♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

thanks, @peach20kr for the translation! i always know that we can count on you :x
how funny! minho wants to eat chicken and drink beer on a date along the han river, while sulli prefers pork rinds and soju LOL. well, onew might be a better choice to take out for a date, minho LOL. 
sulli choosing hugs over kisses has always been consistent. i remember she and soojung shared this on a radio show long time ago. also, on strong heart last year as well, she said she wanted to be really wrapped in a hug xD. minho hugs very well due to his stature HAHAHAH! it reminds me of the last scene in TTBY. it was a great hug ^^ 
minho likes one-piece dresses too! xD leopard-printed bikinis are a bit too risque lol. 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

Sorry, off topic:

I'm just disappointed with SM right now. EXO will be making yet another comeback on the first with of August with a new single and repackaged album. I mean, what are they doing? Shouldn't they focus on the fx comeback promotions? Why are they overlapping it with EXO?

Arggh, SM! That's why we have to double our efforts in supporting fx. SM better make another comeback for fx this year!

Guest jhoy_xexe1430292834

Minho will join the new MBC drama ''Medical Taptim'' http://t.co/StZQMXhgaa"

AHHHHHHHHHHHH MINHO NEW DRAMA, AS A DOCTOR I DUNNO THIS IS A GOOD NEWS OR NOT IM JUST GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW !!!

I wish that Sulli will also be casted in a drama soon. She really can act. And I believe she deserves more drama offers. Anyway she debuted as a child actress.

Guest andswr

AHHHHHHHHHHHH MINHO NEW DRAMA, AS A DOCTOR I DUNNO THIS IS A GOOD NEWS OR NOT IM JUST GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW !!!

What will he act as the lead role ?

Guest azra1430292364

Although it hurts my feeling when I hear minho will act and to think he will act beside other women, I feel sad but in the same time im happy he get to act again.. Ohwell, that their job right.. Im hoping sulli will be hire to for another drama again in future.. Hope the best for our minho and hope his drama will be a hit.. Minsul fighting!!!! :-)

Plot

"Medical Top Team" depicts the process of treating patients by a team of doctors, considered the best in their fields, as a power struggle ensues in the hospital.

Notes

1. Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by " Two Weeks".

2. Filming begins August, 2013.

Cast

Kwon Sang-Woo - Park Tae-Shin

Jung Ryeo-Won - Seo Joo-Young

Oh Yeon-Seo - Choi Yeo-Jin

(and minho confirmed to be a cast today)

I think minho wouldn't be a lead role, but we must still anticipate it^^ lets support him together and don't worry too much ^_^ he's an idol/actor after all :)

Guest peach20kr

regarding the last question in cultwo radio show, I was mistaken, coz there was no time for f(x) to explain their answers as they really hurried to finish their interviews, so I asked f(x) fans about that question (they also didn't seem to know who chose what)

they said most of the members chose chicken and beer, of course Sulli did that too,,but Victoria liked both, and Amber couldn't choose coz she doesn't drink.

Minho has been casted as Kim Sung-Woo, a fresh and young doctor who majored in Cardiothoracic surgery and is a close friend with O Yun-Seo(she appeared with Lee Jun in WGM)

Main casts are Kwon sang-woo, Jung ryu-won, Joo ji-hun and O yun-seo

A_zps51fe58f0.jpg

cr :ourhome fb

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

I'm really afraid Minho will be a lead role then have to do a romance scene with another girl cast and then Minho will have a kind of feeling "again" with the main other cast just like he did with Sulli in TTBY. Andwe, andwe! I'll pray that won't be happen. [-O<

Guest nilmemories

Fika Hoogendyk said: I'm really afraid Minho will be a lead role then have to do a romance scene with another girl cast and then Minho will have a kind of feeling "again" with the main other cast just like he did with Sulli in TTBY. Andwe, andwe! I'll pray that won't be happen. [-O<

Guest andswr

andswr said:

zee wrote: »

What will he act as the lead role ?

@andswr Dear andswr i don't thilnk Minho acts as lead role  so don't worry about main actress ^^.

Really? I was a little worried if minho role as the main character because it automatically will compete acting with other female lead: D but I still support Minho in his new drama .... and thanks for the confirmation :)

Guest mahogany4

It's ok dearest if Minho is in a drama and whether he will be paired with someone else or not. Our hearts are still strong Minsul Shippers, right. :D
I am supporting Minho here because I felt bad for him for TTBY. :(   TTBY was underated. I don't think he got recognized well there. Even the Director in some interviews mentioned how hard working Minho was and how dedicated he was to learn and execute the scenes. The fact that the drama did not rate well despite all his effort was really sad. Even the director said it and I was hoping Minho could get another chance to prove himself. This is the chance! It's ok whether lead role or supporting role. So if he would be a supporting role,  the burden of ratings won't be on his shoulder. But it's a good chance to show he has potential. :D 

Guest anastasia2013

With regards to the news about Minho being a cast in Medical Top Team, i dont think we should worry about it.. because....

1. he is an idol/actor (definitely one way or another throughout his career he will be paired with other actresses, he cant be stuck to Sulli, same thing with Sulli also) we have to accept that fact, both of them needs to grow in the industry

2. this another challenge for him, a role to test his abilities to try a different and mature role (we have to accept that he is aging) he has to prove something else in his acting career

3. lastly, if we believe in our hearts that MinSul is real this will never be an issue..this will only prove how strong are their ties as a couple (though they haven't admitted it)..this things will make them stronger if they can surpass this test..after all, when we love someone, even if we are paired with others, we will only long for THAT someone...

Congratulations, Minho! Fighting!!!

We hope Sulli will succeed also and continue her acting career, we love to see you act on a more mature role..because we believe in you! You can do a lot of things when you put your heart into it..she is the most reserved one in f(x)..prove your bashers wrong...so Sulli, Fighting!

MINSUL crewmates, FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest amazingminsul

Hi chingus! I'm back since its our exam week. And its finally over. Yay! Wow, there are so many good news in this thread. I know its too late to spazz about the bts of ttby but errrr. Can't help it.

F(x) is so daebak. First, when I watch the mv I was like "Oh, so this is it?" but then I watched it again and I was like wow. They are unique. And, Sulli is really awesome!!! Can't wait for Saturday. Someone must put the shield on his girl. :)

Oh, Minho will have another drama? Yay! So good. I can't wait to see him acting again.

I'm just a bit sad because some of our shippers don't trust our Minho (I mean they doubt Minho). Let's just be happy and support Minho. Its their job and its really great to see your idol acting with actors and actresses. And everyone should always remember how loyal Minho is according to Jonghyun. I'll stick to that word. :) :) :) :)

[iNFO] Sportsseoul article claimed Minho is casted but Newsen article stated that SM expressed that Minho is currently considering whether to accept it.

cr: eimanjjong

based on this article on Soompi tho :

Will SHINee ‘s Minho be returning to the small screen?

Industry sources say the possibility is high, with the idol positively reviewing the upcoming drama, "Medical Top Team.” It was first announced through Sports Seoul that Minho was cast in the drama to play the role of Kim Sung Woo, as a third year in the thoracic surgery department.

Minho’s agency, SM Entertainment , responded to this new according to TV Daily that Minho was positively reviewing the drama, not confirmed.

“There are still a lot of obstacles to overcome, and since it has to be adjusted with SHINee’s album promotions, we can’t confirm it.”

@mahogany very well said dear„ agree with you >:D< whatever he choose, I will support him no matter what~

@peach20kr thanks for the clarification unnie !! *dance*

Archived