Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikkymoi

Have you guys seen this WGM episode??
This is when Taemin is waiting for A-Pink's performance in Music Core. But he got so frustrated because his phone won't load the streaming.And finally here comes Minho with a cellphone showing the streaming of Apink's performance. And I thought for a second, F(x) was also there right? F(x) will also one of the groups who will perform. Could it be that Minho also watches the streaming of F(x) performance wherever he's at? Hmmmmm

Guest Crystal Tan

mikkymoi said:

Have you guys seen this WGM episode??
This is when Taemin is waiting for A-Pink's performance in Music Core. But he got so frustrated because his phone won't load the streaming.And finally here comes Minho with a cellphone showing the streaming of Apink's performance. And I thought for a second, F(x) was also there right? F(x) will also one of the groups who will perform. Could it be that Minho also watches the streaming of F(x) performance wherever he's at? Hmmmmm

@counsel05, captain, this jacket came to my mind, too.  Just that I would like to post the more recent picture of Minho, who looks more mature now and matches with Sulli in the magazine picture.  The two jackets look nearly exactly the same.  Just differ in the design of the pockets and Sulli's got a belt.  Thanks

Guest Kaye Bee

our MinSul are WGM .... Waiting to Get Married :D

just wondering... maybe they talked about this after the TTBY Japan event (???) *yup, still hopeful* ;)

Hi to all newbies and to our dear dear members!! :) the list's getting longer. :)

Guest jcon1208

Kaye Bee said: our MinSul are WGM .... Waiting to Get Married :D
just wondering... maybe they talked about this after the TTBY Japan event (???) *yup, still hopeful* ;)

Hi to all newbies and to our dear dear members!! :) the list's getting longer. :)

Guest JOANNE1430265775

Hello everyone!

Welcome to all Newbies! :D

Can't help myself from hiding anymore all the gifs, pictures and videos are driving me crazy!!!

Thank you to all who provided the pictures, gifs and videos specially the TTBY Japan Event. :D

TO CELEBRATE TTBY FIRST ANNIVERSARYHERE ARE THE WORKS OUR MINSUL CREWMATES TO OUR SPECIAL MINSUL PROJECTWHY DO I LOVE MINSUL?
FIRST DAY MINSUL VIDEOSHAPPY VIEWING EVERYONE AND LET'S RELIVE THE MOMENTS
from @christinderella

http://youtu.be/1dX1eU3F9NY

from @charlenelola_b
 http://player.vimeo.com/video/72038362
and
http://youtu.be/ik0IrzvjQNc

from @mslee

from @kveykva1004

from @chalozanes

from @totfeet

and lastly from a loyal Minsul crewmate who prefer to stay anonymous

p.s.
Watch out tomorrow for the Minsul one shot fanfics 
:x \:D/:x \:D/

Guest parkhyerin

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU !

Its been one year since we found a miracle that has changed our lives.. I'm sorry I can't post any pict and I'm sorry I can't contribute anything to the project captain @counsel05 :((

But,I'm so blessed to be here until now, to be in this family,my second family, I found so many happiness here, we cried together,we smiled together,we laughed together,broken hearted together,happy together. We shared a same feelings and same heart, its so touching :(

I might be came here not from a very beginning,but I hope we can be always together until the end..

Much love for Choi Minho and Choi Jinri,for all TTBY casts,to SM Entertainment,to SHINee and F(x), and ofcourse to all Minsullians, let's be together forever.. I love you all.

Awww...happy anniversary TTBY! It's been a great ride in the TTBY thread, and here as well. I even got my f(x) Pink Tape cd and my SHINee Boys Meet U cd in the mail today! It was meant to be. ;-D
Love the videos, btw -- thank you to the contributors, and great job! 

Guest rahma_bio

parkhyerin

said: HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU !

Its been one year since we found a miracle that has changed our lives.. I'm sorry I can't post any pict and I'm sorry I can't contribute anything to the project captain

@counsel05

:((

But,I'm so blessed to be here until now, to be in this family,my second family, I found so many happiness here, we cried together,we smiled together,we laughed together,broken hearted together,happy together. We shared a same feelings and same heart, its so touching

:(

I might be came here not from a very beginning,but I hope we can be always together until the end..

Much love

for Choi Minho and Choi Jinri,for all TTBY casts,to SM Entertainment,to SHINee and F(x), and ofcourse to all Minsullians, let's be together forever.. I love you all.

Guest azra1430292364

Happy 1 st anniversary ttby minsullian... How I wish I can take part of the project @counsel05, make a gif , post pic / video here, I always in phone mode because I dont have pc and laptop...

:(:(( ... Anyway I love your post @parkhyerin... :-)

Guest Kaye Bee

Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful You!!! and of course to all Minsullians!!! more more years to come!!! <:-P

Cheers!!! =D> :x

Guest alecita

130815 Sulli Me2day Update
오늘은!!광복절!!! 우리나라 독립을 위해 애쓰신 순국선열들에게 감사하는 마음으로 하루를 보내도록 하겠습니다^^!! 여러분~~우리 함께 태극기 달자구욤!!^^♥ 

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Archived