• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh i know it's too late to said but better late than never, right ? hehe. Happy belated 1st Anniversary TTBY! and thanks to @ravissant @zee @counsel05 and the others for welcoming me :)>- :)>- and super thanks for eonni @peach20kr for your hard work and love for this thread, i heart you so much :x :x

this is SulToria moment with her stripped shirt look a like minho's ;)) ;))

BR_08eRCQAA95GE_zps4528bc77.jpg
Cr: ashleyfxv

Guest Isha Bua Iglesias

Beautiful day,beautiful ppls around minsullians world♥♥seriously no regret at all watching ttby,really love this cutties sweety lovely sulleada♥♥♥ May God Bless U Both Abundantly♥♥♥♥

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Leave with a poker face and come back with a wide smile. That's what our Minho looks like everytime he and SHINee member in the airport. Minho ah, is it so difficult for you to stay away from Sulli? Hahahahaha =))

Guest peach20kr

BQZLSIwCcAAkRDM_zps7816f9bd.jpg

picture cr: twitter

since some of minsullians asked me if it's true that sulli used "beloved or whom I love" before or after CY name in her "thanks to" for Pink Tape Album through PM, let me post Sulli's "thanks to" translation, but guys! when I first heard of this, I thought it very hilarious, and it's just not worth speaking of as well. I didn't think Sulli's "thanks to" needed to be translated coz it's kind of enumerated with names and someone in the thread already perfectly translated it  instead of me,..but just in case,...

Sulli wrote:

"first of all, I'd like to thank God and my beloved family! Thanks for staying by me and being on my side anytime, I hope our Sanee won't be sick and will grow up to be healthy.

Jeong-Yi eonnie who trusted in me, Gyung-chang oppa, You-eun eonnie, Hong-shin oppa, won-gyun oppa, Ho-Jun oppa, Jeong-Hee eonnie, Min hee-jin eonnie, Jaewon oppa, sang-hoon oppa, Bu-min eonnie ,Ji-noo oppa, Hye-Jung eonnie, Hye-jin eonnie.

Number one Hee-Cheol oppa, beloved Ji-YoungYi SohyunYi, Minho oppa, Park Chanyulyi oppa? ㅋ, my neighbor Da-Som eonnie, prosper! Woo Gi-Ko oppa, white IU eonnie!! Ga-In eonnie that I like, I'll always cheer for you ^^ Lastly, thank you fans,"

p.s: hmmmm, when putting Yi(이) after someone's name, it means he or she is either chingoo at the same age or hoobae whose age is younger, and I guess sulli doesn't consider chan-yul as oppa coz she put a question mark and ㅋafter oppa . I don't know how old CY is, but I'm sure Sulli doesn't want to call CY oppa based on "Yi" after name and ? ㅋ after oppa. (if their age is only one year gap, it'll be hard to call someone oppa)

Please don't get me wrong, but you know what? from my experience, the scariest moment is when we find it that the most loyal fans change to haters, coz they know very well how to bash and attack people who used to be their friends.

and I heard some artists saying they were really heartbroken when their fans changed to their antis or haters.

Guest christinderella

Finished watching TTBY last Saturday..... Waaah the last episode made me want to cry.... I can't help to. I miss them so much :) btw Thank you @peachkr20 for the translations!! You're the best!! :)

Guest minsuldaebak

Hello I have been following this thread since I finished watching TTBY last may. I love discovering new minsul moments.You guys are the best!!

Btw did you guys see this already?

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/18447-sullis-liposuction-injection-pictures-were-all-hoax/

It's proof that sulli never got shots. Sulli94net's pictures were edited by some anti-sulli i guess.. He/she edited in those "spots" that made sulli look like she had carboxy shots. I hope they find out who did this. I hope everyone sees this too so that Sulli wont get anymore hate that she doesnt deserve. Im so happy someone found out about this!

P.s. im from the philippines!! Hope to see more minsul interactions! :)

Guest flamingshawol

peach20kr said: Please don't get me wrong, but you know what? from my experience, the scariest moment is when we find it that the most loyal fans change to haters, coz they know very well how to bash and attack people who used to be their friends.

Guest Johnnie Beato

wow !!...how great you are peach20kr , ^:)^ peach20kr ,.i just curious .,.,ahm, are you a korean? and guys....!do we have a boy member here or i am the only one guy here?.
and who are the filipino member here.,(sensya na nose bleed man sad ta ani puro english)

Guest iheartminsul02

Annyeong or Hello there!I have a bad news and a good one too..The good news is,Most of my friends has started to ship MINSUL!!Yay!And I was hoping that there will be more MinSul shippers around the world so that they'll realize how much fans they have(Lol)and the bad news is You know,I'm just a new member a few weeks ago and..I can't open my laptop and this site anymore because ...I'll be having my last Trial tomorrow and My exams is only 21/22 days left..:(...I hope to see all of you again after my trial(perhaps) or after my REAL exam...I just love MinSul so much that I've almost open this website and AFF almost everyday..So,yeah..I also hope to get straight A's.. Goodbye yeorobun!Seeya after 22/21 days or after 3/5 days.Anyways,did you guys by chance, ever read "Beautiful Stranger" fanfic?It's a MinSul ff(of course).For those who had read it..Just for your information I'll be updating the ff after my REAL examination finished(which is on 13/14th Sept2013)..Okay everyone!Gotta go to an extra class after this..Goodbye MINSULLIANS!Will gonna miss all of you here! :)
-xoxo iheartminsul02 (goodbye !I hope to see more MINSULAREACTION(do i spell it right?) SOON after my real exam. *waves hand and says bye-bye* 

Guest peach20kr

BSBveUSCcAAoHZa_zps6675c6ef.jpg

do you see only Sulli bow to someone? according to fan account,  at the ending of Ingigayo yesterday, when one xo fan told sulli to go away, Sulli just bowed and said "I'm sorry" to her. but all of the people around her (xo fan) started to give her the dirty look and shouted abuse to her(she was almost kicked out of the place)

BSByFN4CUAEjpfa_zpsfc22acfc.jpg

GEEK editor, Kim Do-Hoon tweeted:

once f(x) appear on the television, why these damn guys and those damn bit**** gathered and said "Sulli danced half-heartedly, learn how to dance again and there's no restrained move," one day I'll surely make a gore action movie of which main lead is an idol, and revenges ones who post rubbish and malicious comments.

he sounds very furious at nasty netizens who non-stop bashing Sulli.

peach20kr said:

do you see only Sulli bow to someone? according to fan account,  at the ending of Ingigayo yesterday, when one xo fan told sulli to go away, Sulli just bowed and said "I'm sorry" to her. but all of the people around her (xo fan) started to give her the dirty look and shouted abuse to her(she was almost kicked out of the place)

GEEK editor, Kim Do-Hoon tweeted:

once f(x) appear on the television, why these damn guys and those damn bit**** gathered and said "Sulli danced half-heartedly, learn how to dance again and there's no restrained move," one day I'll surely make a gore action movie of which main lead is an idol, and revenges ones who post rubbish and malicious comments.

he sounds very furious at nasty netizens who non-stop bashing Sulli.

Guest parkhyerin

@peach20kr about inkigayo yesterday,I also heard that when CY was bowing to F(x),Sulli ignored him and walked out off the stage. So,that is the reason why she being like that? Oh God, I'm really feel sorry for her :( its really not nice to be treated like that. My head is really burning right now. She must be so hurted. every antis trying to pull her down, what kind of heart are they have ? :( be strong Jinri. You are a nice girl. In the end,only a nice people who deserve a big reward. Stay strong baby..

Archived