♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest christinderella

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: left; font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Mstar - SHINee SUPER VIP FAN MEETING in TAIWANcr:SMTOWN GLOBAL1240234_519936841416311_1128454610_n.jpg
1235270_519936934749635_2034576750_n.jpg

1231655_519936931416302_1678796990_n.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

@fangirl15, it's funny how you asked where to find the video for the SBS Drama Awards 2012, 'cause I was back reading this thread yesterday & was re-watching the same thing.  By the way the discussion about the awards together w/ **MBC Gayo Daejun is found in page 959 & goes all the way to the 1000th page.  I stopped back reading then, but I know for sure there's more going towards the 1000th page.  kekeke!  Here's the video of their Acceptance Speech & the "SWEETEST MINSULRACTION" gif ever from that video.

121231minsul.gif

**12/29/12 SBS Gayo Daejun & 12/31/12 MBC Gayo Daejun discussion.

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Woaaah, finally oppa and dongsaeng reunited! Happy to see them hang out together again. Heechul seems really miss and love his cutie pie Sulli. I wonder if they mention about Minho and I also wonder about what Minho might thinking about these two oppa dongsaeng reunited :D

Guest fangirl15

@ravissant waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
thank you so much!!! :-*
I can't BR right now, busy mom here :)
I'm gonna watch it later... still on busy mode.
I'll just left my pc open ;)
thanks again for that!!!

watching Minho and Sulli on that same stage puts a smile on my face.
Just look at them, it's as if they are the only people on that stage...
and when Sulli noticed that Minho is looking at her, her face turns red!!!
they are both in a different world :x

130909 Taiwan 完全娱乐 'Wan Quan Yu Le' Showbiz

they use sulli's picture to edited minho face..
and SHINee member (except minho, he already back to korea early) laugh over it.. LOOL

tumblr_msv1axzNB81qe8seho1_r1_1280.jpg

I must be love sulli a lot, even with just look at "his hair" I can recognize her.... /sobs/
the editor must be a minsul shipper :)) =))

Guest christinderella

Have you guys seen this? I am searching for his tiny birth mark. I can't see it because it's too tiny hahaa

And my first ever GIF thanks to @ravissant for helping me :)minho-o.gif
Are there any softwares or etc that will help me create a gif without those watermarks?VIDEO CREDITS :)btw Minho was with Hongki that time. :)

Guest bemjerry13

thanks christinderalla! I swear, one of these days i' ll learn how to post pictures here! O:-)
BTW, the singapore etude event was featured here in myx (its like the number 1 music channel here)....2 of its vjs went to singapore and VJ Chino interviewed SHINee...i was fangirling even though MInho was not there because seeing them in a filipino channel being interviewed by a filipino is just amazing! ...but the entire time I was imagining that it would've been epic if Minho is there!

Guest christinderella

And here we can see Minho's adam's apple moving hahaha Idk if this was posted. I also want to recap MinSul moments :)CR:TUMBLRtumblr_mrqn5iSnNH1sevahdo1_400.gif

Another Minsularity:tumblr_mrkr3oINbT1spcj41o1_500.gif
tumblr_mrkr3oINbT1spcj41o2_500.gif

Sulli so cutetumblr_mr55xgUCrz1qeojzko1_250.gif

Guest christinderella

@bemjerry13 please check your inbox :) I'm really glad to help. By the way the MYX thingy. How I wish I was the reporter haha :)

Archived