• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

stekatta said:
In addition I think he might have been a bit embarrassed, too, looking at that mashup pic of him with Sulli's hair thinking, how did the Taiwan PD know about me snd Sulli?? :D:D:D:D

@counsel05 don't you think it's also a MinSulincidence how both Papa Minho and Mama Sulli wear wristwatches these days?!?  Hmmm, maybe they already do before but to be honest, it's only these days that I get to notice how they now include a wristwatch in their get-up . . . (sorry crewmates, it's just the biased in me kicking in again, big time!!!) :)>-  

"@ Mrszacharylevi: @ Kmaher56 Do you know what happened to the song f (x) was supposed to come out with That was choreographed by you?" <- Soon!

The choreographed Kevin Maher with whom f (x) work in the U.S., answered a question about F (x) ..
 f (x) World Tour?
OMG!  :x

alecita said: "@ Mrszacharylevi: @ Kmaher56 Do you know what happened to the song f (x) was supposed to come out with That was choreographed by you?" <- Soon!

The choreographed Kevin Maher with whom f (x) work in the U.S., answered a question about F (x) ..
 f (x) World Tour?
OMG!  :x

Timnat2010 said:No wonder I read some news in the Baidu f(X) Bar previously.  It's about a fan account stating the conversation between Luna and her fans after her musical performance.  Luna said that there will be big news from far away, and not Korea...
SO, I guess that it's related to the news that you just shared? 

Guest azra1430292364

The reason I love sulli so much,im crying while read this,u guys should read this too http://minsulotp.tumblr.com/post/60917609354/why-do-you-love-sulli

Date/Time: 2013.10.19 (Saturday) , 6pm
Venue: The National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), Beijing
Ticket Prices: RM380 (3rd Level), 480 (3rd Level), 680 (1st & 2nd Level), 980 (1st & 2nd Level), 1180 (1st Level), 1280 (Ground Level)

Artistes: Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior (Super Junior-M), Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, ZhangLiYin, Tasty
Official Ticketing Site: http://smtown.shuiniaoticket.com/

1229955_514509105304276_1473489920_n.png

Guest Keira Camia

dreamed of minsul last night..i was watching to TTBY the sequel, they're so sweet...they were already a couple and the setting was California...thought it was true until i woke up... waaah! just a dream...the outcome of always watching TTBY every night before i go to sleep...always praying for our minsul! FIGHTING!

2305AA47523079D222FCFE
2505AA47523079D3234A1D
This is the last pic: http://cfile30.uf.tistory.com/original/2705AA47523079D42447F7
cr: sulli94net
Sulli very beautiful, gorgeous, like angel fell in to the earth :-) ;-) :-D

Archived