Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ulil_15

Halo Minsullians!!! I'm new member
:)>-here~ I'am very minsul addicts, I like when they do anything. Beacause that make Minsul look cute
Please take care of me. Thankyou
:\"> :D

Guest charlenelola b

ulil_15

said: Halo Minsullians!!! I'm new member

:)

>-here~ I'am very minsul addicts, I like when they do anything. Beacause that make Minsul look cute

:\">

:D

Guest ulil_15

charlenelola b said:

ulil_15

said: Halo Minsullians!!! I'm new member

:)

>-here~ I'am very minsul addicts, I like when they do anything. Beacause that make Minsul look cute

:\">

:D

Guest ravissant

Wow!  Welcome new members, @mochi18, @bbyminssul, @SalimiAdnan & @ulil_15.  Have fun spazzing here with us!@peach20kr, thank you again for translating Minho's journal & for the tidbit on both MinSul's parents visit at the TTBY set.  I LOVE Minho's handwriting.  It's so neat & he's such a thoughtful young man, isn't he?  I'm really big on penmanship & I really get fascinated & appreciate someone who can write legibly.

Guest charlenelola b

970826_569656486390463_1256432203_n.jpg
I found this on facebook... I'm just shock of is body... He build his body big... Is it really Minho?Sulli! Minho build his body for you because when the time of TTBY he hardly carried you, right? and he said on live chat he will make his body stronger for you... Aigo... How sweet...  :x :x :x :x

Guest charlenelola b

zee

said:

[iNFO]

SHINee members (included Minho) will finally make an appeareance for MBC We Got Married.

Catch up the show, broadcasting tomorrow at 5:10 PM KST.

Archived