♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest chellaaa

all i know so far is that THEY MIGHT BE SHARING THE PRACTICE ROOM !!! and i dont know abt the new building practice room.. but here's my observation abt the old building practice room...
PRACTICE ROOM 1SNSD0.jpg
F(X)mqdefault.jpgpractice02_large.jpgwgm2.jpgtumblr_lh80crciml1qde6d8.png
SHINeetumblr_mbptxyBwFx1qkvu9g.gif

PRACTICE ROOM 2
SHINeeshinee-releases-sherlock-dance-practice-video_eeacs_0.jpgshinee-takes-group-photo-with-choreographer-tony-testa_osies_1.jpg
EXO-M428256_314329831964741_153855828012143_912915_1647387066_n.jpg
SNSD0.jpg
PRACTICE ROOM 3
DBSK120412_dbsk_humanoids_dance_prac.jpg092812_dbsk_catch_me_practice.jpg12511-s3vepf06d5.jpg
AND ABT THIS ROOM BDYFL42CEAAka9q.jpg
I THINK ITS SIMILAR WITH THIS092812_dbsk_catch_me_practice.jpg
AND I THINK THIS IS IN THE NEW BUILDING20121230SMThePerformancePhoto.jpg
fx+amber+with+krystal+luna.jpg
tumblr_mfp3v354ss1qbgdrko1_500.jpg

THE POINT IS: YEP! THEY ARE ALL SHARING THE ROOM..
HERE'S BONUS:tumblr_m9jgtgxXFg1qckjtmo1_400.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atqh_knn

@chellaaa I think shinee is currently practicing in the practice room that tvxq used for humanoids practice according to the windows :D

We urgently need to sent a spy to sm building to confirm it. Hehehe =))

Guest atqh_knn

SO DO YOU MEAN IF THEY USE THE SAME ROOM AS DBSK, IN THAT WHOLE ROOM THERES NO ANY OTHER POSTER BESIDE FX POSTER THERE????? 

I WONDER WHO PUT THAT THERE :/

In every practice room there will be posters of different artists. Maybe there are other posters of other groups in the room that shinee is using other than f(x)'s poster. But it is kinda fishy, the fact that the poster is kinda placed at an awkward position as they can place it at a higher wall so that it is visible enough. It seems out of place. Hmm, it seems someone paste it there for his own needs /:) :-?

Guest chellaaa

SINCE THERE'S NO MINSUL UPDATES, HERE'S ME DIGGING UP SOME OLD PHOTOS, ENJOY!!
this is cute :x and i dont know rain bi used to be SMTOWN artiste :/
2is6p6v.jpg
MINHO SULLI PHOTOSHOOT @PARISsulli-w-majalah.jpg?w=500minho-w-majalah.jpg?w=500
sulli with jonghyuntumblr_ltktsw1dZq1qdmti0.gif
well.. this is awkward :))121123-smtown-singapore4.jpg
sulli with SM OPPASecbaa1ecb2982.png
i totally love her style in here3mqwE.jpg
sulli what are you doing??!! =))20110625_sulli_art_1.jpg
sulli having dinner with shinee (key taemin) and snsdsnsd+fx+smtown+family+in+china.jpg

Guest ravissant

lyna said:

zee

said: [sHINee LINE Update] Minho: What is your favorite song out of all of the songs in the album was asked by Lee Ju-hye. Beautiful~ Everyone you are beautiful ^^

Guest ravissant

sulli-w-majalah.jpg?w=500minho-w-majalah.jpg?w=500Scoping out the scene, eh?  I imagine them walking down these alleys before heading to Eiffel Tower for the "proposal."  Thanks @chellaaa for the scans. 

Hi everyonee!!!! It's been so long since I last posted here.. I missed posting here.... I missed you all...
Anyway first off, happy birthday @zheisya dear!! It's not too late right? I hope not!! As the day is ending, (or maybe even, ended for you) I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! :D
@tikah @nislatif and others... On the topic of Asia Super Showcase in Malaysia 2013, as for the artists coming, I don't think anything official has been said yet, although I'm hearing a lot about SNSD, SHINee and AOA.. This is the link of the facebook page of the event organizer: http://www.facebook.com/MarctensiaConcerts?fref=ts
As of now there is no post from them about the confirmed acts, and as much as I'm hoping and wishing, I don't wanna jump too soon hehehe.. I think it won't be long before the official announcement is out though.. Until then, I'm hoping to hear that it's SHINee and f(x) :D
About the watermark/logo put up, WOW, all are very nicely done!!! I thought it would be easy and quick to vote, but I stared at the entries and really couldn't make up my mind......... I did vote, eventually, but it was a tough fight!! Good job to all who submitted their entries!! :D
SHINee's Medley video, Dream Girl Teaser, Nylon, CSI, SO MANY VIDEOS LIKE ZOMG I can't KEEP UPPPPP!!! But lol I managed to watch them all.... What a fangirl ahahahahaha :P I had Fire teaser on replay before this, and now I added the Medley video and DG teaser to replay too!!! When the vids came out, I squealed, and my brother was like, "Oh no.... She's gone...." :)) :)) =)) =))
I absolutely loved Aside, Beautiful, Runaway.. I am just ABSOLUTELY GLAD that I could clearly hear Minho's voice, SINGING, and not just rapping.. Read from tweets that Beautiful is a must listen for Minho fans, because he sings a lot in that one... And tweets about SHINee promoting Dream Girl and Beautiful just made my day!!! PERFECT!!!!! I GET TO SEE HIM SING THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!!! *feels explode for the millionth time this week*
And then what, Sulli on Get It Beauty!?!?!? OMG, pretty beautiful Sulli.... I was watching it and my tears came!! No joke, I missed her so much, and that BGM.. "I missed you so so bad"...... It made my feels explode like x100000000... She's just so perfect.... And I missed her so much!!!! I hope hope hope hope to see her soon.... @liana @counsel05 @stekatta --> ALONE.... AT SHINee's COMEBACK.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've mentioned this to some on Twitter, but I'll be on lurking mode because of studies.. :(( :(( What timing, right before SHINee's massive comeback!!! GAAAHHH.... I'll be dropping by once a while, but will miss all of you, of course!! Till next post.... Take care and happy spazzing everyone..... Miss me :P
*sorry for the lengthy post.. I guess my pent up MinSul feelings just... Overflowed... lol :P

Archived