♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest isha200

To all my darling Minsullians...

I have opened my AFF MINSUL oneshot for everybody.. sorry a bit late... I'm a bit under the weather so have been resting.

Happy anniversary to our Minsul and hoping for more to come. ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

rahma_bio said: Timnat2010 said: Minho (he was smiling widely in those airport pics!) has returned to Korea alone today(maybe due to filming of the new drama). Can someone help to post his photo and that of Sulli(today's Me2day)? Both were wearing white shirts!

Guest parkhyerin

This Minsul thread have such an amazing and talented Minsullians :o papa Minho and mama Sulli must be really proud xD me too proud of you all. And for @mahogany4, you should enter SM to be their composer and for all authors who participated on this project,you could enter SM to be the scriptwriter of SM,maybe for another minho and sulli's drama :D its gonna be big, big chance that you could spying minsul also =))

hahaha sorry I'm still in my dreaming-zone because I just woke up =)) But for real,I'm so proud of you guys,really proud >:D< good really job ! :-bd

Guest suelli4ever

isha200 said: To all my darling Minsullians...
I have opened my AFF MINSUL oneshot for everybody.. sorry a bit late... I'm a bit under the weather so have been resting.

Happy anniversary to our Minsul and hoping for more to come. ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

Guest melissachoi1

Wow!! all the fics are so good!! congratulation to all the authors you guys did a wonderfull job  ^:)^ =D>
And OMG!! @mahogany4 i love your song so much!!! it's really beautiful, and your voice!!! is you who sings?? daebak not only an amazing author an amazing singer too ^:)^:)^:)^

Happy anniversary my dear crewmates  <:-P

Guest nilmemories

Seriously @mahogany4: Why are you so talented? :-? :-? I envy you  =P~ You're really really really a precious asset of this thread. We're so proud of you >:D< :x \:D/

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF THE 2ND YEAR ...OUR MINSUL TIE HAS REACHED YEAR 2 ...I've still not believed yet that it's over a year now, my eagerness and excited has not subsided but even been more to Minsulactions ...what a powerful ship !!! Thank you for bringing joy Minsul, Minsulians ...love u !!!
MINSUL HWAITING ....
MINSULIANS HWAITING !!!!
CONGRAT & CHEER :X :X :X

Guest nislatif

Ahhh i m late again! Happy anniversary ttby! Happy anniversary to the ship! May the happiness and love will flourish more and more in years to come. To infinity and beyond! Ok i m not sure if anyone has posted this, but we are in the mood of celebrating, cast a vote, place them higher! We can do this, we gotta do this! They r currently at no 4! :) http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple/

Guest isha200

My dear isha I miss you and your amazing fic The Undercover Prince, when will you update chapter 14??? :(( BTW HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO OUR MINSUL COUPLE!!!Another year to share...Precious MINSUL moments...Another year to strengthen...A friendship that defines forever...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MINSULLIANS!!!!!

Dear @suelli4ever, I'm thinking about updating the chapter by tonight *winks*

Guest Kaye Bee

Ahhh i m late again! Happy anniversary ttby! Happy anniversary to the ship! May the happiness and love will flourish more and more in years to come. To infinity and beyond! Ok i m not sure if anyone has posted this' date=' but we are in the mood of celebrating, cast a vote, place them higher! We can do this, we gotta do this! They r currently at no 4! :) http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple/[/quote']

I did i did i did!!!! cmon y'all!!!! we can do this!!! Cast your vote and comments now!!! (on hyper mode *sorry*) :D;)

f(x) will be on Music Bank later!! :) :)

Performer's list: BEAST, f(x), EXO, VIXX, M.I.B, 24K, 2NE1, ZE:A, B.A.P, Bigstar, Sunny Days, Turan, Wassup, Lee Ji Ahn, MR.MR, Yoo Seung Eun, TAHITI, Crayon Pop, AOA, Stellar, Dickpunks, F-ve Dolls, Ulala Session, Girl’s Day, Apink

Guest ohmyminsul

It's been such a long time since I last posted something here! Now that I'm taking a break from all the studying, I will be active here again. :D And at the same time this might be late but.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR LOVELY, SWEET, AWESOME, NEVER-FAILED-TO-FLUTTER-US: the MinSul couple! Seriously, I was amazed at how talented everyone is here. All the submitted work was simply amazing. Everyone did a really great job! I can't say enough of how happy I am that this project was created and I want to thank all those who contributed. ^^ On a side note, I've changed my username. I was ohmyminsul but now am robinhood. Just thought it'd be easier to rmb since its the same in Asian fanfics as well. I've no idea whether this is appropriate or not but I love you all! (As well as our MinSul couple hehe) Have a great day ahead everyone~ :)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[iNFO] f(x) will be having Asian tours

READ MORE AT 24-7 KPOP: 24-7kpop.com/2013/08/11/sm-entertainment-has-big-plans-for-the-upcoming-year/

Are you ready for f(X) asia tour???

cr: Sulli Choi F(x) fanpage

Guest azra1430292364

OOMMMMGGGG FX ASSIIAANNN TOOURRRSSSS AKBSUFJEIDJEIDNUE!!???!!!!!!!!! Hope its true.. please..please...please... [-O< [-O<

Archived