♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest kuroneko13

Hello! I'm a new member here. First of all, I would like to thank the wonderful people in this forum for feeding my Minsul addiction. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one going crazy over them. 
:x
Oh, btw, does anyone here have a link for Eng soft sub of Running Man episode 129 with Minsul, Yonghwa, Kwanghee, Jonghyun, L, and Lee Joon? I was able to download the episode itself but the link for the Eng sub appears to be broken. Thanks a lot guys!  >:D<

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackowl

kuroneko13 said: Hello! I'm a new member here. First of all, I would like to thank the wonderful people in this forum for feeding my Minsul addiction. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one going crazy over them. 
Oh, btw, does anyone here have a link for Eng soft sub of Running Man episode 129 with Minsul, Yonghwa, Kwanghee, Jonghyun, L, and Lee Joon? I was able to download the episode itself but the link for the Eng sub appears to be broken. Thanks a lot guys!  >:D<

140713 Lee Hyun Woo Twitter Update

BPHwDydCEAAd3E9.jpg:large

아그대 삼인방이라능! 오랜만에 뭉쳤다능!! 모두들 반갑습니다라능**

cr: Lee Hyun Woo's Twitter

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY TTBY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :-bd :-bd >:D< >:D<

But if onli Ssul was there.. could have been more complete.. but its okie.. Minho will surely show her the selca he took.. hehe.. okie tats veri random of me... :)) :D

Guest teruteru_chan

^ seriously, it would have been fabulous had sulli been there with the guys T^T so glad to see that they remain close after TTBY. it's been a year since TTBY started filming. hyunwoo looks cute ^^ 

Guest azra1430292364

azra said:

I saw it on twitter, wgm will be sulli and cnb jonghyun.. Is that true

as far as i know, it's false/unconfirmed. the source where it came from is bogus. there has been no news of any couple leaving WGM. and it's impossible to add a new couple as there won't be enough screen time. let's leave it at that for now (:

Thank god.. I almost got heart attack on that.. :D

Guest bubbliemeh09

during RM 129 jonghyun tried several times coming near sulli but minho was there... he too probably couldnt resist the pull of "SOLSAMO" sulli's charm,,,, ",)

Performances from SBS 'Inkigayo's 'First Half of the Year Special', remix stages galore!

SBS' 'Inkigayo' is back and better than ever this week, rather than the normal weekly show. Today, the program aired a 'First Half of the Year Special' with performances by many of the artists who did will for the first six months of 2013.

Hosts ZE:A's KwangheeIU, and Lee Hyun Woo! were on hand to lead the fun filled show. Since today is a special broadcast, no mutizen was awarded. Instead, the winner will be announced online tomorrow.

4minute performed with MC ZE:A's Kwanghee and INFINITE performed withF.P.M (Fantastic Plastic Machine) for a special 'Inkigayo remix' of "Man In Love", just to name a few. 

Lee Hyori, SHINee2NE1SISTAR19CLCNBLUEK.WillINFINITE, 4minute, After SchoolSISTARB1A4Girl's DayEXOBaechigi Huh Gak,Lee HiVIXXF.P.M, and A Pink's Eunji joined in on the fun as well!

Guest minsulshipper

hey guys i just update my fanfic "For Real"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/495785/for-real-fxband-minho-romance-shinee-sulli-minsul-wegotmarried

Guest amazingminsul

@azra Its not true. I've also read the tweet and at the end of the tweet there this hashtag saying its a troll or some kinda of a joke. :)

Guest kuroneko13

blackowl said: kuroneko13 said: Hello! I'm a new member here. First of all, I would like to thank the wonderful people in this forum for feeding my Minsul addiction. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one going crazy over them. 

Guest teruteru_chan

shinee - dream girl on inkigayo today. it was the remix version.everyone looked rather dashing (:

Archived