• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

^thanks, peach unnieee~ ^^yeah, i also realised that sulli sounded pretty rude to minho. she spoke to yoona with 'yo' at the end but treated minho so informally. look at how close they were sitting next to each other lol. it was already very close [compared to sulli and yoona], yet the director told sulli to move closer to minho LOL. it was obviously a couple setting xDthe pic is so cute!

Guest alecita

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sNS Pic] f(x)’s Sulli Reveals Adorable Younger Brother

There’s some good genes in this family!

On April 15, she posted on her me2day, “He’s not a younger relative, but my younger brother. Our [family’s] baby, our [family’s] youngest. He’s wearing the raincoat Jiyoung nuna bought. But it’s not raining.”

sulli-inside.jpg

cr:soompi.com

Guest lyna1430292075

Idk why but his shoes reminds me of her shoes when she went to etude press conf too lol 

Edit : ahhh sorry guys I'm on my ipad. Cant post pictures hereee :(

Guest min0915

I hope all of you can understand me but how can you put a picture on a post ? :-/  Im sorry for asking that nonsensical questions but I'm new here and I don't know anything yet ! Don't worry Im also a MinSul shipper ! If im to ship a couple from SHINee and f(x) It would be MinSul and i'm sometimes like that well all the times ! I wonder why they aren't making they're relationship public ? I just have that kind of mind ! Well i thought of it as to avoid rumors ! But I think they're real ! They even wore couple shirts,couple bracelets and couple rings isn't it obvious but at least let me know how to put pictures on post so i can at least show you all they're couple shirt,couple rings and couple bracelets thanks !  

Guest min0915

hey guys ... let me know how .. well i'm only 11 and im a filipino ! I'm addicted to korean culture same to their actors and dramas specially To the beautiful you so i must know how to put pictures on posts !

Guest min0915

pls . reply !
shamirarumbaoa said: I hope all of you can understand me but how can you put a picture on a post ? :-/  Im sorry for asking that nonsensical questions but I'm new here and I don't know anything yet ! Don't worry Im also a MinSul shipper ! If im to ship a couple from SHINee and f(x) It would be MinSul and i'm sometimes like that well all the times ! I wonder why they aren't making they're relationship public ? I just have that kind of mind ! Well i thought of it as to avoid rumors ! But I think they're real ! They even wore couple shirts,couple bracelets and couple rings isn't it obvious but at least let me know how to put pictures on post so i can at least show you all they're couple shirt,couple rings and couple bracelets thanks !  

Guest cmshrty

News of a new idol couple being revealed tonight is EVERYWHERE!

What is going on? Who are they? And why am I so anxious?!!?

The chances of this being Minsul is what?!? :)) :)) lol

Maybe I'm being delusional, but as much as I want them to keep their relationship hidden, I kind of wanna be a little greedy and have this new couple be them...

Guest alecita

[iNFO] New Etude perfume ..
Onew - Miss Jealous.Minho - Miss Flower.Taemin - Miss SunJonghyun - Miss Holic.Key - Miss Bling.
Via: SHINee KeyBiased 만능 열쇠

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[130415] SHINee 샤이니_Etude House 'Minime Be My Princess'

cr:tvdaily,HankookiTV

News of a new idol couple being revealed tonight is EVERYWHERE!

What is going on? Who are they? And why am I so anxious?!!?

The chances of this being Minsul is what?!? :)) :)) lol

Maybe I'm being delusional, but as much as I want them to keep their relationship hidden, I kind of wanna be a little greedy and have this new couple be them...

I know what you mean. As much as My Minsul-shipping heart would LOVE to see a picture of them together in the street holding hands, or hugging, or kissing, I just don't want them to get harassed by haters or sasaeng fans. These kinds of fans can be terrible. :-(

Guest jhologs

Mama_Sulli_In_Style_Multi_Color_2_zps4cc

Soooo PINK! . . . 

Papa Minho, why don't you just replace your 'MiniMe My Princess' standee with the real thing . . . should make your life easier . . .  :x

Guest ravissant

shamirarumbaoa said: I hope all of you can understand me but how can you put a picture on a post ? :-/  Im sorry for asking that nonsensical questions but I'm new here and I don't know anything yet ! Don't worry Im also a MinSul shipper ! If im to ship a couple from SHINee and f(x) It would be MinSul and i'm sometimes like that well all the times ! I wonder why they aren't making they're relationship public ? I just have that kind of mind ! Well i thought of it as to avoid rumors ! But I think they're real ! They even wore couple shirts,couple bracelets and couple rings isn't it obvious but at least let me know how to put pictures on post so i can at least show you all they're couple shirt,couple rings and couple bracelets thanks !  

Guest ravissant

lyna said: Idk why but his shoes reminds me of her shoes when she went to etude press conf too lol 

Edit : ahhh sorry guys I'm on my ipad. Cant post pictures hereee :(

@cmshrty Yes I'm very anxious right now. I wish they would just let it out now.

I guess haters are gonna hate..but at the end of the day they can't stop two people that are inlove.

Archived