• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christinderella

*SORRY IT WAS BLURRED*
SCREENCAPS:
MINSUL'S BLUE AND WHITE MOTIF FOR SHOW MUSIC CORE 072713 PLUS MINHO'S NECKTIE IS LIKE SULLI'S HAIR COLOR AND HAIR CLIP 
xPMhqwx.jpg?1 

Guest salju77

SO, the only I can do is giving random comments supporting our beloved Sulli F(x) while waiting the music core streaming :(( okay, I'll wait patiently
:x

Guest bemjerry13

read that jo ji hoon, of the famous princess hours, is also going to be in the Medical Top Team drama...this show is turning out to be the convention of gorgeous men... first there was Kwon Sang Woo,then Minho (he already accepted right?) and now Jo ji Hoon!....wonder if they will have an abs battle there!?!??! because they all sure have gorgeous body besides their gorgeous face......

I think we will be seeing these doctors take off their shirt!....I don't think the writer and the director will pass out the chance of not having these three show their body if it will add to the ratings!!!...

poor..poor Sulli, I guess, having the right to see Minho's gorgeousness is not going to be exclusive for a while!hahahahaha!

BTW, please vote for fx and SHINee at https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/376474729030486!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

I hope there are some Minsul moments pics that caught by the camera or by the fantaken [-O<

Guest Kaye Bee

huhu cant watch the whole show coz im on duty but i got to watch our Princess Sulli :D aiyeee and a little of Prince Minho :(

Great perfomance today ;) its soo obvious that they gave their all today :D :x :-bd =D>

Guest rahma_bio

LoL....sulli...now you have another tattoo.....is that your daughter (maybe M**H* daughter too?????? :P:)) =))

@kyeoptaminsul: the third picture you just update below it's look like Sulli, i can see in her hair and the laugh one...(im too addict right :P,)"yaaaaa,,,,,Minho, Why you cover sulli's face! remove your hand so i can see sulli clearly.....:)) =))

Archived