♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

one of the screencap i manage to capture just now :)
1075798_677318778948929_328546530_n.jpg

all i can say, eventho there was no Minsul moment, but Minho did enter frame so much on the RM camera,
he wish all Haha, Jaesuk, Kwangsoo before all of them enter the field, he even sat next to Jaesuk all the time. so we cud see his face everytime the camera focus on RM casts.
Good job Minho hehe :D
and what can i say, Jaesuk really a talented football player. he even almost score the goal! :)
RM Jjang!! please invite Minho and Sulli in future! ne?? :D
ok, thats all for now,
for all Muslim in Malaysia
10363-selamat-berbuka-puasa-ye-semua-erk

;)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

fizaz

said: one of the screencap i manage to capture just now

:)

all i can say, eventho there was no Minsul moment, but Minho did enter frame so much on the RM camera,

he wish all Haha, Jaesuk, Kwangsoo before all of them enter the field, he even sat next to Jaesuk all the time. so we cud see his face everytime the camera focus on RM casts.

Good job Minho hehe

:D

and what can i say, Jaesuk really a talented football player. he even almost score the goal!

:)

RM Jjang!! please invite Minho and Sulli in future! ne??

:D

ok, thats all for now,

for all Muslim in Malaysia

;)

Guest bemjerry13

i almost had a heart attack on that news about Sulli and Jonghyun because is you recall in RM, he does seem to like Sulli!!!!good that it was only a prank!

bananali

said:

140713 Lee Hyun Woo Twitter Update

BPHwDydCEAAd3E9.jpg:large

아그대 삼인방이라능! 오랜만에 뭉쳤다능!! 모두들 반갑습니다라능**

cr: Lee Hyun Woo's Twitter

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY TTBY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :-bd :-bd >:D< >:D<

But if onli Ssul was there.. could have been more complete.. but its okie.. Minho will surely show her the selca he took.. hehe.. okie tats veri random of me... :)) :D

craziedayzie said:3. at the ending scene, when RM members back to locker room, sulli was in front of the room, and then the camera went inside the room and minho was there!!! YES!!! THEY MET JUST BEFORE THAT SCENE RITE???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO HAPPY TO WATCH!!!!AND I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! 
ah happy iftar my moslem friends =DDDDD

counsel05 said: craziedayzie said:3. at the ending scene, when RM members back to locker room, sulli was in front of the room, and then the camera went inside the room and minho was there!!! YES!!! THEY MET JUST BEFORE THAT SCENE RITE???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO HAPPY TO WATCH!!!!AND I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! 
ah happy iftar my moslem friends =DDDDD

Archived