• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

September 17th, considered as 'Confession Day' in Korea.. ♥

The couple’s holidays that began with Valentine’s Day and White Day were followed with Rose Day and Pepero Day, and now there is “Confession Day” (고백데이). Confession Day is September 17th, 100 days before Christmas on December 25th.

If you make a successful proposal to the one you fancy and become a couple on this day, then your 100th day will be Christmas. That is a much more romantic day than other couples will have.

[cr:asiancorrespondent.com]

Guest parkhyerin

I miss F(SHINee) moment like this <3
Shinee winning RDD + F(x) comeback. at the encore stage, Sulli was so cute and ofc super young there, like a baby awww... and when they were dancing at RDD, started at 2:29, can you notice Minho's eyes? He looked at his left side where sulli at and smiled like that? ahh you can judge it urself,because sometimes I'm easily hallucinating and im so biased with those both humans called Minho and Sulli.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"SPAO_COLOR HOODIE_2013FW Sulli <33

Guest fangirl15

oh . . . @parkhyerin i was watching that vid yesterday...
i really miss them so much.
I even looked for a fancam of that, but I can't find any :(

Guest peach20kr

our beloved minsul sent us Chuseok greetings(Korean thanksgiving day) in a different way and in a different place,.

at 0:00-0:03: heecheol: Yah! sulli ya! move, imma!(임마! means kind of "dude, or buddy" used for between only men in Korea)

at 0:05-0:07: heecheol: yah! hurry! say "have a good chuseok"

at 0:07-0:09: sulli: chuseok,...... have a good chuseok.

at 0:10 heecheol: yah! I feel like throwing up now,..

sulli: (laugh)

at 0:12 heecheol sounded calling somebody's name starting 수(su...) or 숨이 안쉬어진다(I can't breathe..)

at 0:15 someone taking the video of sulli and heecheol must be a woman coz I heard a woman giggling.

It's really good to see sulli having fun with her orabuny(respectful word of oppa), heecheol, and I hope heecheol will post the picture of him with minho later, too. if it happens, it'll say it all, LOL.

sportsworldi_com_20130917_104514_zps30c1

Minho's Chuseok greeting: Have a pleasant Chuseok. Always stay healthy^^ , I hope you to give a lot of support to Medical Top Team.

according to MTT director's twitter, they'll take a day off from filming on chuseok,

20130908_070340_zpsbab2f5e5.jpg

sulli's movie, pirate is planned to shoot from september 21st to December in Namyangju filming set,

20130913_170547_zpsdbaf0ced.jpg20130913_170653_zps01e610fd.jpg

someone posted the picture of Minsul phonecase in her blog the other day, she said "I was planning to design the phonecase with only Minho picture coz  I'm a minho fan, but I changed my mind coz Minho looked so happy being with sulli"

I personally like Minsul datv interview coz they looked the most heart-fluttering(sulleim) being with each other  at that time and especially  the part that I could read Minho'sreal mind towards sulli was when Minho answered" sulli is my hoobae whom I really like,.." and then after realizing the word" like" just came out , Minho changed his answer with embarrassment ." sulli is my hoobae whom I really cherish,.."

"like" and "cherish" in Korean are really different in terms of relationship, I mean "like" is used when people feel or treat someone more special or affectionate than "cherish".

as you know, by reading minho's recent japanese interview about his ideal type who can take care of him, it reminds me of Minho's interview (or sulli's interview) while filming TTBY. He expressed his gratitude to sulli for saving his goods when TTBY fans visited and brought supporting goods in the filming site coz he arrived late from abroad performance at that time. and the article about TTBY also mentioned last year that they spotted sulli bring Minho bottled water right after Minho's scene and they seemed to take care of each other,.

Sulli is so caring person, that's why most of sm artists including female artists cherish sulli so much

Yes, I can say myself truely minsul fan or addict,. so, I hope to see more minsul vids and pictures or hear minsul news on the thread,..

I really appreciate minsullians who posted and analyzed minsul moments including kiss scenes that I'm never tired of,..

untitled_zps6965ce71.png

I'll never forget the moment when I saw Minsul walk side by side and Minho's ears got red after catching up with sulli at the ariport like what MS told me,..

Guest fangirl15

Waaaah!!! @peach20kr thank you so much for translating that video of heechul & sulli ^_^
I’m kinda not in the mood right now, but after reading your post, somehow it helps me to cool down a little…

it’s really nice seeing them playing like that, but it would’ve been better if Minho was also there ;))
Btw, someone commented regarding the one who’s taking that video. They said it was Luna…
And about Sulli’s shooting, oh I really can’t wait for that. But I’ve been thinking…when we say “Pirates”, off course there's “water” involved, right? Or should I say, SEA? Oh, I hope Sulli will not be having a hard time during filming…I’m a bit scared for her though but I know that she can do a great job while filming, and she’s very professional when it comes to her craft.
About Minho and Sulli during TTBY, whether it’s during filming, photo-shoots or interviews…
you can really easily tell that there is something, the way they looked at each other and how they took good care of each other. I just can’t pin-point what it was but there’s definitely something there…
The special bond that they have cannot be easily erased, whether they are together or not, that special friendship that they have will always remain…

and I liked what that fan said about Minho & Sulli... it's like that person can see thru Minho and can easily say that Minho looks happy when he's with Sulli :x
well, she's not the only person who thinks that way! 8->

anyway, thanks again for sharing this with us :-*

Guest minsuldaebak

Here's the picture @bemjerry13 posted through a link
tumblr_mt7sxyuvJ81qhmeygo1_1280.jpg

Etude ships Minsul? HAHA. 
And that SPAO cf!!! So cute. Sulli knows how to skate?? Daebak!!! I'm really shocked because we all know she doesn't have a sporty bone in her body hahaha. :)
I like how she's close to her suju oppas. Even though it's a cf, you can really tell their actions towards each other are natural.  :)

Guest minsullian

Hey chingus! It's been a long time since I have posted here :)) I miss y'all! But I still spazz a lot in tumblr and like posts here :\">

Let me help you @bemjerry13 to post that picture :P I wish this was real :((

tumblr_mt808uzovM1sg054po1_500.jpg

Oh yeah, and I remembered TTBY after watching Heechul's instavid with Sulli. ;)
tumblr_mt5s8xzeCE1qb59d9o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mt5s8xzeCE1qb59d9o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mt5s8xzeCE1qb59d9o2_250.gif
G6kL3d7.gifCunQl.gif

And s'more lovely GIFs of Sulli I found in tumblr! :D Credits to them....

tumblr_mt86qwrwev1rzywd8o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mt86qwrwev1rzywd8o3_r1_250.giftumblr_mt86qwrwev1rzywd8o9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mt86qwrwev1rzywd8o8_r1_250.giftumblr_mt86qwrwev1rzywd8o10_r1_250.giftumblr_mt86qwrwev1rzywd8o7_r1_250.gif

DAT EYES & HAIR :o
tumblr_mt8yddlZD91qeojzko1_500.gif
tumblr_mt8yddlZD91qeojzko2_500.gif
tumblr_mt8yddlZD91qeojzko3_500.gif

Lastly, sorry for the flood xD Sulli in SPAO video. So envious that his oppa, Kangi got the chance to hold her, and Sulli showed her care to him when he got hit by the skate/waveboard! Proving that Sulli is really caring, and that's why Minho loves her :P HAHA!

tumblr_mt9jowhRvZ1qeojzko4_250.giftumblr_mt9jowhRvZ1qeojzko5_250.giftumblr_mt9jowhRvZ1qeojzko6_250.gif
tumblr_mt980o8L5z1qagz3wo1_500.gif
tumblr_mt980o8L5z1qagz3wo2_500.gif

whenever i watch f(x)  MV "Chu" & see sulli holding a frog it makes me to remember MinHo and his froggy eyes to me.Gals plz tell is it a minsul moment? am so curious about that?  ;);))

Archived