• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

parkhyerin said: @boysul woah for real? Daebak ! Kok gak bilang dari tadi ? (why didn't you tell me ealier?) lol yes I'm from indonesia :D where do you live ? I'm from south kalimantan. Its so nice to know a new minsul fanboy and especially from Indonesia :D

Guest parkhyerin

@boysul wow,yeah, close enough but not so near lol check your inbox. Anyway,please post often if you are available,we need a guy P.O.V about minsul too,its also important :D and if you wanna know more about minsul,just chat me, I will answer as much as I can.

Guest bemjerry13

i feel you zee  :( i really miss them...that's why I am rewatching TTBY! I don't think I will ever get tired of it for like 5years minimum just like when I spent 7 years of my life rewatching meteor garden! =))

Guest ravissant

Backreading at the moment & came across @liana's post of SHINee's Japan fan meeting vcr.  I'm not sure if anyone did make a gif of Minho's "Sherlock" dance as liana requested, but here it is.  :))  So cute & funny!sherlock-choi-minho-o.gif
cr. OneWayToU02

@bemjerry13 loll yesss, ttby is an eternity happiness for me, I'd like to rewatching it whenever I really miss them a lot like this..

aww @stekatta thanks :D yes bemjerry13 if you see a picture with 'minsulshippers' name on it, that's mine,, lol I getting scared to edit pictures again like I used to be bc one reason :"D but I'm so glad coz ravissant unnie still often post and editing minsul pictures and gifs here, she's really do well :x

hmmm btw I'm sorry coz rarely post something here, I'm still lurking, and keep spread minsul love with my own ways on twitter :D I really happy to see you guys found minsul wowow interview part 4.. xyso, peach unnie, timnat, counsel, teruteruchan, and the rest of you really did well, what a great observations like usual :x :x

ahh btw, just like what peach unnie tell us about fan account from music core recording yesterday, I really worried about minho.. I hope he can rest well and recovery fast :")

hmm, okk then.. just it, I have nothing to say anymore bc I already talk a lot.. :))

Guest jhologs

@Fika_Hoogendyk hey there . . . well at least there's 2 of us now who noticed this part in RM#154.  I also actually posted this in page#1999 (just before we hit the big 2-0-0-0 page milestone) . . .
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26177692/#Comment_26177692
But good detective eyes too dear . . . keep it up . . . :D

Guest jhologs

Hey @zee welcome back . . . I also post just once in a while but I do make it a point to continue lurking  . . .  ;)
@ravissant wow!!!  You still remembered that request?!? :-O  Well anyway, good that you did because the gif was nice and funny . . . you sure do enjoy making gifs :D  Keep up the good work!!!  :bz
Well, what else?!?  Oh yeah, sad that Papa Minho couldn't be with the rest of the SHINee boys in the concert, but as what a lot of the other crew members already said, I also feel that it was all the organizers fault for misleading the fans.  We know that Papa Minho, no matter how tired he is, would hop from one flight to the next if his schedule tells him to do that.  I guess, yesterday, whoever makes his/their schedule, just decided that he will/must not participate in the concert.  But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that SHINee will really comeback for their own show, or maybe, another visit as part of the Etude promotions?!?  [-O<

I was thinking that we're a bit starved for MinSul moments, so I was looking at any of my old pictures and videos, and I remembered that I made this closeup from the flash movies from High Cut magazine issue #94 on the iPad. Do you all remember the two videos where Minho and Sulli are in the kitchen? This one is the bottom one, because that's where they are all smiley at the end, and I liked that one the best. ;-) SO CUTE. :D Enjoy again, everyone! :) (There is no sound, so don't worry. ;-)) Original vid credit to High Cut, of course.

Guest ravissant

thanks, @jhologs.  I AM enjoying making gifs & it really helps that gifsoup is user friendly.  I just wish they're bigger though, but you have to have a premium account to do that & I quite honestly don't have the $$ right now for it.  keke!  @zee, aww my sis!  I try to pass on whatever everyone twits about Minho & Sulli & their respective groups on here just to keep this thread going whenever I have time to lurk on twitter.  If you're more active there, big sis is more active here, but one thing is for sure...we both & the rest of MinSul addicts spread MINSUL LOVE all over the net.   :D :x

Guest hind1430292929

Hi guys ! 
There were some rumors about Sulli & Jonghyun being confirmed as one of the new couples in WGM ... is that true ???

Archived