• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

once again, thank you so much for ur latest link @peach20kr 언니..

hmmn, btw do you find some interesting about this news dear? news from your latest post about BTS pics and video.. I still have the content here: twishort.com/qAidc

thanks before, I'm just too curious about that.. lol 고마워 고마워 고마워... ♥

Guest teruteru_chan

^ i think she has already translated that piece of news. if you'd like to backtrack her posts, you will be able to find it (: 
tumblr_ml90p8Tsln1qbgdrko1_1280_zps33f23tumblr_ml91f1DWhf1qbgdrko1_1280_zps4b6b8tumblr_ml91l3mzCL1qbgdrko1_1280_zpsc8943
tumblr_ml91m32UCh1qbgdrko1_1280_zpsfd63a

@Timnat2010 daebakkk!!! that timeline of yours...aaaahhh...no wonder Minho keep on staring at Ssulli like so intensely...mr boyfie miss miss his baby girl...hehehe...and to add a bit of your recap... I saw those red ears moment of Minho...i noticed after back reading and after i saw @craziedayzie screencaps...wow! he must be so shy...his ears is getting redder after he secretly stealing a look of Ssul when she's looking at her phone...oh gosh!!! that moment is just....PERFECTT!!! Minsul is like in their own world...being shy and everything...waaaaaaaaaaaa.......the moment when their eyes met...right before the director shouted 'action'...that moment...that looks on ssul eyes...aaaaahhhhh....her eyes are full with love...I LOVE MINSUL SO MUCH..MINSUL IS REAL....MINSUL IS LOVE... :x :x :x

Owh..ahnyong 84 online people...join us here and spazz with us.. :D :D :D

Oh my! I forgot to welcome the newbies..sorry...must be because of all the excitement of the bts vid..hehe...

@heeyzulnet @dianabonita @123luv @coldwind... Welcome to our beautiful minsul thread..feel free to spazz around ya and dun forget to read the rules in the first page... >:D<

Guest kyeoptaminsul

OMG , PICTURE OF MINHO AND SULLI WEARING WHITE TOGETHER IS JUST A LOVE !!!!! GET THEM ON WE GOT MARRIED ALREADY AND WHO KNOW ON WE GOT MARRIED , THEY MARRY FOR REAL DURING THE SHOW :D 

Guest ravissant

Chingoo @Timnat2010, you really are amazing at pointing out the timeline on our MinSul. Half of us maybe wouldn't even have thought about when they actually filmed this CF. I was rather confused why Minho asked where she went during break time as @peach20kr pointed out. So this was filmed after her b-day then. OMG! He couldn't stop staring at her when he was pouring the data, spinning the ahjumma's phone too. I'm glad the videographer kept the vid rolling on Minho even when he was walking away that we're able to see him shyly smile at Sulli. I hope someone can do a gif of that moment too. :)

edit:  So, @counsel05, I stand corrected about my post on the Chanel ring.  I posted before that she wore it since 4/4/13.  But thanks to Timnat2010's timeline about the CF she probably has been wearing it since her birthday. ;)

Unfortunately, the BTS video quality is low :( 480p is NOT ENOUGH...... If anyone gets the HD ver please please please tell me :x :x :x
@Timnat2010
KXeG7jG.gif

Good night to those on my part of the world, good morning/afternoon/evening to the others :)

zee said: agree @counsel05, @puppy8888 is Queen of spazz here! xDDD she always post a fenomenal post, the one who can make a LONG PARAGRAPHS without dots and commas :)) I dunno why she love to tweet in twitter, I guess she never feel satisfied with just writing no more than 140 characters.. hahaha

@Timnat2010... WOA!!! U remembered like every single derails of their schedule... DAEBAK!! Oh I actually like the part when Minho glance at Sulli for awhile after he breaks from sucking his fork... As well as the part when Sulli was smiling shyly after they finished shooting the transfering of data scene (before Minho's stretching scene)...And I agree with u... they both are EXTREMELY smiling but its controlled.... mayb because of the cameras n people ard.... CAN'T WAIT FOR TMW TO COME!!! We will get to see the "LUNCH DATE" CF.... okie dokie chingus...have a good nite or day or afternoon yea... :)

OK, so I am super-late to the party, and I wasn't going to spazz about the SKT PICTURES AND VIDEO/BTS on here, but @counsel05 and @chocwenz encouraged me to spazz along with everyone, since I saw this yesterday, and really, I was spazzing alone, sadly, on another social network for awhile there, repeating myself, typing in caps: 
"WAHHHH SO BEAUTIFUL...SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL...SO CUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEE!  x10000000
Then I talked to some of the other members here and it was pretty much the same thing:
OMIGAD...WAHHHH!! x10000000 (and @puppy8888 could probably have a spazztastic thread by herself, yeah! Saranghae, @puppy8888!)
@happychu, being one of the few rational ones here at a time like this (coz really, don't we all go a little crazy at some point when there's Minsulractions??) responded to the SKT Minsul goodness by saying: "Minho is too happy here -- I feel like telling him to stop smiling so much!" followed by "Can anyone send me the HQ pictures of the BTS?" ;-) (but I'm sure more people felt the same, too!)
I even resorted to showing the BTS pictures and video to my husband, who humored me and said, "He looked at her! He liiiiikkkkkeeesss her!" (Yes, he likes to tease me about them. ;-) )
We all had so many different reactions but in the end we all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what we saw!
Let me just say that when stuff like this happens with our favorite sweet couple, everything gets better. I swear, it's like the sun is shining brighter, the birds are singing more sweetly, you walk around the room just sighing with happiness, and even though you can say you've "died" or you're "dying" so many times, we're all alive again, as revived by MinSul. Besides, I declared this a no-dying zone a few hundred pages ago (hehe!), so yeah, people -- please stay alive for more MinSul moments (like babies -- yes, I want to see their gorgeous babies) in the future! Besides, I like witness all the spazzing here, even if I can't always join in time. :D
MINSUL IS LOVE, PEOPLE...MINSUL IS LOVE. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest alecita

chocwenz said: Unfortunately, the BTS video quality is low :( 480p is NOT ENOUGH...... If anyone gets the HD ver please please please tell me :x :x :x
@Timnat2010
KXeG7jG.gif

Good night to those on my part of the world, good morning/afternoon/evening to the others :)

zee

wrote:

»

Minho seemed to be in good mood today - Waved his hands a lot, when someone called his name he'd turned towards that direction, showed his tongue, did weird dance, put on the twinkling ring and claimed anybody else wearing that ring is his couple, kept turning back and walked backwards when they're leaving the stage.

(M_leesm)

okaay, seems like our mino ssi really happy nowadays, hhaa.. too happy because you now officially dating with someone?

:x

Guest nislatif

chocwenz said: Unfortunately, the BTS video quality is low :( 480p is NOT ENOUGH...... If anyone gets the HD ver please please please tell me :x :x :x
@Timnat2010
KXeG7jG.gif

Guest minsull

fizaz

wrote:

»

zee wrote: »<br />

Minho seemed to be in good mood today - Waved his hands a lot, when someone called his name he'd turned towards that direction, showed his tongue, did weird dance, put on the twinkling ring and claimed anybody else wearing that ring is his couple, kept turning back and walked backwards when they're leaving the stage.<br />

<br />

(M_leesm)<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

okaay, seems like our mino ssi really happy nowadays, hhaa.. too happy because you now officially dating with someone? <br />

<br />

above was quoted in 2nd April by

@zee

, one day after SKT CF Minho's shooting with Sulli..<br />

now i know what was the reason

<br />

<br />

<br />

muwahahaha.. aren't u re too obvious Minho-ssi?

;))

<br />

Minsul is LOVE

Guest ravissant

alecita said: chocwenz said: Unfortunately, the BTS video quality is low :( 480p is NOT ENOUGH...... If anyone gets the HD ver please please please tell me :x :x :x
@Timnat2010

Guest ravissant

Sorry for the late WELCOME, @heeyzulnet, @dianabonita, @123luv, @coldwind.  Have fun spazzing w/ us, chingoos!

Archived