♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nilmemories

atqh_knn said: [NEWS]Minho is confirmed to be one of the 10 panel members for MBC new variety show "Star Diving Show Splash" with Girls' Generation's Yuri,SISTAR's Soyu, NS Yoon-G, Yang Dong Geun, Kim Young Ho, Oh Seung Hyun, Lee Bong Won, Sam Hammington, and Kim Dong Hyun."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/yuri-minho-soyu-and-others-confirmed-for-mbcs-new-diving-show
I wish sulli was one of the panel members or an mc for the show despite the fact that she is aquaphobia :-S

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alecita

130715 Sulli Me2day Update

쿠키 선물 받았는데~ 너무 예뻐서 먹을 수가 없어서 슬퍼요ㅠ♥♥ 
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Guest anastasia2013

Wow! amazing 6 pages from my fellow MinSul shippers... i've missed a lot!

happy birthday, @zee!

i have to do backreading...hehehe

Guest bemjerry13

why yuri! I would have been fine with the angel-voiced taeyeon or even yoona because these two seem to really like Minho as a brother!....I feel so helpless, I don't know what to do about this news.

plus it sounds dangerous....I googled the show and there's a show in US called splash (don't know if its the US version but its also about diving) and several Hollywood stars where injured in the said show one even had a concussion and the other is thinking of quitting the show)....I don't like this one bit! Knowing Minho, I can already see him trying the dangerous stuff! wahhhh!

Guest suelli4ever

atqh_knn

said: [NEWS]Minho is confirmed to be one of the 10 panel members for MBC new variety show "Star Diving Show Splash" with Girls' Generation's Yuri,SISTAR's Soyu, NS Yoon-G, Yang Dong Geun, Kim Young Ho, Oh Seung Hyun, Lee Bong Won, Sam Hammington, and Kim Dong Hyun."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/yuri-minho-soyu-and-others-confirmed-for-mbcs-new-diving-show

I wish sulli was one of the panel members or an mc for the show despite the fact that she is aquaphobia

:-S

Guest mikkymoi

atqh_knn said: [NEWS]Minho is confirmed to be one of the 10 panel members for MBC new variety show "Star Diving Show Splash" with Girls' Generation's Yuri,SISTAR's Soyu, NS Yoon-G, Yang Dong Geun, Kim Young Ho, Oh Seung Hyun, Lee Bong Won, Sam Hammington, and Kim Dong Hyun."
I wish sulli was one of the panel members or an mc for the show despite the fact that she is aquaphobia :-S

Guest amazingminsul

@bemjerry13 It is really a reality show in America and I think MBC want to have a korean version of it. I remember when we have our vacation in US this year I was able to watch the show and it is really dangerous. I hope SM will pull out their artist. I've read some of the comments of netizen and they are not happy too.

Guest azra1430292364

I think im ok now... tq for ur comment @fizaz.. it makes me feel calm now, maybe im just too emotional...what eva, still ship them forever, Minsul fighting!!!! :)

Guest azra1430292364

I wish sulli will get more involve in variaty show too. What ever.. Im still ship them forever. I can't wait for fx comeback. Miss her performed so much. I like her new hair too.

Sorry @zee n all minsul shipper for that post just now , im moved on now... lets just spread our minsul love and trust ok.

;)

hai all chinggus.. I'm shocked to read some of your comments above, I really understand your feeling, but please respect.. this thread are searchable and can be viewing by so many peoples, even its minsul fans or not.. i hope some of you guys can edit and remove 'i don't like ****' on your post.. i really tired to read out there what people think about some minsul fans, I'm not really don't care coz they're not close to me, but this is our thread, you guys are my friends too.. its hurt for me if i can see some people out there talking bad things about us.. so please just keep and don't express it here.. it will affect all of us, not only individually.. I'm sorry to saying this, I'm just care about you buddies.. don't get me wrong^^

(I'll reply bday's post from you guys if I already on lappy mode, I'm via phone now) >:D<

Guest minsulshipper

don't mind about that girl guys, just believe Minsul is real, if Minho really loves Sulli then he will not cheating. i believe it guys, FIGHTING. in indonesia Cemungutthh qaqaaa :D

TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY (MinSul SPECIAL PROJECT)

VzQeZ31373881319_zps61856d68.jpg

August 15, 2012 was the first airing date of To the Beautiful You and from there where it all started where we see the chemistry of Minho & Sulli is so natural, that it goes beyond on what we see on screen but more of what is off screen as well. For the oldies perhaps you still remember the time where we got a “red card” or a “warning” from the drama moderator that we should create/transfer to couple thread (general thread) since the posts in the TTBY thread was no longer about the drama or its characters but about Minho & Sulli only and how good they look together. Thus, this thread (Minsul thread) was created.

Although TTBY is the one who is celebrating its first anniversary, we cannot separate the show with the main cast (couple) which made it all possible. Thus, we are now launching another Minsul Project entitled: TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU … MINSUL (Why do I love Minsul?).

Yes crewmates, we fell in love with these two for almost a year now and definitely each and every one of us has our reasons on why we fell in love with our OTP. Thus, in order to show your love to them we are encouraging each and every Minsul crewmate to showcase your talent(s) by making any of the following categories:

1. VIDEO

​- minimum of 3 min long (which can be picture collage or video edited)

​- you can upload it to your preferred video site BUT we appreciate it if on You Tube ​since its easily shared here

2. POEM/SONG

3. FANFICTION

​- one shot only (in English)

​- has not been previously published

​- minimum of 1000 words

​- not M rated

​-uploaded to fanfic site (just give us the link where you have it uploaded)

4. ARTWORKS

​- may include but not limited to photo editing/collage, painting, sketches, handicrafts, ​standee, dolls, knit work and the likes

​- share your picture with us or link where you have it posted for viewing

5. GRAPHIC DESIGN

​- may include but not limited to fanarts, caricature, animation and the likes

​- for 2D and 3D designs we prefer that you take multiple shots on different angles for ​best viewing of your work

IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that IN EACH CATEGORY , it should be all about MINHO & SULLI and NOT MINHO OR SULLI alone since after all this is about loving MINSUL as a couple.

*Each work should be sent via PM to @counsel05, @bananali, @craziedayzie, @stekatta @nislatif and @zee on or before August 10, 2013, 10PM KST.

From August 15, 2013 – August 19, 2013, we will be showcasing/posting the works of each and every crewmate from around the world in the thread. Please make sure to send your work to persons named above to avoid pre-emption and to ensure that various works submitted will be posted at once (per category). This will be a five day celebration of the To the Beautiful You 1st year Anniversary.

NOTE:

Your work will not be edited EXCEPT if its content might be deemed inappropriate or would tend to bash or show sign of disrespect towards Minsul and other celebrities.

For more questions you can send a PM to the persons designated to receive your submitted work.

THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. SO EVERYBODY IS ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT AND SHARE THEIR WORK OF ART AND TALENT TO ALL MINSUL CREWMATES AROUND THE WORLD. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SEND IN YOUR WORK.

@counsel05 i'm waiting for your good news =p
btw i agree with @fizaz and @zeeplease respect others!okay enough with other couple thingy!
what i'm concern the most isyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this show adapts US Celebrity Splash.. damn!i asked my friend bout this show...and he told me that this show kind of dangerous since they asked celebs to practice diving under athlete supervision and then do it.please minho!!! safety first when you join this show huhuhuhuhu

mikkymoi

wrote:

»

atqh_knn said:<br />

[NEWS]Minho is confirmed to be one of the 10 panel members for MBC new variety show "Star Diving Show Splash" with Girls' Generation's Yuri,SISTAR's Soyu, NS Yoon-G, Yang Dong Geun, Kim Young Ho, Oh Seung Hyun, Lee Bong Won, Sam Hammington, and Kim Dong Hyun."<br />

<br />

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/yuri-minho-soyu-and-others-confirmed-for-mbcs-new-diving-show<br

/>

<br />

I wish sulli was one of the panel members or an mc for the show despite the fact that she is aquaphobia <br />

<br />

<br />

Hush now, Chingus. I don't feel threatened about this. I trust uri namja, Minho. In fact, this will test whether he really has a thing for Yuri, which I really doubt. Let's see how he will interact with her, compared to his interactions with Sulli. Let's see how happy he will be there compared to his undeniably happiness during the RM shoot.

:)

<br />

No worries, chingus! Let's trust uri flaming charisma!<br />

Hwaiting!!!!

:)

Archived