♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Johnnie Beato

i dont know if this image was posted before''love sulli''zcxc6dh5gd550se9z8ijqw8rvfqtq9jg.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] A member of popular girl group f(x), Sulli shot fall makeup pictorials for cosmetic brand Etude House.   
As a muse for Korean cosmetic brand Etude House, Sulli shot new beauty pictorials for fall season collection. The concept ‘Princess Rose’ was inspired from a fairy tale ‘Sleeping Beauty’ so Sulli put makeup on with rosy colors and completed an alluring princess look.
The products that were used in Sulli’s makeup are known to be ‘&Rose Collection,’ which is a new fall makeup collection from Etude Hosue. The collection includes various products of rosy and burgundy colors and they are great for women who prefer girlish and pure makeup style.
Full pictorials of Sulli in fall makeup can be found on the official webpage of Etude House and the new collection will be launched in all stores on August 26. (photo by Etude House)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsullove77

jhologs said: Oh my, the guessing game video was soooo funny . . . would be interesting to know what Jjong said the first time they had to guess 'Sulli' @6:47. :-? Thanks @stekatta @zee @ilovesulli for the video . . . :D

Guest Johnnie Beato

Sulli & Minho talk about their kiss scene in 'To The Beautiful You'

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/08/sulli-minho-talk-about-their-kiss-scene-in-to-the-beautiful-you#ixzz2eSD9VKHL 
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

20120813_sulli_minho.jpeg
SHINee's Minho and f(x)'s Sulli who have both transformed into 'acting idols' spoke out about their kiss scenes in their new SBS drama, 'To The Beautiful You'.

At the press conference for the drama held on August 13th, Sulli remarked, "There is a kiss scene with Minho in the script. Surprisingly, it was fine, even though we had to film it about 15 times."

"I didn't dislike the kiss scene," she added with a bashful smile. "I was a little nervous before the shoot and I told him, 'Oppa I didn't know we had a kiss scene together,' but I wasn't that nervous. It was a little awkward, however, since we've known each other for so long."

Minho on the other hand remarked, "I've known Sulli since she was in elementary school, and I was really nervous as we approached the kiss scene. We weren't extremely close to begin with, but we became a bit closer since the drama began. But no matter how close we've grown, I was still very worried about the kiss."

He added, "The kiss scene is a situation where I plant it on her, and so I decided to build up some confidence and go for it. We filmed that scene 15 times, and Sulli said she was fine after about the 10th, but I continued to be extremely nervous."

Meanwhile, 'To The Beautiful You' is a high school romance based on a famous Japanese animé from 1996. The first episode airs April 15th at 9:55PM KST.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/08/sulli-minho-talk-about-their-kiss-scene-in-to-the-beautiful-you#ixzz2eSDWoTGb 
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

Guest ravissant

@peach20kr Eonni, can you please translate what Sulli responded to Heechul's "Hello" text messaage at :23-:27?  Minho was the only one out of the other SHINee boys laughing excitedly to it.   :D

Here's another interesting thing about Minho w/c is found on part 4 of the series of videos from above.  A listener sent a letter asking for words of encouragement from the SHINee members.  Minho happen to read a girl's letter saying she's going to confess to a boy she likes & hoping it will succeed, but was worried if it's alright for a girl to confess instead.  Minho then said, "As a guy, maybe he is also waiting."  And he goes on to say...9712529071_a266770a93_c.jpgcr. yeeyan94
Minho-yah!  I know this was in 2010, but back then you already had this thinking to pursue Sulli-ssi?  ;P

I'm just thinking about the recent events about our dear Minsul and all the insights of our dear crews here... I think they are starting to reveal whats the real score between them...especially after I've watched the recent program held in Taiwan...why of all the idols they used Sulli's face and Minho... like what our other chingoo's say  here...I think they really know something about these two...just some random thoughts...but all in all...I'm really happy about what happen to them...I just wish for their happiness and success in life and career always...Their happiness is also the happiness of all MINSULLIANS.... :x :x :x

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[iNFO]

Sulli & Yunho attended Corporate social responsility MOU between Samsung C & T corporation and SM Entertainment today.

Sorry I'm on the phone mode, but here the pic link:

IMG_20130910_0013411.jpg

Cr: @VALSKcom

And also this INFO:

[!] SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Beijing will be held on Oct 19th 2013 in The National Stadium @ 6PM

Cr: @affxtionINA:

@jhologs hi sweetie :D ikr, I heard from some shawols taiwan show always funny and interesting, if minho was be there, it would be really perfect... can't wait for the engsub video >_< ahh about it.. after guessing sulli's picture correctly, jjong said "yes, I knew it because I like Sulli's eye make-up" :)) :))

Guest christinderella

fangirl15 said: @zee bwahahahahaha!!!
i was waiting for that pic of yours. I can't react just yet coz I haven't seen it.
finally I saw that pic!
they can't really help editing MinSul face :))
that editor is a 100% MinSullian :D

@christinderalla where did you find that pic of MinSul and what event was that?
they both look cute!!!
The Minsularity you posted was daebak! I love it!
and the last gif... I bet Sulli is hungry :))
at first I thought she was counting the confetti =))
that was during SMTown concert, right? btw, what year was that?

Guest christinderella

bemjerry13 said: another show without Minho .. :(( ....i hate it when his solo projects separates him from SHINEe (unless of course if it's with SUlli)....i know I should be happy that he has more projects but he is a shinee member first ( or second, because he's sulli's bf first).....wonder how SM plans their activites!!!???
by the way, thank you for the 101 on how to post pictures...I swear, the first picture that I'll ever post here is a picture of Minho and SUlli with christinderella, zee and stekatta's name on it! I'll dedicate it for you guys for helping me and the others who share the same problem as me out! ^:)^

Guest christinderella

Fika Hoogendyk said: [iNFO]
Sulli & Yunho attended Corporate social responsility MOU between Samsung C & T corporation and SM Entertainment today.

Sorry I'm on the phone mode, but here the pic link:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MoOGgbkXZX0/Ui64OLIlTuI/AAAAAAAAAV0/-aoLv4NHM5A/w480-h500-k/IMG_20130910_0013411.jpg

Cr: @VALSKcom

Guest bemjerry13

just watch the show in taiwan and the netire time I was thinking that Minho must have been so jealous! he would've enjoyed that game...I think this is the first time that the boys experience that kind of game....we would've seen Minho pushing the otehrs so as he can answer first,w e all know how competitive he is!

Guest KarlyMin_SHAWOL

This day is very very very memorable to me. Because my korean friend introduce me to TTBY and MinSul  :)
I just want to say thank you for every thing >:D<

Guest bemjerry13

thanks zee for that picture....i was about to complain that we haven't seen Minho for a while now....he must be super busy! poor child! :((
by the way, onew is blonde now...hope they change Minho's hair color too!
one more thing, saw this picture, look at Minho with Tao and Kai....you would never notice tha he is the hyung, he actually looks younger! =))...but that is not the reason why i want you to look at the picture, the thing here is..."whose hand and arm is that?!??!?!the one touching MInho's waist??!? and who are they looking at?? they are like laughing at someone  or may be appreciating a girl's body??!?!?http://31.media.tumblr.com/a27292a98646113363408b5ac644f8c4/tumblr_mo2ijg3uLZ1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg
:\">

Guest christinderella

130910 SulliBTyn2RVCYAAOS9N.jpg
SHINee Etude AnyCushionU5xJPtf.jpg

I wonder why Minho puts earphones in his phone nowadays. I wonder if he talks with Sulli in a private way so that the members won't know what they're talking about. :)) Because they might tease him hahaha my imaginations Sorry :)

Guest christinderella

BTx2h-dCIAA5SIU.jpg130910 SulliMy TTBY feels are pumping and pumping again hahaha. Samsung is the phone they used for TTBY right?I wonder where it is now? :)

Archived