♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest promesse1972

Hello everyone, I was trying to listen to the interview on Sbs boom's but now the video is not having sound. Also I would like to comment that around minute 5 the radio guest was mentioning Minho? Does anyone has listen to it?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

parkhyerin said:

minsulshipper wrote: »

teruteru_chan said:

from f(x) facebook page

The special MC for 'Music Spoiler - Play! Pink Tape' that will be held at 11:11 a.m. on the 29th in Korea is SHINee’s JongHyun and Key!

why not Minho u,u 

Its okay,Minho will be an MC for Music Core tomorrow though, isn't he? And I'm looking forward to the backstage photo from F(x) and MC minho on Music Core tomorrow, like Exo and Minho's picture at Music Core backstage a weeks/month ago

any link for Music Core tomorrow, pls share....what time is the show, can't wait to see misul interactions..... :x

@glade0912 it will start @ 4pm KST. Here's the link --> http://t.co/Dzc0RbOln3

Cr: shawolindo

So, according to Wikipedia Minho will finally be on Medical Top Team Drama, and his love interest will be Oh-Yeon Seo.
gpf4.png

Here is a photo of the Oh- Yeon Seo who is 26 years old.

36568-oh-yeon-seo.jpg

She is very pretty, but I don't thing we have to worry about anything, if you know what I meant. So, let's all be happy for Minho, shall we?
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

parkhyerin said:

glade0912

wrote:

»

parkhyerin said:

minsulshipper wrote: »

teruteru_chan said:

from f(x) facebook page

The special MC for 'Music Spoiler - Play! Pink Tape' that will be held at 11:11 a.m. on the 29th in Korea is SHINee’s JongHyun and Key!

why not Minho u,u 

Its okay,Minho will be an MC for Music Core tomorrow though, isn't he? And I'm looking forward to the backstage photo from F(x) and MC minho on Music Core tomorrow, like Exo and Minho's picture at Music Core backstage a weeks/month ago

any link for Music Core tomorrow, pls share....what time is the show, can't wait to see misul interactions.....

:x

Guest rahma_bio

During breaktime, Sulli has her own world when everybody around her busy with their dance of RPPP music
What are you doing sulli?Does she check her cellphone and text it???????;))She needed 6 seconds to check it. :P:P (soory little blurry)
72ef26a6-de85-4ed9-aa01-730fd691019f_zps

Btw.....I can't wait for music core show, Will they both steals of glance each other in the stage or more than that in backstage???Im giddy  :P:P =)) :\"> 8->

Guest qoprol euis

minsullians not to worry about the drama of Minho Oh today inquiring I found out that Seo Yeon is dating Lee Jang Woo in real life so not to worry and also if there is love between minsul think not easily forget

:x >:D< :x :\"> fighting minsul      : X : \ ">

she's already broke up with Lee jangwoo chingoo :) Let's hope that Minho gets a role like B2ST Doojoon in IRIS 2 ;) LET'S GO PRAY :D

Guest parkhyerin

Do you all remember when f(x) was performed Rum Pum Pum Pum on M-countdown first comeback stage? Sulli was the only one who seems really not comfortable, yeah I think her stuff,clothes,or her high heels are the reasons,but then I remembered, that day was a same day as when the news about Minho will be casted in a New Drama came out. Indirectly,is possible that it has something to do with sulli's psychological changes?

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

sorry girls but did not know he had a hope that nothing happens is that she falls in love minho  of she .That procupa but I really trust in minsul ;):(;);):(

Archived