♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

you really are amazing counsel05...I did not notice that phone on Minho's pocket!ahahhahahhaha!

I think usually one will not hold his phone especially when filming shows right? but Minho cannot even leave his phone!?!??!

BTW, MInho was number 9 in LA weekly's Top ten sexiest Korean stars! Love hos they described him...

Unlike most K-pop idols, Choi never had to bother with the system's notorious trainee system. Armed with what South Koreans call the "perfect face," Choi had an early and successful career as a model and was later picked up by music scouts. Despite no prior music training, Choi has become a successful rapper and adept lyricist. It helps that fans can't get enough of his puppy dog eyes and disarming smile. 

and lastly please don't forget to vote:

for sulli in KPOP Popular. She is way way down...we can do it because we did it in the best couple (they are still at number 2)

for SHINee in 2013 20's choice  )best performance category, currently number 2)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroneko13

Hey guys! I'm not sure if this post will be of relevance to you. But remember the post about Minsul's conversation in Naver (w/ Eungyeol etc) and Minho said that he will call Sulli "Bread ________ (insert word here as I, for the life of me, cannot remember the accurate term  L-) )"
Well, I was watching episode 6 of Amazing f(x) and there was one scene that struck me: the scene where Sulli excitedly bought bread pajamas. She was smiling from ear to ear and even promised to post it online later on.
(Note: I couldn't properly insert the image so here is the link to the screenshot of that particular scene.)

Don't you guys think that somehow, these two events are related? Or is it just a figment of my imagination?  :>

Guest bemjerry13

here are the link...

for sulli ( queen of KPOP-push the vote button 19 times...you can vote like that everyday) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/KPOP-Popular/419052818143953?sk=app_246431335442257&app_data

for shinee (20's choice - best performance category.....you have to vote for all categories though - once a day)

http://20choice.interest.me/ranking.m

for shine (global star - once a day) - http://vote.kpopstarz.com/poll/2013/july/8-14/whichi-k-pop-group-expanded-their-influence-the-most-globally-during-the-first-half-of-2013/

for minsul (best couple - currently number 2) - http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple/

HAPPY VOTING GUYS! Let's push those buttons until they burn!

waaahhh so many upcoming wishes thanks guys, I've been so busy lately,
I can see your post via phone but its hard to reply via phone browser, lmao so here I am now~~

thanks for @suhadazainudin, @bemjerry13, @gujilgujil (yes I miss you, where's my gift then, a car!), @bananali (aww, my beloved sistah, i love how much you have been give prayers to me dear, on line, twitter, and now here.. you must love me that much huh? thaaanks and mwaaaahh >:D< :* ) @nislatif (my chingguuu, wish you were here :( thanks for your prayers in bahasa, I'm so touched :') ameeeeen >< love you more!!! *glad to know you already fine now, rest well <3 ) , @fashion615 (my princesstulip, thanks dear for your 2nd prayers, love it <3 ) , @mahogany4 (thanks authornim, your fanfic is a wonderful gifts for me, thanks for always made minsul fanfic *cryesss*), @mochi18 haaaai, thanks dear.. btw, this is my frist time to see you here, hehe welcome^^ hmm yes, i will always update minsul news!! ), @counsel05 I and gujilgujil relationship, its only a fanservice captain :D

ahhh, finally I can reply all of you guys, its already 1.24am here :)) thanks for being wonderful friends for me, and since I cant often use my lappy for spazz here (its hard to post via phone), if you want to say something/important things to me, just mention me on my twitter @zeemino ^^;; glad to see all updates today, I still a die hard minsul shipper, even though you didnt seen me 'screaming' here, trust me I already did it on my twitter :D

good night ladies and gentleman :x :x :x

Guest ravissant

Aaahhh!  KYEOPTA!  Sulli mimicking Haha's facial expression.
9287079232_90b353a95f_z.jpg
cr. SBS, runmanclub, ravissant74 (flickr)

Guest jhologs

Flame-haired Beauty for the Flaming Charisma . . . :x
f(x)’s Sulli is a Flame-Haired Beauty at OMEGA’s “Co-Axial Exhibition”
http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/12/fxs-sulli-is-a-flame-haired-beauty-at-omegas-co-axial-exhibition/

P.S.
I know a lot of pictures have already been previously posted about this event.  What caught my attention really was the article's title  ;;)

Guest ravissant

Aside from Kim Jong-kook & Xiumin (EXO-M) not present in the locker room while this segment of the show was filmed, shouldn't Minho be with the rest of his team mates since after all he was already in there in the first place?  And shouldn't he revel in their victory together w/ his mates?
9285328749_3e6850f9da.jpgWe all know Ji Suk-jin didn't even play at all & was a spectator like Sulli, but was in the locker room to probably congratulate everyone.9285336431_2553eb640a.jpg
After Suk-jin sshi's brief appearance, we see Minho turn on his right side & was somewhat smirking.  Who did you see, huh, Minho?  Was your lady-love trailing behind Suk-jin Ajusshi?9285343095_577451e10a.jpg
Who were you motioning to come in, huh?  Oh!  And is that your cell phone you're holding?9285356781_681aa30bc2.jpg

Did you get out of the locker room to be with your Sulli instead? ;)) ;)) ;);) :x :x :-c :-c
*pic cr. to: SBS RM, runmanclub, ravissant74 (flickr)

ravissant said: Aside from Kim Jong-kook & Xiumin (EXO-M) not present in the locker room while this segment of the show was filmed, shouldn't Minho be with the rest of his team mates since after all he was already in there in the first place?  And shouldn't he revel in their victory together w/ his mates?
9285328749_3e6850f9da.jpgWe all know Ji Suk-jin didn't even play at all & was a spectator like Sulli, but was in the locker room to probably congratulate everyone.

After Suk-jin sshi's brief appearance, we see Minho turn on his right side & was somewhat smirking.  Who did you see, huh, Minho?  Was your lady-love trailing behind Suk-jin Ajusshi?
Who were you motioning to come in, huh?  Oh!  And is that your cell phone you're holding?

Did you get out of the locker room to be with your Sulli instead? ;)) ;)) ;);) :x :x :-c :-c
*pic cr. to: SBS RM, runmanclub, ravissant74 (flickr)

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

hello girls am koch 2013 and want to know if it is true or false about jonghyun WGM with sulli and please do not be true but I'm dying. =(( [-O<

Guest Jesiica

koch2013

said:

hello girls am koch 2013 and want to know if it is true or false about jonghyun WGM with sulli and please do not be true but I'm dying.

=(( [-O<

Guest atqh_knn

[NEWS]Minho is confirmed to be one of the 10 panel members for MBC new variety show "Star Diving Show Splash" with Girls' Generation's Yuri,SISTAR's Soyu, NS Yoon-G, Yang Dong Geun, Kim Young Ho, Oh Seung Hyun, Lee Bong Won, Sam Hammington, and Kim Dong Hyun."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/yuri-minho-soyu-and-others-confirmed-for-mbcs-new-diving-show

I wish sulli was one of the panel members or an mc for the show despite the fact that she is aquaphobia :-S

Archived