♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Here's another photo of Sulli in Hello Kitty slippers @beth0826 PM'd to me earlier.  This is the Dream Concert event on 5/25/11 (backstage).  Honestly, this is the first time I've seen the full length picture of this.  The ones that were posted here before always had someone blocking the view of Minho & Sulli, or the feet part is cut off.  Thanks, Beth! :DRJEXyWQ.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@ravissant @beth0826 you girls, awesomeeeeeeeee ^0^ you have no idea how curious and interested i am with hello kitty now, this is my first time to give my interest for HK coz I'm not girly enough for this XDD but after what minsul did with Hello Kitty recently, I declared myself to starting love HK and will focus on sulli from now on coz I have 'keychain treasure mission' to be solved now.. I'm begging you guys to find it soon, I'll help too, but first we must begging sulli to wear this keychain sooner coz she can help to give an answer for all shawols especially flamers for stop guessing coz Minho isn't that girly at all for keep this stuff for himself.. :))

Guest ravissant

@zee,tumblr_mijpgptLJZ1re56oeo1_250.gif
WHATTT?!?!  I cannot understand how you were never interested in Hello Kitty!  She's like the coolest, friendliest, cutest character among Sanrio.  You missed out, girl!  Kekeke!  Just kidding.  I'm glad you're showing interest on her now.  I love HK so much!  I'm still kinda upset at a co-worker who went back to her hometown, Tokyo for a vacation.  I asked her to buy me an "authentic" HK purse.  I was so ecstatic to finally possess it when she handed it to me only to find out later that the tag on the purse says, "Made in China."  WTF!  Anyhoo, I've been searching for that limted edition keychain, but so far the only ones showing are the pics I posted on a couple of pages back.

Guest ravissant

@peach20kr, Eonni, you're so lucky you have Hello Kitty Cafe there.  I want to visit that place.  I can only ogle at their site here: http://hellokittycafe.co.kr/  Oh, this looks yummy.  It's making me hungry...view.php?num=1398
cttoMinSul should come here for a date.  :x9449026302_9d5dcf7392.jpg
ctto

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Waaah, so the theme is all about Hello Kitty! From all the Sulli's pic that you guys have posted, I just believe that Minho bought the Hello Kitty stuff for Sulli. I'm not sure he bought for himself, LOL. I hope there will be a clue or some pics of Sulli with the Hello Kitty stuff soon :D

Guest kuroneko13

Minsul + Hello Kitty? Holy cow, this forum just can't get any more perfect! (Says this girl who obsesses over HK and Minsul)  ;)

Guest mikkymoi

Annyeong, Eveyone!
This is a little OT.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/super-juniors-heechul-to-be-discharged-on-august-30th
One of Sulli's closest Oppas is coming back! Heechul Oppa will be dishcarged on August 30. I am not threatened at all by his comeback. I am more like excited because we all know that he is so protective over Sulli. I hope we could get something from him about Sulli's lovelife and suitors. :)

Guest teruteru_chan

Vany7oF.jpg
f(x) and shinee will be attending the VIP premiere of movie 'hide and seek' today at 8p.m (other guests -  BoA, TOP, shinhwa, lee hyunwoo, park kiwoong, go soo)
credit: f(x) indonesia
hope it's gonna be f(5) and the whole of shinee too. or at least minsul T________T pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~ 
HAHAHAH! 
edit: 
i did some research on this movie. apparently, the lead actor is son hyunjoo, if i'm not wrong, he acted in 'punch lady' with sulli, so i have more hope that sulli will be attending xD 

oh unnie @ravissant don't make me look like the only one HK antifan here, when I was kid, I only love melody~ loool like I said before I started to gave my interest for HK coz minsul :)) I didn't like it maybe because I dislike pink? lol like I said before, I'm not girly enough for this but now as a hardcore minsul shipper, I already started to love this pinkeu cat.. =)) :'(

oh no dear, don't stress yourself to searching coz there's too much HK keychains limited edition out there :D and seems like what minho bought is a new one.. we will just wait and see until sulli94net or sulleim take some pictures of this keychain sooner ^0^

@peach20kr one word that I can say is 'wooooooooooooow!!!!!‘ I only knew if sulli love nail art so much and didn't notice abt this one before, thanks unnie ^_^ btw, I'm started to worried about this, since we all knew if Sulli loved to bring her close friends to nail shop, even bring her manly no.1 hyung to there, I'll not surprise anymore if next time I can see minho perform and dance why so serious with Hello Kitty nail art on his hands.. :))

@teruteru_chan wohhooooooow cant wait <3333

GOOD NEWS GUYS !!!

on August 10th, (8pm KST) Minho will be a MC for recording Show Champion, on MinChungcho Lake Special Stage, Seokcho City (2013 Korea Music Festival).

Edit to add : its recording time, I don't know when this show will be broadcasted~

Guest mahogany4

Woah..I do hope there are fancams and get to see our minsul together in the movie tonight..please...my heart is so thirty for a minsul moment....
Also f(x) is joining the show champion where Minho is MCing right? woahhhhhI hope there's interaction this time!

Archived