♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

read this fan account from tumbler...I think the fan is a locket (key's) but she has nice words about our Minho..

Minho…. forever the sweetie he is. Only gave me two English phrases. Once again See you again soon!

I told Minho good job and he just laughed …. so good lookin up close. Smells good too.

I guess advice to foreign fans going to fansigns: Minho and Key are the most receptive and eager about speaking English.

And Minho…sweet, precious Minho. He’s easily the most sincere. I gave him my album and he was like: O.O Min~♥ (no..im not named after you)

And then I blabbed my life story and told Minho his drama was the first I ever watched without subs. Minho: really? Wow thank you so much ♥♥ Then he said thank you for coming and come again…then repeated in English: See u laterrrrr. It was…simultaneously sweet and sleazy o.O

I am loving Minho more....ENVY MODE!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said: @stekatta, yup we count on you for Sulli's beautiful pictures!  Do you know how many songs that they are going to perform?  I am happy that the concert is held after their CB so that the US fans can enjoy the marvelous RPPP!  
I believe that Sulli was talking over the phone with Minho who might be doing preparation for his diving recording at that time.  Sulli must be worried about his safety and tried to let him know her concern.

Guest ravissant

Oh, @stekatta I really wish I could go, but got no $$. :(( Maybe when they have another SMTown concert in LA hopefully I'll be able to go. I hope you get to meet & greet them at the fan sign. Have a great time. Let me know if you need help posting your fanaccount this wknd. I'll be checking your tweets too. Keke! This is probably the only time that I'll be active on twitter. ;)

ravissant said: Oh, @stekatta I really wish I could go, but got no $$. :(( Maybe when they have another SMTown concert in LA hopefully I'll be able to go. I hope you get to meet & greet them at the fan sign. Have a great time. Let me know if you need help posting your fanaccount this wknd. I'll be checking your tweets too. Keke! This is probably the only time that I'll be active on twitter. ;)

Guest Kaye Bee

zee said: now its already 5.30am in Korea but minho still at the Splash venue for dive recording :'(:'(:'(:'(
i really can't sleep, I'm worried ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest ravissant

Yeah, I really hope that we get to see SMTown together in the near future. I'm also hoping & praying that you'll win the contests they offer & get a chance to go to the fan sign @stekatta. [-O< [-O<  Oh my gosh!  I'm so excited for you!  Take good care of yourself & have loads of fun.  We'll be anticipating for those pics of lovely Sulli & the rest of the f (x) girls this weekend.

Guest jinmin16

hey i just want to share this. In oh my school cut here, in 00:58 

show his line cf with sulli in nana's b 
and what makes me feel so happy is when minho explain 'she has a beautiful skin'. waaah my feel  ;)) :))

Guest azra1430292364

What!!!! Minho still at splash venue recording?!!!! What r they thinking to let their artist work till morning!'!! Poor minho... He will be super tired I guess... Hope he will take a good rest , im worried too @zee :(

Minho's mobile has not been seen for a while in his airport pictures and now reappeared again( last time, it's when he was seen super happy when back to Korea after a rather long stay in Japan . This time, my guess was that he needed to view/ text messages or just like what he said in recent interview(when we have been dating for a long time, I prefer chatting over the phone to sending messages ) that he needed to talk with someone important over the phone, to see if she's ok after the long

flight.

Minho has been seen busily talking over the phone even before entering the Immigration/ Restricted area before. So, I wonder if he will call up someone directly this time.

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

130823 게릴라데이트 설리 64p update #SULLI http://t.co/80Ea9HFpV1 http://t.co/qRNfT4g3kn http://t.co/6nAE2zy5ma http://t.co/9sJeX2Bahx

cr: @sulli94net

Guys, sulli94net has updated 64 pics of Sulli. Can someone post some of the pics here? I'm on phone mood and can't post the pic.

Archived