♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

f(x)'s has already have their Line Official  Account and it's available in English lanuage. 

Could you give me a link please

:x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ePR2Yqgfbw 
some morning wakeup call video by f(x). sulli is so cute~ ^^

http://youtu.be/bfI0wxnF5OI

Guest peach20kr

In m-met interview, Sulli said that she hasn't had her first love yet and believed it would happen to her someday when being asked to answer about their feelings of "first love".

I somehow really love her answer!!!

Guest amazingminsul

Oh c'mon baby Ssul. We all know you already have one. *coughs* Don't lie to us or else we're going to put you on a lie detector machine. Kekeke!

Srsly, they should have put her on a lie detector machine then asked something about her first love.

Guest charlenelola b

http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/onair.m
Let's wait for our Sulli.... kyah... 

f(x) are not yet performing, right? or I'm just wasting my time to wait nothing?....I just got home from school so I'm not sure if they already performed...

Guest nislatif

996869_554253117968285_1421935516_n.jpg

cr Sullichina

COMEBACK STAGE! Sulliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii WHY R U SO PERFECT?! SO SEXY! *dies*

Guest teruteru_chan

f(x) - rum pum pum pum m!countdown
edit: oh no, it's been posted hahahah! well, the comeback perf today wasn't up to my expectation. i was hoping for airplane and there wasn't. the girls' energy was somewhat not there as well. looking forward to the rest of the week. please don't put sulli on heels. she was so uncomfortable with them today ): 

Guest Jeng1430292561

GUYS IM LSS AT RUM PUM PUM PUM NOW. I WANT TO DANCE. REMIX RUM PUM PUM AND WHY SO SERIOUS!!! IT WOULD MAKE ME CRAZIER!!!  :-bd
S1e11_its_dangerous_rolling_with_glass.g

Guest azra1430292364

I love their first comeback stage but sulli seems unhappy here, like someone who in pain, she barely smile.. At the end she look like shes gonna fainted, omg im worried, I think the shoes make her uncomfortable and maybe she is in pain... Please take care urself sulli... I blame the stylist for let sulli wearing that killer shoes.. Poor sulli, but she soooo hot in here... @-) @-)

Guest charlenelola b

Download Now on Google Play! Just type "f(x) Rum Pum Pum Pum"
Who wants this? wah... I want to have this...1004483_554242181302712_80939555_n.jpg

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

teruteru_chan said: f(x) - rum pum pum pum m!countdown
edit: oh no, it's been posted hahahah! well, the comeback perf today wasn't up to my expectation. i was hoping for airplane and there wasn't. the girls' energy was somewhat not there as well. looking forward to the rest of the week. please don't put sulli on heels. she was so uncomfortable with them today ): 

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Gosh, Sulli was so gorgeous, sexy, and cute at the same time. Jjang + daebak Sulli and the girls!! \m/

Guest nislatif

these... @-)  @-)  i always thought of myself as a matured and definitely a straight woman. I am seriously doubting that now. Haha! woaaaaa...no wonder Minho is lovedrunk!

IMG_0026_zps46c00957.jpg

srpp_zps7a9c6976.jpg

my caps. :)

Archived