♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest sou5522

guys there is something that gain my attention: minho always takes selcas with others female idols yoona taeyeon .. and why not sulli and we know that they had plenty of chances to take a picture together 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alecita

not to say, this guy says that thin! oh god!,the guy says "I q Sulli need to lose weight on your arms and calves" .. sulli this  thin, has a perfect figure, this guy will be blind? amber defends! that's friendship <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_w13U7QA0

ooohh sulli <3 cute cute!!
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130721 KBS Hello recording Sulli

cr: sulleim sulli·

Guest parkhyerin

Saw this comment..

“I know why SM didn't let SHINee's Minho,Onew,and Taemin to be in music Spoiler Pink Tape and only let Jong and Key to be there,so there would be no scandal of MinSul,LuNew,and TaeStal”

I just realized it .__. but LMFAO =))

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Rum Pum Pum Pum (첫사랑니)- f(X) Live @ KBS Radio Hall

via : KBNYE

Guest alecita

etude facebook page posted this photo, there is no indication that minho is absent from this event,minho and sulli together in singapore <3
988275_525620154158263_1783859376_n.jpg

cr:etude fb

Guest LindaWM

Sulli thanks to on Pink Tape (not a clear one, though) there's "Minho Oppa"!! :DBQZLSIwCcAAkRDM.jpg:large

Sulli Pink Tape photocard (backside)BQZB1suCEAA-gf_.jpg:large
More fanart
BQZDfc_CQAEBRby.png:large

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

LindaWM said:

Sulli thanks to on Pink Tape (not a clear one, though) there's "Minho Oppa"!! :D

Jong Mal!!! I read Minho Oppa too! Is this the dedication part of the album?? :)

I wonder if Minho also mention Sulli in Dream Girl thanks to :D

Archived