If only Minho was there. @bemjerry13

P.S. Shawol fandom, they were really nice. They are really friendly and I was happy to talk to some of them eventhough we really don't know each other. Its my first time actually to wait and to join the crowd just to see Shinee. It was really tiring.

Guest fangirl15

:x  MinSul from TTBY  :x
7blq.jpg
Annyeong Minho fans! For those of you who attended the concert.
I know you are all sad and some are frustrated because he wasn't able to join his group at the concert...
hope this 2nd photo can erase those sadness from your faces.
pfmd.jpg
Minho is smiling back at you! :D

I may not know what he's thinking right now, but I'm pretty sure he, himself is very sad because of what had happened.
But there's nothing he can do about it though, he got a pretty crazy schedule...
I really feel sorry for all the fans who went there, but hopefully all of Minho fans will have a big heart and try to understand the reason why he wasn't able to come.

Hopefully, Minho's warm smile can comfort you all :-*

Have a blessed Sunday MinSullians!

[photos credit: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/foryou/index.html ]

Guest 1proudminsullian

I just watched KPOP REPUBLIC yesterday!
First was Crispi crunch and Soomin (special guests), next was Dal Shabet (they were so cute!), next was EXO-K (everyone were like standing up and shouting and screaming like crazy that can hurt my ears big time!) and the last who came out, no other than, SHINee, they are the ones I've been waiting for and that's why I came here it's because of SHINee and especially Minho! Then a short presentation of SHINee along with the countdown 10 to 1! And I was screaming at the top of my lungs! They started singing Dream Girl, and I put on my binoculars to see where's Minho, but they were just 4 so I continued looking for Minho, unfornately he wasn't there!!!!! When Minho's rap part came, it's Key who sang it. NO MINHO :(( I can't believe it, the thing I went to this concert is to see SHINee, especially Minho!!!!
He was in the welcome video message, to think he will also be in Philippines! But he wasn't!
Good thing Taemin's there! But still I was kinda frustrated that Minho wasn't there! Since I don't want to ruin my day, I still enjoyed that I saw SHINee live! They sang Lucifer as their second performance, next is Underworld, and last is Why So serious
Good thing I video recorded their performance!
HOPE TO SEE MINHO SOON!  [-O<

Guest fangirl15

wow Minho is 186cm :-O
and Sulli is already 170cm :-O

I was watching strong hearts last night, the episode where they took Sulli's height :)
she said she was 169cm, but after measuring her height.... the result was 169.8cm.
she was about to raise her right arm but after seeing the result, she was like :-O :))

here's the screen cap :D
3ffb.jpg

Guest parkhyerin

I just want to recall to our MinSul moment of Amazing F(x) "Minho calls Sulli"..

Do you all ever wonder what was minho talked about before sulli turned the phone into a loudspeaker ?
then...I watch again the SHINee Roleplaying calling their girlfriends at February....

My imagination,I made a combination of both conversations ( minho calls sulli and minho's role when he calls his girlfriend )

Sulli: Hello? (it was took her a moment to continued the next word 'oppa')
Minho: Honey, its me
Sulli: ...Oppa.. (look at her poker face...like 'uh eottoke,did anyone hear him?' expression)
Minho: Sulli-ah...where are you?
Sulli: I'm filming something right now. Oppa we're going to New Zealand! You're Jealous,huh? (its like sulli told him 'you knew, I told you I will filming today,why are you calling me?)
Minho: But it's already been a week since we last talked! (uwooo uwooo for real minho yah? )
Sulli: I'm not kidding! I'm serious! We're writing down our bucket list! What should I write? ( sulli was like 'im not joking,for real! you calling me in the middle of filming, can you please just call me later?' )

Haha I'm sorry, my imagination =))  but, is he really like that when he calls her girlfriend? and MinSul convo above, does it makes sense ? LOL
anyway, I'm barely posting here because my tight activity,because last week I was just already being a college student :D But I still lurking this thread everyday.. and I miss minsul sooooo much!!! Hope our Miracle (read: Minsul) come soon, just keep praying for it and don't lost hope to our miracle :x

one quote from me.. "If miracle is real,it is MinSul."

Archived