Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

ssv_016_zps8239a01d.jpg

picture cr: http://blog.naver.com/dune1343?Redirect=Log&logNo=90178377857

Minho wrote:

Time...Amid busy schedule

For the first time, look at the time leisurely

with relaxed feeling..

BTW, I heard Medical Top Team will start first filming tomorrow(Aug. 4th).

6245f9f7-2e81-4f72-8245-01449017608b_zps

someone spotted Minho at Patbingsoo (ice red bean sherbet) shop in Apgujung on Thursday(Aug.1st)

he said "I visited Sojugro, patbingsoo shop and saw shinee Minho there. he was clearly handsome."

http://blog.naver.com/letter_25?Redirect=Log&logNo=150173187339

Guest flamingshawol

need to post my fanvid here ;)) Dr. Minho curing all form of heart ailments and anxieties since 1991 :x

Guest rahma_bio

F (x) schedule on August

3rd - Music Core (4PM)

DMZ peace concert (6:30PM)

Countdown Summer Special (8PM)  

live stream mucore:http://t.co/P2mfbSHRSE

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[iNFO]

MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore 2013" Lineup: f(x), SHINee, 2PM, 2AM, T-ARA, IU, miss A, etc. Date: Nov 16th

cr: SuneyABO

Guest parkhyerin

Just wanna share a few comments from shawol and some from netizens that I found randomly everywhere (stalking habit).

About Sulli's ideal type : someone who is dependable, has a lot of aegyo,and listens to her well,sexy, open-minded,father-like figure.

“Sulli's ideal type sounds an awfully lot like Minho no jokes”

“I'm not sure about the others (ideal type),but sulli....minho?”

“Sulli,did you talked about your ideal type or describing 'Minho' from head to toe ?”

“Sulli,my ideal type is minho too :) sincerely,shawol.”

“sulli, your ideal type is minho,no joke,I know him well,you know?”

And about TTBY DVD BTS part 2 by MrMinho that has uploaded to youtube yesterday,has been shared in twitter by SHINee and Minho fanbase. Here's a few comments I found from them.

“Minho's strength is suddenly disappear when he lifts sulli up,why?”

“Minho is a super idol,but now,I know,so far,sulli is his weakness” :x

“Sulli backwashing minho...I'm waiting to meet him since I was born,but you..ah lucky kkkkk”

“seems like minho is all nervous, do you feeling something towards sulli ya minho?”

“Mino,why are you always being playful and happy when you near to sulli? I like it,but my heart is also broken” <- I'm feel sorry for you :(

I'm sorry for this habit,but I do love to share non-minsullian thoughts about uri minsul,I always found it interesting, I mean, we are not all being delusional,I mean we are not totally biased,see, even non-minsullian always noticed what we noticed ;;)

@parkhyerin regarding your post ...
tumblr_m26aakLAwi1r17db1o1_250.gif
@Timnat2010 Minho making a "howling" sound before the backwash scene? It might have probably been cold, i remember before Sulli was worried that Minho might get sick due to the coldness of the water. Awwww the noonas should have not given Minho a towel but a human blanket in the person of Sulli  8-> That should have keep him more than warm  ;) :\"> :P
tumblr_mcs82y7CeK1r6ikaw.gif

Guest minsullian

© jhoieeeyeeeiram tumblr (http://jhoieeeyeeeiram.tumblr.com/post/57168918833/sullis-ideal-type-someone-who-is-dependable)

"Sulli’s Ideal type: "Someone who is dependable, has a lot of aegyo, and listens to me well. I hope he always stays by my side. An open-minded man with natural hair who dresses neatly and is also sexy and confident."

Minho

(1) “Dependable" - Onew once chose Minho as the most dependable/reliable member in SHINee. ;)

(2) “Has a lot of aegyo" - Well, my baby’s the Aegyo King of SHINee. *bbuing bbuing*

(3) “Listens to me well" - They do actually contact each other. I don’t know what for. HAHA. Pretty sure he listens to her and she listens to him well. (Or maybe I’m just delusional. HAHAHA) 

(4) “Always by my side" - Well, both revealed that they contact each other for casual talks or just to cheer each other up. :)

(5) “SEXY" - NO EXPLANATION NEEDED. JUST LOOK AT MINHO. IF YOU THINK HE’S NOT SEXY ENOUGH, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED. HELLO?! ABS. ABS EVERYWHERE. OR RATHER, MUSCLES. MUSCLES EVERYWHERE. =)))))

(6) “Confident" - ABS. Lol. I mean he’s pretty confident of his body and being a fan of SHINee for more than 2 years, you’d see that Minho becomes more and more confident in every performance.  I’m really proud of him. He even developed his singing skills. :)

(7)"Natural hair and dresses neatly"

tumblr_mowvfareX81rsplwwo1_500.jpg

Another one of my sort of delusional-because-i-ship-them-so-hard post. HAHAHAHAHA. No. Not abandoning my ship. ;)"

For you who cannot view the youku version in your country, the following TTBY Japanese DVD minsul cut version is found in youtube:-

Part 1 (Chinese Sub)

Part 2 (Chinese Sub)

At 01:07, kwanghee teases Sulli to keep her eyes close when being lift up and gets a kiss (by Minho). I bet he adores minsul's tacit coupling too, and feels they deserve a sweet kiss after the hard work. LOL.

credit: LetMetulja @youtube

credit: original video by MrMinho

Guest parkhyerin

Sulli me2day update.Sanee supported Sulliyah at Music Core today 130803  ..

where is Minho??Are you doing this Sulli so Minho will be envious he was not around on his own show?? hahahaa 

[TRANS] 130803 Sulli me2day update: “My dongsaeng~ Our baby came to cheer on noonas for their Music Core performance today^^ Noonas gave him kisses..And also showed aegyo~~^^ Thank you(,) Sanee~ ❤(I saw him dancing and having fun during noona’s performance><)”

Trans by hearteumi@functionlove.net

Maybe sulli replacing Choi Minho with Choi San-E, because its a Music Program that minho is currently MC-ing in,so San-E is taking Minho's role in this selca ? Hahaha and I wonder if F(x) and Minho take a selca today (as if Minho didn't leave to Japan) with San-E, I'm imagining Minho carrying san-E up, and as we known,minho loves kids.. it would be like a father-mother-son selca for sure =)) (and its gonna be our heart attack)

Guest bemjerry13

I just watched SHINee's interview at MNET and apparently Minho is singing the John PArk song so much that the other members are getting tired of hearing it. Please correct me if I a wrong but are they talking about the Good day song? the one that Minho sung in their 5th anniversary concert? because if it is, i'm just wondering why because the concert is long done and he doesn't need to practice singing that particular song!

This is my interpretation of this, could it be that the song holds a special meaning (COuld it be their song!?)....and that him singing it is an indication that everything is going nice and smooth (their relationship, I mean!>>..)

BQuNXfRCYAA8MIo.jpg:large
wu2088j.jpg
Venue: The Meadows, Gardens by the Bay (16,000 Standing Capacity)
Language: Korean
Rating: -
Date: November 16th, 2013 (Saturday) 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Price (exclude booking fee): $188 (Regular price), $238 (Regular price), $288 (Regular price), $438 (Regular price)

Seems fake!

Guest bemjerry13

I know that I am sounding like a broken record but please vote for Minho.....he's already third!!!! pleases..please....please....

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/list.m

Archived