♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest neimma yedz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @syazieyzaidi, @dankin and our captain @counsel05. May God bless you always. Btw, anyone here from borneo (land below the wind)?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mochi18

Happy birthday to fellow Minsul shippers @dankin @syazieyzaidi and to captain and fellow Filipino @counsel05 ! Here's a cake from Sulli :D ec859ceba6ac.jpgAlso, thanks to @ Kaye Bee for the prayers for us Filipinos experiencing these heavy rains and floods. Fortunately, there is no flood in our place, but there are still heavy rains.

Guest minsuldaebak

Hi again! Other than Minsullians, are there any f(x) fans here? If there are...

Pls help f(x) win. This is for non-Korean fans! Let's do this for Sulli! :) 

1. Search [TUTORIAL] How to sign up on Melon and vote for f(x) on google

2. Click the first link (it's a tumblr account - perfectoria)

3. Instead of clicking the link she gave. Search Melon on google and click the link with the korean language. Then you can follow the steps

Pls vote up so that everyone can see!

P.S. Use fx0101 as password if your password can't be accepted. It's really confusing how to create a password so just use mine haha.

Guest Johnnie Beato

for me choi jinri is perfect woman ... B-) and idont know why they hates my sulli...its bec. of my idol minho....?
i hate for those who hate my sulli !!

Guest ravissant

Happy Birthday to you, our special & most wonderful Captain @counsel05!tumblr_mpwqj81HW81std6dio1_250.gif
May God bless you with great fortune, good health and grant your wishes on this special day.

Guest minsulshipper

Sorry i am late u,u . Happy Belated Birthday to  @dankin and to @syazieyzaidi also uri captain @counsel05, may ur wish come true, have a prosper and long life :D

cake4-359x400.jpg

Guest Johnnie Beato

1187066_596980367021250_541177352_n.jpg                                                                 sana naging minho nlang ako para nman ma hagkan din kta at malambing...
still waiting for their new projects....(na silang dalawa)i want see their again in a movieminsul forever

Guest minsullian

Johnnie Beato, I think you should refrain from posting pictures with Tagalog/Filipino/foreign/non-English captions, in order to follow rules here in Soompi (as for the fact that not all members/guests could understand). You could provide some translations though. But it is for the good of this thread. Thank you.

Here are some pictures/photocards of Minho from Boys Meet U 

tumblr_mrtvvcePbj1qdwt1go1_r1_250.jpgtumblr_mrtvvcePbj1qdwt1go4_250.jpg
tumblr_mrtvvcePbj1qdwt1go3_250.jpgtumblr_mrtvvcePbj1qdwt1go2_250.jpg

He's so carefree here, and of course HANDSOMEEEE esp with those clothes. :\">. Btw, the lower and upper rightmost pictures were edited, I guess by minhonnie/another user from tumblr

s'more GIFs :)) Minho driving... Hmmm... I smell something fishy :)) Sulli, does Minho drive you on a date? ;;)

tumblr_mrtyodQYx51qihji8o1_r2_500.gif
tumblr_mrtyodQYx51qihji8o2_r2_500.gif
cr: littleshinee tumblr

HAPPY 2121 pages! =))

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @dankin@syazieyzaidi and to CAPTAIN @counsel05!!! GOD BLESS! Be happy! >:D< :* Wish you all the best, and hoping for more birthdays to come, so that we will have more spazzing years to come too! ;)

98784699.jpg

Guest lesleychoi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @dankin, @syazieyzaidi and to our dearest captain, @counsel05!!! Wish you all the happiness in life! Minsul happiness! Good health and long life :D anyway, here's a chocolate cake for you!!
6a00e54ed05fc2883301156fb9823b970c-800wi
God bless! 

Guest lesleychoi

@alejandragrande OMG thanks for posting that pic! I have my new wallpaper in my phone now, thanks to you  ;) WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO HOT???? OMG I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF GIVE ME A SEC 
tumblr_lkbc96afYu1qb6c2u.gif

omg I am LITERALLY squeaking right now lol :))
oh no I feel so hot all of a sudden. i think I have a fever. Doctor Minho please take care of me ♥
tumblr_inline_mnkqnxjXhG1rkfosq.gif

OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH I AM CLEARLY HALLUCINATING RIGHT NOW I THOUGHT MINHO WAS PLACING  THE STETHOSCOPE INTO HIS EARS AND PUTTING THE ROUND END ONTO MY CHEST, CHECKING FOR MY HEARTBEAT AND HE WHISPERED SOMETHING TO ME LIKE, "Lesley, do I have this effect on you?" OMG I'LL STOP HAHAHA SORRY SULLI  :))
How many times did I say "OMG" in this post? hahaha! =))

Happy birthday to you both dear @dankin and @syazieyzaidi !!! :x :x :x

119498631918056439birthday_cake.svg.hi.p

and for my beloved captain, uri @counsel05, happy birthday sweetheart :x :x its been a year since we know each other too >:D<
thanks for accompany us here till today, we proud of you :x :x
please accept my simple gift, my virtual cake for you :)) hehe bear hugssssssss >:D<

BSHW0JUCUAA_8pO.jpg:large

Archived