»

tenzeronine said:<br />

<br />

Timnat2010 said:<br />

<br />

ravissant said:<br />

<br />

Ottoke!  My search of TTBY interviews have occupied 10+ A4 pages already!  I have no idea how I can present them here?<br />

Oh, dear!  Do you have a blog site like Word Press, Blogger?  Maybe you can do that

@tenzeronine

,Chingoo, thanks.Actually, I made all the interview/ news content into a word file.  Those included Minsul's answers towards their filming as well as the production staff comments on their chemistry!  But I have no blog to upload it.  

about 2 hours more, and Minho oppa will breath in the same air with me..but less than 13 hours from now I have a very crucial exam..I can't even concentrate in everything I do..

pardon my broken fangirl heart :'(

T____T

minho_zps23c19540.jpg
With bodyguard arounds him..Somehow Minho gives me an impression of a son of Korean president or some hot billionaire bachelor who runs a huge corporation or something... he has THE looks!!! that expensive, rich looks or what ever words that has the same meaning with it... he look so damned expensive....

@fizaz Unnie!!!! Miss you toooo... >:D< >:D< >:D<  take care unnie and all the best for your master.... and to all women out there...HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY......

womens%20day%20wish.JPG

@counsel05 captain, yup.. that rich image its perfectly fit for him...and capt,mmmm..that "chaebol" word...is it the same as conglomerate or some rich businessmen? heee..i'm curious on the real meaning of it...heee :D :D :D

Amber instagram...

537586_191558374301622_916439607_n.jpg
credit: Amber f(x) 唯逸琥珀 劉逸雲臺灣後援站

Mama Ssulli is in green colour..uri Papa Minho has froggy eyes... and...frog is green.. :P that doesn't make any sense but who cares...haha.. i'm tryin' to create some Minsular things here cos i'm craving for these too...i'm not crazy rite? hahaha :))

Guest tenzeronine

ravissant said: tenzeronine said:

Timnat2010

wrote:

»

tenzeronine said:<br />

<br />

<br />

ravissant said:<br />

<br />

Ottoke!  My search of TTBY interviews have occupied 10+ A4 pages already!  I have no idea how I can present them here?<br />

Oh, dear!  Do you have a blog site like Word Press, Blogger?  Maybe you can do that

@tenzeronine

,Chingoo, thanks.Actually, I made all the interview/ news content into a word file.  Those included Minsul's answers towards their filming as well as the production staff comments on their chemistry!  But I have no blog to upload it.  

Guest ravissant

Off topic:  So I was re-watching episode 8 of TTBY & realized the Coach's hat is similar to Sulli's hat she wore when she visited the Etude house, Amber's show, airport pics.  This is the same hat I've been searching for.  Is there a mention on TTBY thread what brand this is or even on the credts at the end of the episode?8538363769_2c9609e56d.jpg8539472870_80b92c30f2.jpg

Aww!  Minho's eager face (Strong Heart)8538364661_a0c9cec178_z.jpg
I'm longing for some Minsulractions.  Re-watching awesome vids of them will suffice for now...

Archived