• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

@lindawm emm just ignore it.. I mean, it will hurt your feeling more when u know what the meaning.. Its normal to have haters when u gaining popular... For sulli case, im tired of haters.. they just wanna let sulli down but thank god sulli not kinda person who take this thing series and a tougher person.. Let just support sulli and just post a good thing ok :)

Guest bemjerry13

first and foremost happy birthday to our bday celebrators especially to the bringer of news and to the one who brought us all here.....drum roll please...counsel05! may have more and more birthdays to come and may all your wish come true, especially the wish of Minho and sulli getting married! (you do wish for that, right!?)
and 
:\"> those shots of minho as a doctor just about killed me! envy mode again!

Guest nilmemories

Happy birthday to you @dankin, @syazieyzaidi and uri captain @counsel05. Best wishes for you all. Great to know you - my chingoos here. Kisses and hugs!!!  :-* >:D< :-* >:D<

Guest Kaye Bee

Happy happy birthday to @syaziezaidi @dankin and to our dear captain @counsel05!!!

greetings all the way from the deserts of the mid east! Have a great year ahead!! ;)

p.s. kinda off topic.. but please pray for our dear friends in the Philippines. the country's experiencing nonstop heavy rains and floods.. praying for their safety. Thanks!

Guest Isha Bua Iglesias

Best wishes to dearly captain @cousel05,have a blessed birthday & to others,life is a gift from God appreciate every minutes for sure more2 blessing to come♥♥♥♥

Guest azra1430292364

How can I missed our captain @counsel05 birthday...sorry didnt mention u before... Happy birthday dear.. Keep posting a good stuff about minsul ok and have a blast.. We minsullian love u :D

Guest kuroneko13

Guys, this has been bothering me ever since I watched Amazing f(x) a few months ago. I've been meaning to post this ever since then but sadly, life got in the way.  ;)
In episode 1, did you notice that Sulli kept on talking about a boyfriend when asked about her bucket list?
szio.png
y5we.png
I also noticed that in SHINEE's interviews, it was also apparent in Minho's answers that he is dating a girl. (Jeez, these two are such hopeless romantics!)
Guys, could it be that...? Okay, I'm not talking anymore. You get the point.  :D

My dearest Captain, oh my captain @counsel05 sir ...
May you have a blessed birthday and many wonderful years of spazzing ahead.
Its been a wonderful knowing you and hope we'll remain friends (virtually or real)  for a long time to come...
with much love from Kurus Kai n the gang :)
tumblr_inline_mglrjairAb1r9h1u1.jpg

Guest amazingminsul

Happy birthday @syazieyzaidi, @dankin and to our dearest captain @counsel05. Have a blast!

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Archived