• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pandora460

that elusive DATV interview...finally!!! and thank you to @teru_teru chan and @xyso for facilitating its download; @peach20kr and @counsel05 for the trans;@timnat2010 and @tenzeronine...thank you for that awesome compilation of  Minsul interviews and most especially for sharing.
Minsullians are awesome!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShJn3dO5dk2qFdE4MZN3Y

Good evening MinSullians....

@nislatif.. That's a pretty good edit!! Thanks for sharing with us my dear sis...:x :x Hope to spazz again with u soon ya.. Take care..>:D< ;)

@peach20kr @xyso @teruteru_chan @liana @chocwenz @mafet..... GUMAWO CHEONGMAL for MAKING MY DAY!!!!

When I first saw the video n saw the translation...

tumblr_mao8wn28VR1r6r7t1_large.gif

and u can see my eyes....

tumblr_mabgoowdtM1r2pyrg.gif

And I feel like shouting n saying...

tumblr_m574l778dg1r8lzo3.gif

and feel like

tumblr_lhv1saw5FS1qgab49.gif

AHHHHHH MINSUL YA...... I dunno how to handle my heart when I comes to u BOTH..... 8-> 8-> 8-> =P~ =P~ =P~ :x :x :x

PS: Can someone please gimme more MINSULLINES???? I think I have been MINSULLIZED yet again! 

tumblr_m46qq4H17v1qj24nv.gif

@tenzeronine @Timnat2010 @ravissant.. Wow you guys are so superb in organzing all these TTBY interview stuff.... I have bookmarked it n really appreciate all ur hardwork!!  =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^

@eva21... chingu dear!! Nice to see u back on this thread!!! Let's hope that the drama will unfold in the best way ya ;)

@ravissant @foxiscully.. I Love the Naver Band CF too! MinSul r indeed a natural in there... its not even like a CF but a normal  daily interaction between them... Awhhhhhhh... :x :x

@tikah... I DMed u on twitter dear sis.. please see ya.. Gumawo!! :)

okie MinSullians.. gotta go.. will b back later... Ciao! ;)

Guest pandora460

i hope it wont be greedy if we ask for soft subs for the DATV interview...anyone?sorry but i am just so THRILLED about all this!!
tumblr_lwvopgFPmE1qii6tmo1_250.gif

class="entry-title" style="line-height: 1.4em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"SHINee’s Key thinks Minho is too nice for his own goodby pkdance - 1 min ago- Views-

this Story

• Tweet
  • PinExt.pngShare on Tumblr

20130312_shinee_minhokey.jpg

Minho is known for his chic and charismatic image, but fellow SHINee member Key reveals there is more to Minho than meets the eye.

On the upcoming episode of ‘SHINee’s Wonderful Day‘, fans will get to see what Minho and Key are really like as they go on their vacation in London together.

During the trip, Minho especially caught the eyes of women with his model-like looks, tall height, and good manners. He also succumbed to Key’s wishes of going skating together, showing how nice Minho really is.

Key shared, “If you get to know Minho, he is a really easy guy. Since he’s not good at rejecting requests, he buys everything people ask him to get for them and spends money wastefully,” making fans wish Minho was their friend.

Catch this episode on MBC on the 12th at 11PM KST!credit to: allkpop
    hmmmm...i wonder whether the translations is correct..as far as i know... Minho is not a person who spends money wastefully...maybe dis article meant in the context of giving or buying something for friends...watever it is...Sulli is such a lucky to have a very nice hubby..maybe she can ask minho to buy her a car with same brand with minho...ehehehehe :D :D :D
    @bananali yana, okie...will read it as soon as i reached home..^^
    @peach20kr.. i dunno how many times should i say thank you for all the beautiful translations of the DATV..You effort in translating those interviews for us here..Minsullians will be minsullized over and over again..I feel so grateful to have you here with us..aaaahh..jinjja..joongmal...kamsahmnida... *bow 90 degree :-bd
    MINSUL IS LOVE AND LOVE IS REAL....MINSUL IS REAL..I'LL SHIPPED THEM NO MATTER HOW LONG IT GONNA TAKES..I'LL WAIT TILL THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I LOVE MINSUL SO MUCH... :x :x :x

Guest anne nicolecarig

I've watched the tie 3 made by captain @counsel05 (all over again Lol) then suddenly I get curious when minho blinks two times when he saw sulli (at etude cf).. This is the photo:minsul__minho_and_sulli__etude_cf_gif_1_
So I've done my research. And my research says:
Signs of Male Attraction~~ Eyes
His eyes should be locked onto yours, looking deep and soulful. His pupils may be slightly dilated, expressing a subconscious desire for intimacy. If his eyes dart around the room or he's blinking and narrowing his eyes often, that's a sign that he's looking for something or someone else.

source: http://www.life123.com/relationships/communication/signs-attraction/signs-of-male-attraction.shtml
Hmmm, sounds good huh?!?! :""> My MinSul feelings is like aassfhgjf! LOL. :))

Guest gujilgujil

Hello everyone. i read the datv translation , thanks to our member here. regarding the phone , we dont have to pretend like they text each other anymore because they are truly texting each other. i just lol'ed at it. after all this time , we're actually right.  :))

im pretty busy this time, rarely spazz and everything. so have fun spazzing. to @zee , u know how much i miss teasing you. :\"> byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

This might be along enumeration but worth mentioning.
Thank you for the following trivia for Kim Tae Hee & Sulli's similarity:@bananadana I love the name TaeHee since it reminds me of TaeJoon and JaeHee
@xyso  Kim Tae Hee and Sulli are both born on March 29th... @lyna Another similarity is that they're both from Busan, south korea

@teruteru_chan you are the winner of the most coveted prize of bag of gucci with cash and the gold bars for FINALLY finding out about the elusive DATV interview of Minsul. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT AFTER ALL. Maybe you can share the prize with @xyso for conversion to avi file. CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU.

Thank you @craziedayzie for giving our crewmates some technical tips about splitting videos & side stepping some copyrights issues. Most specially now that soompi is giving warnings to members who are in violation of the DCMA or Digital Copyright Millenium Act. We should all be vigilant about this so as not to be warned and maintain good standing in this site. And @liana, although your YT link was removed thank you for sharing it with all of us here. I know a lot was able to capture it before it was taken down.

@nislatif i love the WGM photo edit of Minsul. I am really hoping that they would someday participate in this show as partners. Nothing is impossible with Minsul after all.

@fizaz despite being busy in school and family life you still manage to lurk and share for screencaps & gifs @tikah your gifs of the boys are funny 

@peach20kr i will never get tired of thanking you for sharing not only translations but also insights about Minsul in the eye of a fellow Korean of Minsul, as i said before your a GEM in this forum. @chocwenz thank you also for additional trans as well @mafet whom I know is busy at work but shared her time with us for making the eng tans from japanese characters.

@stekatta @fizaz @ravissant @jhologs for your keen Minsunalysis and reminding us all about Minsularities and the likes from previous and current news about them.

@Timnat2010 & @tenzeronine for compiling the TTBY interviews and going to the extent of making a blog just for it. That is what you call dedication. Kudos to both of you.

Good job @zee @mslee for using all your social media connections and taking an extra mile for spreading the MinSul love.
Welcome back @eva21 and @jhologs. @pandora460 Don't you feel good coming back with great news about them?

And to all the fanfic authors out there who are part of this thread like @foxiscully @suelli4ever @milkandtoast @shawolbaby @tenzeronine @nize143 @maxstepp and to all authors who are fellow crewmates as well whom i failed to mention, Thank you for filling our hearts and mind to our Minsul hearts content.
I AM AN ADDICT. A MINSUL ADDICT.  :x :x :-bd

thanks for the mention captain @counsel05  :\"> Sulli and Minho will always be my babies! I have been shipping for years now, MinSul is my 3rd, and at present, has the most positive vibe and many things worth looking at, and even without official confirmation, I AM POSITIVE that MINSUL IS REAL! :-bd I really hope that they will grow together as artist, as sunbae-hoobae and of course as real life partners that will always support each other no matter what the circumstances. Wishing SM will give them another great project, maybe a duet for OST of a drama, or part 2 of TTBY.  [-O<

gujilgujil said: Hello everyone. i read the datv translation , thanks to our member here. regarding the phone , we dont have to pretend like they text each other anymore because they are truly texting each other. i just lol'ed at it. after all this time , we're actually right.  :))

im pretty busy this time, rarely spazz and everything. so have fun spazzing. to @zee , u know how much i miss teasing you. :\"> byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

tenzeronine said: Hi everyone

do you still remember @Timnat2010 post about the MinSul interview she compile (which she post here) finally that project is done. *yay!*

http://minsullove.blogspot.com/2013/03/interviewcollectionpart01.html -> that is the blog link of the project and if you want to have your own copy of it you can download the pdf file Here

I hope you like it ^^

Someone please help me unscrew this smile off my face. I think I've been smiling since morning.

When I got to know about the video i almost die (thanks @teruteru_chan @xyso @liana and those name i missed out for the link) , when i saw @peach20kr , @chocwenz & @mafet translation today i just died and come back to life to finish reading the whole translation. O:-) O:-)

Then, the interview compilation from @Timnat2010 & @tenzeronine, they bring back so much memories. :((

That's it. I'm rewatching TTBY for the gazillionth time tonight.

Oh and regarding Kim Tae Hee,I love the fact that Minho named her as his ideal type. At least he didn't name an idol as his ideal type. Maybe he don't want to hurt someone's feeling : (Sulli) or/and his fans.

Plus naming an actress, who coincidentally is currently in a relationship is the safest bet of all. <---- Sulli, this is your mister nice guy that you've been talking about in the DATV interview right. Awww, he must have thought what you will feel if he named an idol as his ideal type. So thoughtful & nice right. Your real life Cha Eun Gyul. :x

Just some random thought, I wonder if SM has thought of having a Shinee f(x) concert and special Minsul performance. I bet that would be the third happiest Minsul moment for Minsullians ( Of course First would be them getting married and Second; announcing their relationship to public) [-O< [-O<

I have so much more to say but I can't wait to rewatch TTBY. So, till later Minsullians. Ciao. 

Minsul is loveeeeee

a>

130313 Victoria Weibo Update with Sulli and Krystal

BFLMTccCIAAgL1K.jpg:large

credit to: fx2you.net twitter..

Sulli is so cute with that pout..feels like wanna pinch her cheek..hmm..no wonder most Minsul fic writer always or commonly write that Minho can't resist Sulli's cute pout..now i know why..ngeeee... :D :D :D

*edit

@counsel05 captain, thank you for the shout out..all i do is only copy and and paste the gif..LOL :P

Archived