♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

thank you @stnd1229 so much. i wish shinee doesn't has that event, so minsul will complete our happiness with leaving japan together. keke =))

but lots of minsul sweet moments yesterday and last night more than i imagined. it was very meaningful and more than enough. thank you so much, thanks to MINSUL and MINSULLIANS here! :)stnd1229 said: @lovinslevine Today SHINee has the event – United States of Odaiba 2013 Mezamashi Live – Fuji Television Headquarters / Odaiba Area, Japan at 16:30

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amazingminsul

I wanna snatch Sulli's bag then I'll look if there is any hello kitty mirror and keychain then I'll return it to her after finding out. Hahaha. OMG!!! They are too sweet and caring to each other. I love how Minho look at Sulli when she does not want to drink the energy drink. Its like Minho saying to Sulli get-ready-later-i'll-make-you-pay-for-this-one-later look.

And, congratulation to Sulli for her new movie. Just can't wait for it.

I'm waiting for Etude play in Singapore. Its like Sulli with Minho together with his brother on an out of the country trip. Hahaha. Can't wait. I bet SHINee will treat her like a princess specially Minho. :)

Guest amazingminsul

@luckystars23 There are no announcement from SM if Minho will not attend and I think Etude says that they will find a way so that Minho will attend the said event. I'm hoping that all of them will attend. :)

@decidela12 the person who tweeted didn't give details' date=' that's all that i got..if there are any updates, i'll share here later :)[/quote']

@giya this is what I read from @teruteru_chan twitter

"so m chose the drunk kiss scene at ep.2, s chose the date kiss scene at ep 14. #아그대 tsk tsk tsk~"

qouted from teruteru_chan

If I'm not mistaken Minho's fave is their first kiss right. Awww how sweet. Not sure about Sulli's fave. Maybe the one by the fountain. Need to rewatch for the n-th time to confirm.

Aiish Minsul. Too sweet. :x :x

@jaysay if sulli said the one at ep 14' date=' it means the one where taejun suddenly kissed jaehee after their date to taejun elementary school :)[/quote']

is it the one where minho planted a kiss on Sulli and then claimed there were alcohol in the chocolate he ate earlier & that's why he did that.

Aww my feels. 8->

@jaysay & @Giya, I thought that Sulli found the kiss scene at EP 14 flattering coz she and Minho looked at each other first before kissing. Jaehee was supposed to look at Taejun affectionately in view of his caring attitude for her.^^

Taejun(Minho) had a deep kiss on Jaehee(Sulli) though . The lips were interlocking as far as I remember.

Guest peach20kr

I found Korean trans of TTBY Japan event article at shinee DC http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=shinee_new&no=1691911&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword

Q: the first impression?

Minho: I knew Sulli coz she was my hoobae from the same company, but I've become specially close to Sulli through this drama.

Sulli: although I came to know Minho as my sunbae at the same company, I was really glad to appear with him in this drama. It was so good that I could work very comfortably and with an easy mind with him.

Q: Tell us about your similar and dissimilar ones to your characters in the drama.

Minho: I and Taejoon have similar type that fall into one thing and are very passionate. but

Taejoon is somewhat not well-mannered, which is different from me. (Sulli and Hyunwoo playfully said" Do you really think so?")

Sulli: the bright personality and smiling often are similar but I'm not as reckless as Jaehee who sneakily entered boys' school and not planned and elaborate like Jaehee, either. then, Minho nodded his head and jokingly commented "there's something stupid(with her)"

Q:select your best scenes.(while watching TTBY)

Minho: in Episode 5, the scene that I dissuaded Jaehee from leaving school.

the reason is that although Taejoon was in the situation of knowing the fact that Jaehee was a girl, and he kept cold outwardly to Jaehee, it was the first time of TaeJoon to express his feeling towards Jaehee.

Sulli: every time Minho playfully said to me "Don't go, Go Jae-Hee" still after filming, I answered "No, I'm coming back(laugh)"

Sulli selected episode 1, the scene that she first met Taejoon.

Sulli said: that's because I was very nervous to meet Taejoon for the first time. furthermore, at the scene that I fell from the stairs, I was hanging from wires while filming, that was very hard and scary....

Q: select your pit-a-pat scenes.

Minho selected the scene that he was drunk and kissed Jaehee(when the scene was playing, the audience shouted a loud cheer)

Minho said: the reason is that Taejoon acted weirdly when had alcohol, in reality I'm not that kind of person(laugh), in the drama Taejoon didn't realize the situation of himself kissing anyone regardless of men and women, but yet he was so attracted to Gu Jaehee in this( kiss) scene.

I'm very shy now(laugh)

Sulli selected EP 14, the scene that she and Taejoon returned school after dating.

(the audience also shouted a loud cheer while the scene was playing.)

The reason Sulli selected this scene

(with very shy smile) Sulli said: Sangchoo's pretty glance was a worthy of notice, too(laugh)

this scene was very hard and memorable for me coz it was very cold when shooting it, I think Jaehee's heart went pit-a-pat in this (kiss) scene.

In BTW, f(x) will be guests in SBS Park So-Hyun love game radio show at 6p.m Aug 14th.

Park So-Hyun is a big fan of Minho and around two weeks ago she mentioned that she and her mom liked Minho coz he was very handsome, very good at sports, manly, and good acting skills, and also mentioned Sulli in TTBY, and PSH and the female guest said that they and their moms were a big fan of Minho, and the reason they liked was that Minho appeared with Sulli in TTBY and Minho looked very reliable (has some personality that a woman can rely on. I guess PSH was a big fan of TTBY)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=shinee_new&no=1616787&page

Guest nilmemories

jaysay said @giya this is what I read from @teruteru_chan twitter

"so m chose the drunk kiss scene at ep.2, s chose the date kiss scene at ep 14. #아그대 tsk tsk tsk~"
qouted from teruteru_chan

If I'm not mistaken Minho's fave is their first kiss right. Awww how sweet. Not sure about Sulli's fave. Maybe the one by the fountain. Need to rewatch for the n-th time to confirm.

Aiish Minsul. Too sweet. :x:x

Guest peach20kr

http://youtu.be/36FlLU9vhHQ

at 0:10 Hyunwoo shouted to Minho "hukgisa (I'm not sure if you guys know about 흑기사 meaning, it means "be a dark knight(be chivalric)" in Korea, this word is usually used for lovers, I mean when people force his girl friend to drink at social gatherings, a boyfriend usually drinks his girl friend's drink instead. hmm..it's hard to explain, but I'm very happy to see Hyunwoo using that word to Minho, hahaha..)

at 0:16-19 Sulli said:(since it's sports drink) it's good when exercising, so it'll be good for oppa, too.

at 1:24 Minho: (it tasted) strange, strange

at 1:35 Sulli: are you OK?

at 1:36 Minho: No, it's yuck.

Guest anastasia2013

Hello there my fellow MinSullians!  it was indeed a great weekend to all of us.. the pictures and videos i was able to see here are really daebakk! But, forgive me guys, my heart is longing for more..

Is it just me or i'm just a little over reacting?  (my husband said i am!) I feel that their actions are restrained, is it their mutual decision for their career? oh forgive me, i can see in their eyes that they wanted to do/show more affection to each other but somehow you can also feel their hesitation..

My husband is a fan of Minho, he is giving me his analysis of Minho's actions in this recent event..He said it was okay, that Sulli is indeed special to him, but i must understand that Minho is an idol and he has to protect his career.. logical? but my Minsul heart is asking for more..

Don't get me wrong chingoos, i've said this before whether real or just for reel i will always love MinSul..  I'm just having post partum i guess... hahaha..  Those pictures and videos are bitter-sweet for me.. 

Good luck to both of you Sulli & Minho.. whatever you decide on in the future, we will always support you, and will be forever thankful that once in your noonas life you made me young at heart...

Fighting!!!!

Guest rahma_bio

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-style: italic; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130812 f(x) = Show Champion in Sokcho Rehearsal class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; border: 0px; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none;"i2fnzr08c69j1.jpg
iMLHfWfRZdSnJ.jpg

Guest lesleychoi

Hello my fellow shippers! I just wanna share this one to you guys. I don't know but some of you might've already seen it on tumblr. It's pretty hilarious!! Hope it made your day!  :)=)) :D

CREDITS TO THE OWNER! 
tumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo1_500.gif
tumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo2_r3_250.giftumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo7_r3_250.giftumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo8_r3_250.giftumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo9_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo10_r4_250.giftumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo11_r3_250.giftumblr_mequj0Oixt1qckjtmo12_r2_250.gif

@peach20kr, thanks again for your info! For that 'a dark knight' thingy, we've got similar culture that the bf will sometimes 'protect his gf from vigorous liquor by taking the drinks instead' . So, I kind of understand it. But Hyun Woo seemed to spill out the beans?^^

@anastasia2013, I agree that Minsul seemed to be refraining from showing affectionate acts. But when it came to sth worrying, both had switched on their protective and caring modes.

I believe that Minho did not just try to protect his career but Sulli as a whole. He once mentioned that he thought managing his love relationship well was as important as managing his career.

I

Guest minsullian

R63Xosd.jpgEpZNWIy.jpg

It seems like Minho's outfit was reused. Haha. I just noticed.

His pants and belt were worn during the photo shoot with Sulli in Japan, while his top was worn during the photo shoot with SHINee or it may also be worn during shoot with Sulli, which was perhaps covered by his striped blazer that he also used when he sang Good Day ;) If you could see it very well, because the beige part was along his arms, while the white part of the polo was seen.

Probably, Minho did not wear his blazer because Sulli's top was also beige. WAHAHAHA! Reasons. :\"> These two are just really...ugh! Action speaks louder than words. :))

It seems Minho also can't forget ;;) HAHA, idk. Sorry for my over-analyzing. :))MINSUL26.jpg
a6XUTyF.jpg

Archived