• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

About the question of 'the first love', Sulli carefully said " doesn't the first love mean painful(heartbroken) love? so, (in that case) I guess I haven't had a first love, yet, but isn't it happening to me soon too.?"

Wahhhh sulli-ya, its so clear right now. 'Doesn't the first love mean painful(heartbroken) love? So I guess I haven't had a first love' from this,I know what you mean about you haven't had a first love. Your 'current first love' have never breaks your heart,right? that's why you deny about had a first love, I got it. He'll never hurt you sulli, he's also your last love. Don't worry. :)

Guest Kaye Bee

rahma_bio said:

130726 F (x) at SBS Boom Young Street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wq0ToVMJhNs

cr:fx3dingradio

when it comes to Boom's Young Street, there was nothing special except Krystal's reaction as soon as Boom mentioned Minho(I guess it's around 05:03-05:09)

f(x) members were laughing when Boom said that Minho among shinee members was the only one who failing to pass Boom's Entertainment Audition (Guests are supposed to show their skills to pass the audition), and Krystal was taking a glance at Sulli to see her reaction (Sulli put her head down and laughed awkwardly) when Boom mentioned Minho. and Sulli also ended up being the only member failing to pass Boom's audition as Minho,.poor Sulli ㅠㅠ

and Boom asked who would be the best husband in SM in terms of kind and caring personality.

Victoria answered Kangta was the one who's the most qualified for the best husband as he was very good at cooking, but Sulli kept quiet and just smiled.

Sulli said she would be willing to support her baby brother if he wanted to be an idol later but only if he did that on his own, and sulli expressed her sad feeling coz she couldn't see her baby brother often due to her busy schedule. and her baby brother called Sulli "Jinri ya" and sometimes bit and hit Sulli.

About the question of 'the first love', Sulli carefully said " doesn't the first love mean painful(heartbroken) love? so, (in that case) I guess I haven't had a first love, yet, but isn't it happening to me soon too.?"

Sulli said she wasn't kind of a woman who liked to receive big romantic events and love confession from a man, but it didn't mean she didn't like it. About the question of "what if your dream man shows up to you?"

Sulli said that she wasn't courage enough to catch him just based on his appearance. instead she would like to have more time to get to know him(personality wise)

Sulli avoided answering most of the questions related to a man and love while victoria and luna answered them.

oh my... i was tearing up with joy when i read this :)

I CAN'T FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE!!!!

\m/ :*

OK, so will anyone here be streaming Music Core live?? 
Here's a link from youtube if you guys didn't catch the other link earlier:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MBCkpop?v=GrRrE_c3bHY

ALSO, you can try the one which @counsel05/@craziedayzie let us know about earlier: counsel05 said:http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/ 
choose: MBC 1//2/3/4 etc
thanks to @craziedayzie for sharing this link.

Guest christinderella

Blue and White is Minsul's motif for today? right? Is it? just wondering cause I saw a pic of Sulli with the blue shirt and white skirt.

Guest salju77

guys, I've been waiting for almost 2 hours for music core. poor my internet connectivity -_____- I am eager to see F(x) comes back, I wanna see Princess Sulli <3 I wanna see s'more Minsul momentsss aaaaaarrrgh~ can't waiiiiiiiiiiittttttt ~~

Guest christinderella

I hope there is a streaming from the backstage so we can see Minho and Sulli.... hahaha just kidding.. :) so excited!

Archived