♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest charlenelola b

A REALLY BAD NEWS GUYS....[L.A.] [iNFO] SHINee to attend MBC Korean Music Wave Concert in Singapore on November, 16

Though it has been revealed that Minho will not be able to join his members for Etude’s Pink Play Event in Singapore due to his filming schedule, Singapore Shawols need not worry, as SHINee will return as a quintet to the sunny island for MBC’s Korean Music Wave!
They will be joined by their labelmates, EXO, and many other popular K-pop idols. This mega event of 2013 will be the first-of-its-kind to be held at the scenic Gardens By The Bay. Previously, the SMTown World Tour made Singapore history by being the first commercial concert to be held at the world’s largest floating platform, The Float.
Tickets are priced from S$168 to S$688. The S$688 SUPER VIP package entitles you to the best view in the house as well as access passes to rehearsals and press conferences. Priority ticket sales will be held on 1st September 2013, Sunday, at Scape.

The concert will be held at the following date and venue:
16th November 2013, Saturday
The Meadows, Gardens by the Bay
For more information, please visit musicwavesg.
To find out how to get the venue, visit the official website of Gardens by the Bay.

Source: musicwavesg

---------What about MINSUL? Tsk... 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

girls look at the picture of dr. Minho....no...not the face...(I know you probably are just drooling over his face)...his hands....i honestly think his hand can cover that gorgeous face of his! =)) =)) =)) ok...now....please go back to staring at Dr. Minho...i will too! :\">

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!charlenelola b  :(( :(( :(( is the source reliable....no minsul  this coming etude event?!??!?!This really is starting to get fishier and fishier...the smell is too much I can almost smell it oozing out of my laptop! :-O I really think this is SM's Eliminate any Minsul task force in motion! really, two events where they could be together and both ended up not happening...in one Minho will not be able to attend and in the other EXO replaced f(x) who has a new album and should be all over the place to promote it!....if i am going to look at it at a business point of view...SM is sure making some dumb decisions lately! I mean,minho is basically the main model of etude and he won't be there?!?!??! EVen the company said that they will rally hard to get Minho in that event!...something is definitely afoot at SM!!!

Guest bemjerry13

it's ok mochi 18...fangirl all you want because it's totally understandable and besides you will be doing something that hordes of women fo when they see minho...so it's basically normal to fangirl over him....actually it's expected!  :\">

wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! @charlenelola b  :(( :(( :((

We all knew that he might not be able to go anyway due to Minho's schedule. Having been shipping these two for awhile, we should all know that there will be times that we will be waiting more than a month or two for interactions. Not to worry, though. Let's save our energies for when there really is something to spazz about. Seriously, with these two there will always be something good to spazz about. :-)

Guest ravissant

Welcome to the thread, dear @minsuldaebak & @jinrimino.  And Happy Belated Birthday to you, jinrimino!minsul_couple_by_ellishalorraine-d6504ku
cr. Ellisha Lorraine at DeviantArt

Guest Johnnie Beato

@decidela12 sorry... @-) @jinrimino...welcome to this thread...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-lOmW1OE7f86Tj_5r2ln                                                                                                                                                                     i thought script writing on a cake is easy....(huhuhu)                                                                                                                                             i am wrong, its easy for us to say it, but the truth is, it is hard,                      i am wrong, its easy for us to say it, but the truth is, it is hard,.when youre the one doing it                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtDb_4G0rZoHf8MDGH_g                                                            dream girl                                  minsul in love                                  idol
1000783_353642698095566_1059703371_n.jpg                                             my self.....
finding my soulmate
finding my sulli (huhuhu)

To the captain of Minsul ship @counsel05 whom i respect..
lego-happy-birthday.jpg
May days to come filled with lots of happiness and laughter... 
>:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-* >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-* >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-*
And to our crewmates @dankin, @syazieyzaidi, @minsuldaebak & @jinrimino
happy-belated-birthday.gif

Hope that the friendship that we build will go stronger as we sail together on Minsul ship.. Thank you for everything! Love you all my fellow crewmates! 
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest teruteru_chan

sulli at show championUdJPDuf.jpg
y2O3JCs.jpg
kpXemle.jpg
QwGmIqO.jpg
7Vu4ZZL.jpg
4SCFxgU.jpg
sulli at the TTBY premium event zYxgabm.jpg
thmu900.jpg
Q4ZKY79.jpg
sulli coming back from japanD6yjAdw.jpg
CwHJtfA.jpg
the way she always wears her shoes LOL! too casual 
sulli at inkigayoZpqvgxH.jpg
2TWMVbY.jpg
credit: sulli94net

Guest peach20kr

10_zpse8b3a45c.jpg

Brief Trans but it's full of compliments about Sull) the Ceci photographer  wrote:

Sulli who bursted through tornado-like schedule was as refreshing as can be.

Like a full- bloomed peony blossom, Her cheeks shyly glow pink. The corner of her mouth lifted with smile and her twinkling eyes brightly shined as if candy powder was sprinkled in them. Here and there, people(staff) automatically exclaimed with admiration, "she's so pretty"

she was full of vigor with sweet scent like a ripen peach. of course, her beauty included her positive personality and caring heart like what the staff around her much praised.

The dictionary definition of "lovely" perfectly means for this kind of person.

this girl grows up, and someday she'll get not only profound femininity but also graceful maturity. she'll grow up with her first wisdom tooth pain as well as the feeling of "sulleim" for her real first love.

p.s: K-netizens seemed fell in the love of Sulli's beauty. most of them commented they admired Sulli's natural beauty on ceci magazine and Ceci magazines have already been sold out at some stores, so some of them asked where they could buy them. and some said when they asked the store owners where the ceci magazine was, they answered back "Are you sulli fan, too?" hahaha

BSKQ872CUAEZEUl_zpsabac2cc9.jpg

according to the official survey, K-netizens selected Lee Jong-Seok and Sulli as the top celebrity with sputteringly refreshing charm (sulli ranked the first)

Sulli's really in the center of hot issue in here, every media and newspaper like to write about Sulli's every move coz the general public seemed the most interested in Sulli from f(x).

Guest Kaye Bee

awww :x Sulli's just lovely in those pictures... Minho wherever you are, you must be soooo proud of your sweetie... of course she's proud of you too for sure ;)

Guest fangirl15

@peach20kr thank you so much for the translation ;)
the comments about her proves one thing that she's much loved and everyone adores her.
no wonder this lovely angel have lots of haters trying to pull her down...
oh no worries, she's a strong person and a tons of people loves her especially her boyfriend/doctor Minho :D :x 

Archived