• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, before he like funny guys... Now it seems she's going deeper...

I really sorry to say this, but what sulli said above is her answer on ufo replies, not recently.. she talked like that on first half of 2010.. sorry :(

Guest alecita

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"f(x) Members Reveals Who Their Ideal Type of Man Is

f(x) has recently made their comeback with the interestingly titled “Rum Pum Pum Pum,” and with every comeback comes the eagerly anticipated appearances on a wide way range of outlets. The group has also, of course, been doing the rounds, and in a recent radio appearance, the f(x) members revealed who their ideal type of man would be.

On a recent airing of MBC Standard FM’s Shindong’s Shimshimtapa,” the f(x) members explained in details what kind of qualities their ideal man should have.Krystal’s conditions were relatively simple with her ideal guy being someone “That looks good in horn-rimmed glasses, a white shirt, jeans and black hair while being funny and having their own distinct fragrance .”

Meanwhile Victoria went into her ideal type in a bit more detail saying that they should “Be tall, not a smoker, clean and look nice in white” while also stating that it would also be nice if said guy was also someone that had “a reasonably tall nose bridge with big hands. A man that looks manly. They don’t have to be too handsome but they should have their own distinct fragrance and have pretty muscular lines.”

Luna’s ideal type is a man with “brown tinged skin, thick lips, looks good in trainers, straight hair and with fine muscular lines.” Lastly Sulli’s ideal type is someone that is “Dependable, that doesn’t act cute a lot and listens to everything I say. It would be nice if they were always in the same place” and that they should be a man with “Straight hair, tidy clothing, sexy, and a dignified and open mind.” Unfortunately it looks like Amber wasn’t present for this episode so we didn’t get to hear what her ideal type is.  

MC Shin Dong was impressed by the amount of detail provided by the members saying that they were “really enthusiastic, even though I was asking for you to be this detailed” and jokingly notes how he thinks that Sulli would pick her father to be her ideal type. He also notices how “All the members appear to be sensitive about a guy’s fragrance” and jokingly states that “Ideal types are just ideal types, none of this matters when you’re really dating.”

So how many of you fit within one of the girls’ ideal criteria? I unfortunately don’t, but hopefully some of our readers might be a bit more successful then I am.

201308011133111_P

cr:soompi.com

Guest minsulshipper

Sulli and Chanyeol at Mcountdown backstage, 

they seem really close, maybe best friend hehehe. You know mama ssul is only for papa minho

1000899_558286814231582_1720102981_n.jpg

Guest karolsierra

Well Sulli and Chanyeol are very close since Chanyeol was a trainee inSM in her thanks to from pinochio and electric shock and pink tape he always is in there and minho also have  a close relationship with him and in his thanks to of dream girl or sherlock (I don't remember) he was there too so he can be a mutual close friend but also I saw other photos bts of mnet and he see her all yo know but who don't right she is so beautiful :)

Hello Minsullian chingoo  :-h
To one of our in-house artist..also my jumping jumping partner.. Ms. @nislatif...
346180tybp2zxl9l.gif

With all the news and photos of our Minsul..I know I am not in a wrong ship..aaah..Minsul is just so beautiful! Thank you to all of you who continously posting Minsul related news.. This is me in this few days..
cute-dance-fun-Favim.com-367871_large.gi

I love you my Minsullian chingoo.... >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x
Mama Sulli is in the house-yo!
tumblr_mqtc5f74Rm1r7lg29o1_250.gif tumblr_mqtc5f74Rm1r7lg29o2_250.gif tumblr_mqteemL1NX1sn2o72o4_250.gif tumblr_mqteemL1NX1sn2o72o1_r1_250.gif
:D :D :D

credit to : http://sulligifs.tumblr.com
Edit: @lovelyrainy Happy Birthday dear..May all the happiness be with you ya!  >:D<

bemjerry13

said:

Timnat2010

said: [size=2]@peach20kr, [/size][color=#336666][size=3]did you read about Sulli's description of ideal type in SSTP recently?  Many of the chingoos at Baidu bar thought that Sulli is describing Minho.  This time, Sulli was so specific.  It seemed to be that she had tried to think of the words that best described her man without being too obvious... [/size][/color][color=#336666][size=3] 

Guest ravissant

bemjerry13 said:

at first I thought Minho and sulli have an LQ when they shot that "sulli bathing Minho scene" but after watching the video (thanks xyso!) I have a new theory, I think SUlli was acting! SHe was totally acting nonchalant...I think they were already together or at least Minho was already courting her during this time and SUlli was trying her hardest to act like seeing Minho topless is nothing! HA! (are you kidding me sulli!)...but if you look at her there were several times when you can see her stealing glances of Minho's gorgeousness!....I don't know how to make screen caps but can someone please be kind enough to post caps of sulli looking at Minho's body...please...

one more thing, I love those lingering touches SUlli was giving Minho when they were shooting that piggy back scene...the first two times Minho carried and dropped her observe SUlli's hands..it was taking a few seconds more to take it off Minho's body, she was totally caressing him! WAHHHHHHHHH! i'm dying here!

Guest peach20kr

at 10:56 shindong: Kim mi-ra ssi(a listener) asked "Sulli unni, these days your life seems full of joy,.it's nice to look at.(sulli smiled awkwardly kkk)"

at 11:05-11:10 shindong: something good must be happening? Sulli: well, because of our comeback.. shindong: Congratulations!!

f(x) members said that they didn't know Kai was to take a photo shoot with them until he appeared in the filming set,

and at 33:24, shindong: if it were not Kai but someone else, who would you pick? any idol in either SM or other companies would be OK. but how about excluding SM? at 33:52 Sulli: no one,,just (my idea) is whitening.

Shindong: Just pick someone who suits well with f(x)'s unrequited love. what image is occurring when it comes to the unrequited love?  

at 34:10-32 Sulli: ohhh...Lee Seung-Gi sunbaenim,, shindong: then, what kind of the unrequited love ?

Sull: something putputham(young and fresh), am I wrong?..(coz krystal was laughing when sull answered)

Krystal: for me, I'm satisfied with Kai. Shindong: hey, it's not that I'm not satisfied with Kai, and it didn't mean Sulli was not satisfied with Kai, either

shidong: you know what I mean. You made Sulli a weird(bad) person.

at 34:43 (shindong was very persistent to pull out the answers from f(x)) . the funny thing is  as soon as shindong explains that his question means "I can fall in the unrequited love with this kind of man", (at 3:46) Sulli was embarrassed and added her answer "it wasn't what I mean(my answer about lee seung-gi wasn't related to the question)...( hmm I sensed that Sulli strongly appealed against shindong's question)

Victoria: someone with the first love image? Shindong: oh, that's good, too. Victoria: Song Joong-Gi, that's because of his drama image.(speaking of Song Joong-gi, when I and my two friends went hiking to the mountains two weeks ago, I ran into him filming Northface CF there. I've never expected to see the top star around 7 a.m in the remote woods on the countryside, haha. he was very friendly when we, crazy ajummas asked him to shake a hand, hopefully I can have a chance to see minsul this year too.) Krystal and Luna ended up avoiding answering  this question.

at 043:53 victoria chose Sulli as a member she wanted to perform Duet with, that's because sulli's voice key would match with hers and they have something in commom as they  eat a lot at night before the schedule and then have swollen faces next day.

at 44:09-44:23 Sulli: we (with victoria) tend to want something to eat before the important day, so two of us agree to go out to eat at times.

at 57:37-39 sulli's ideal type is someone who doesn't act cute a lot and has big hands and feet, and

(at 58:42-59:10)is dependable and listens to everything she says and always stays with her at the same place,

someone who has straight hair and gets tidely dressed, is a fragrant, sexy, dignified and open minded man.

at 59:00-59:12 shindong: Isn't it your dad? you seem fond of father-like man

Sulli: I suppose so. someone who accepts my everything (it means the one who mollycoddles her)

Guest ravissant

Here are 2 more screen caps I made from the TTBY BTS for the Jap DVD.  MinSul in their own world...Minho swaying the hammock for Sulli while waiting for their cue.9417795853_f3eb541dfd_z.jpg
9417795719_3cf191c165_z.jpg
cr MR.MINHO, loveonew4ever5 (YT)

@peach20kr, thanks as always.
For the shower scene, from their faces and ways of talking, do you think Minsul were having love quarrel at that time, or actually Sulli was trying to act cold coz she was facing her sexy man?  Personally, Minho seemed to have overreacted in this shooting, giving me an impression that he was drawing attention from his girl.
haha, even the fan can spot the joyfulness in Sulli! For Lee Seung gi part, do you mean that SUlli was worried that someone would misunderstand her answer and she quickly clarified it?   

"Medical Top Team"  holds its first script recital session.

In the drama SHINee’s Minho, Alex, Lee Hee Jin, and Jo Woo Ri brought up the mood with their bubbly energy, and creating an environment that was full of tension and laughter.

wsnjVE.jpg

h5ys3.jpg

8hlq2.jpg

ypbs5.jpg

credit on pic.

Minho fighting!!!! medical terms may be hard to remember but i think you can

Archived