♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest peach20kr

Sulli mentioned Minho in the pink tape showcase, and she said that she thought Shinee and f(x) had a close relationship coz she shot CF with shinee oppas together and filmed the drama (TTBY)with Minho oppa,

9c12633f04_zpseb58d26e.jpg

ll_zps1fb8593c.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tsa27

Hello,  Im Tsa..Im new here but i've been a silent reader since Disember last year and i just love minsul so much.
Im from Malaysia. Haiii all ...

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Jonghyun got Sulli's pic and show it to the camera. Seems like he was showing it to Minho and say "Minho ah, she's so damn cute and you can't see her live", LOL. My thoughts guys :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQTtzk3CIAQw6iX.jpg

Sorry I'm on mobile so I just can share the pic link :)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

And finally guys!!

12:00AM, July 29, 2013 - Pink Tape album is now officially released, digitally and physically! #첫사랑니

cr: @affxtionINA

=D> >:D< \m/ \:D/

Guest bemjerry13

Oh my! MInho is going to be so busy.....wonder how they'll see each other because both of them are going to be super busy...

Guest kuroneko13

For those who are still on the edge about Minho accepting the role in his new medical drama and being paired up with a new girl, keep this in mind:
7xa2.jpg

If Sulli has no worries, we shouldn't have any either. So let's all cheer up guys! All is well.  :D

Guest coona

Pink Tape is just perfection tumblr_mqol5cDgqp1s1qn7ro1_500.jpg

Also, F(x) ‘Pink Tape’ Digital Photobook Pictures
tumblr_mqokc4QIde1snxlreo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqokc4QIde1snxlreo5_500.png
tumblr_mqokc4QIde1snxlreo3_500.png

Sulli is so beautiful <3

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Sorry chingu if I post too much today :D but I think you guys need to read this:

A panel guest surprised the audience with his direct comment at f(x)'s Sulli during the recent filming of KBS' 'Hello.'

The show was joined by a 30 year old woman who had to deal with her younger brother who kept telling her that she was fat despite her slim figure.

The younger brother appeared on the show and the MCs asked if he thought f(x) was chubby too. The brother shared that they have certain parts they could work on.

He shocked the audience by adding, "I think Sulli needs to lose weight in her arms and calves." After hearing his comment, Amber came to the rescue by telling him, "It's not right to hurt other people because of your own standards" and received applause from the audience. 

Check out the full story on the young man's bold statement on 'Hello' airing on July 29th.

cr:@allkpop

I feel like I really want to kick the boy who said that Sulli needs to lose weight in her arms and calves X( I mean, Sulli is more than perfect now!! The boy should really watch the MV and f(x) performance of Rum Pum Pum Pum before he said those useless words. But thank angel Amber saved our Sulli and telling the boy about what he said to Sulli :)

It takes time for the shippers to adjust to the transition period, esp., when the actor has joined another drama, paired up with other female idols , etc. it isn't an exception for us, Minsul shippers. Following f(x)'s CB, Minsul will get a lot busier They may have less time to see each other. But, we should have faith in them. In the past few days, I came across a clip in which Shinee attended Shim Shim Tapo many years ago. Minho said he thought bad women were those who played two timing. For him, if he really liked/loved a girl, he would do everything for her and he would not tell lies and would not play two timing at all. So, he did not want his girl to be a bad girl in this line of thought. He was asked to do the role play with the hostess, who got another man supposingly. Afterwards, he commented that he could not stand it coz he really treated his girl seriously. 091028 Shim Shim Tapo Shinee. 58:45 onwards http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg1NTc1MDky.html?x It's their early debut days and Minho was so genuine when sharing. Maybe, @peach20kr can help to check if the translation is correct. Sorry that I can't find h Eng-subbed version and the clip is blurred.

Guest peach20kr

e_zps75be23b2.jpggggg_zps0cfb72a1.jpg

in park Kyung-Rim 2p.m date radio show today

Sulli thought herself the slowest member to catch choreography but other members didn't agree with Sulli and they said Sulli was the only one who could remember the choreography for a long time.

Sulli seemed very hyper today, so park kyung-rim asked sulli why she laughed so loud today, and sulli answered that she's really delighted these days. the song sulli recommended was 'stay cool' by Simon D coz it made her refresh herself whenever she was exhausted. Sulli was a fan of Simon D coz he looked like chuck in Gossip girl.

Archived