♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Johnnie Beato

i want to go to korea to see my idol ''choi minho  and my crush ''choi jinri/ sulli.that's all i wantad for now...but i know in my self that it is possible to happen.huhuhu.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christinderella

SM Entertainment Has Big Plans For The Upcoming Year 

READ MORE AT 24-7 KPOP: 24-7kpop.com/2013/08/11/sm-entertainment-has-big-plans-for-the-upcoming-year/
SM Entertainment Has Big Plans For The Upcoming Year Hold your breath and get your money ready! SM Entertainment has big plans for the rest of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, as revealed by their predictions for the next upcoming fiscal quarters. First, the most important and exciting news: SM Entertainment has plans to reveal two new groups! Currently listed as merely “New Group B” and “New Group A,” the two groups are surely going to excite all of the fans out there. New Group B will be active in the first fiscal quarter of the year, along with Super Junior. The second quarter will be filled with SHINee and F(x), the third with TVXQ and EXO, while SM’s year will end with SNSD and New Group B.  As for concerts for the upcoming year, there’s a lot of big news. There will be SM Town, SHINee, TVXQ, and SNSD world tours, while EXO and F(x) will be having Asian tours. There’s a lot of plans for every artist in Japan, including tours from every SM group. SOURCE: Instiz

READ MORE AT 24-7 KPOP: 24-7kpop.com/2013/08/11/sm-entertainment-has-big-plans-for-the-upcoming-year/

Guest KarlyMin_SHAWOL

Hi Guys!!!!!I'm still studying for my unit test tomorrow but I want to tell you what happen to me this day......
My teacher said that we need to review for our UT tomorrow.while I'm reading my notes in the library  I saw my seatmate writing K-Pop songs in her notebook and I said to her if she love k-pop and she said yes.I asked her if she know SHINee and f(X) she said yes.Know we are friends>:D<

Guest minsullian

Have you guys heard already Minho's deep, resonate, and lovely voice besides singing "Good Day"? :\"> Sulli, also has an amazing and cute voice! :D SM should pair them up in a one song. It's even a sad fact that in TTBY, considering both of them are in a Kpop band, the staff didn't even let them sing one OST in the drama. :(( Oh well, let's hope that they will have one someday! <3

When he sang an English song "Just Once" in the first part of the video... OMGGGGGGG!!

tumblr_lee2wxpRjT1qeuld9o1_400.gif

Sorry if this had been already posted :))

Guest lesleychoi

Kyaaaaa!! Hoping for more Minsul interactions in their upcoming tours!!! Yay! 
So many talented writers, video editors and a singer in this ship! You guys are just awesome  ^:)^

(I can't express my Minsul feelings right now because our long quiz in Chemistry just drained every hormones out of my body. My mind is so tired but I managed to daydream a little while typing this post. Hope you enjoy!)

CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE PHOTOS!!
Conv. between Minho and Sulli
Minho: Sulli yah! I'm gonna show you my skills in table tennis! Watch and be impressed!tumblr_mrlxartdT41spj831o1_250.gif

Sulli: HAHAHA oppa! You called that "skills?" HAHAtumblr_mrmi7pV1Ri1ryy7s8o1_500.gif

Minho: Aish! Stop laughing at me!tumblr_mrmfx3oF5Y1sdcst5o1_400.gif

or else I'm gonna bite your lips like this!tumblr_inline_miqc574SVh1rsk4w1.gif

Sulli: ahhhh oppa I like that! You always know what I want!tumblr_mnnm357iZR1st480fo1_500.gif

Minho: Of course my Sulli. We're soulmates remember? I love you!tumblr_mrme2uvLe31rc6djdo1_250.gif

Sulli: I love you more Oppa!tumblr_mrlwxkQMS61sxfkx3o5_250.jpg

Guest fangirl15

haaaaaaaay . . .
finally, I'm done BR :D
you guys are impressive and i like that!!!
This thread is very much alive ^:)^
I read a lot posts and I saw a lists of FF too! I love FF and actually I already bookmarked it! :D
hope that I'll have plenty of time reading it though :(
okay, I'll be leaving now. Gonna wake up early tom.
take care MinSullians and have a great weekend! 368959bc81nd29tx.gif

TO CELEBRATE TTBY FIRST ANNIVERSARYHERE ARE THE WORKS OUR MINSUL CREWMATES TO OUR SPECIAL MINSUL PROJECTWHY DO I LOVE MINSUL?
DAY THREEMINSUL FANARTS/PHOTO EDITS
from @nislatif
banner1_zps727908e3.jpg

from @pandora460
5c729b32-1221-482d-b1a2-123baec10644_zps
80dc50d7-eb0e-4645-989e-b210177aad03_zps
206cd378-940b-4051-88ac-f20a5662a8b3_zps
1a1e9b2f-f21c-4d0f-bd5f-9829dd906933_zps

from 300love of Singapore
1157494_10201342504619903_174746557_n.jp

from chanyeeorr at AFF

tumblr_mr9fmg8Gv41s79y4so1_1280.jpg

from TheMinsullian at Twitter
BRPHi6bCQAAUasJ.png

from @dankin
BRtaV5JCYAAoGWp.jpg:largeBRtaFmACcAArHbu.jpg:largeBRtas66CQAEw86O.jpg:large

Guest ravissant

To our fanfic author-nims, @melissachoi, @mahogany4, @sulli4ever, @siashin, @robinhood108, @mochi18, @tenzeronine, @isha200 & @foxiscully I LOVE each & every one of the stories.  Already subscribed & upvoted to them.  ;)  

Guest melissachoi1

Wow!! here in the thread we have amazing artists!! all the photos are really good i'm absolutely love it all:x :x :x  it make me remind a lot of Minsul moments that i like, you did an amazing job thank you so much  =D> =D> :D
@counsel05 i was expecting a video from you because your Minsul tie videos are so amazing (i'm still waiting for Minsul tie 5 ;)) ) , but i love your photo!! it make me smile i hope Minsul have a happy ending like in your pic8-> ;)
P.D: do you know were i can watch the videos that the crewmates did? 

Guest ohmyminsul

@counsel05 I totally love that comic you made! Ohmygosh I thought I needed to catch my breath after reading it. Hahha :D Now that I've heard about the SM entertainment's news for the upcoming year I can't wait for next year in which there will be filled with SHINee AND f(x). Jeez, I think I even need to prepare myself now!

To my fellow writers who has presented us with a wonderful array of imaginative and wonderful stories - @melissachoi, @mahogany4, @sulli4ever, @siashin, @robinhood108, @mochi18, @tenzeronine & @isha200 - I'm so proud of you :)

I know it can be nerve wrecking to share our musings and wait to see if the readers love them as much as we love creating them. So thank you & don't stop sharing your creations.

And to our lovely readers who upvoted us & left us wonderful heartwarming comments & encouragement ....

THANK YOU, TERIMA KASIH, MERCI, MARAMING SALAMAT, ARIGATO & KAMSAHAMNIDA !!!

(Sorry, I wanna post a nice TQ gif, but am on iPhone mode :) )

Archived