• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Stay cool chinggus, remember we still have the big Minsul moments in TTBY event in Japan next month and also Etude House event in Singapore. I'm sure those events will make us got heart attack more than we imagine! Minsul fighting!! :) :-bd

i just found something intersting in this video , actualy at 01.00  , hodong asked minho ," how's your girlfriend " and countiued by saying "is she with you now?" , omooo my imagination run to sulli ,... girlfriend that mentioned by hodong is sulli hehehe  :))

We may not see any MINSUl interaction at the MUCORE today...but if you look closely the body language, the way they dress up and the happy face of the two it was definitely a happy thing for me....I hope you guys agree with me.....(just my opinion)Besides there still events that we will definitely see the two of them.....TTBY in Japan and ETUDE Party at Singapore...Just in time for the our anniversary......

Guest minsullian

Some parts of Minho MC cut during Music Core with f(x) although no Minsul moment HUHUHUHU </3 :( :(( It hurts to know the truth :))

http://youtu.be/2psEp996P3Y

Hi chingoo, finally got a stable network in Bkk! I was in Pattaya for the past few days and the network there was not working well. Really want to make screencaps but I only got iPad here. Anyway, thanks for those clips and pictures. Will definitely share my parts when back to HK on 31/7.

@peach20kr, I just watched the Chinese-subbed clip of 130726 Boom Young Street. At around 30:31, the f(x) members took turn to say some scripted lines. Boom first said, "Remember our first love? Staying up late for phone calls...then Vic and Krystal laughed at Sulli hard for this and Sulli shyly said the line: heart-fluttering phone calls." Is the translation correct? Thanks.

Guest bemjerry13

there have been three events now that both Minho and SUlli attended BUT there isn't a single picture of them together!??!?....I smell something fishy!..is this deliberate?

Guest bemjerry13

plus..they didn't get Minho as of of the mc's in f(x)'s showcase...nothing against key and jonghyun because we all know they are great...but wouldn't It be more logical to get Minho? Why you might ask? (1) Minho seems to be super close with most members especially with sulli, amber and krystal, (2) Minho has the most experience as an mc (please correct me if I am wrong about this tidbit) and lastly Minho have been with krystal, amber and of course sulli...which means that he probably knows the most about them too...if I am the producer wouldn't I want some inside scoop out f(x)? and who can better give some trivia about them but Minho who have spent a lot of time with f(x) especially with SUlli!

I'm thinking that maybe Minho is busy BUT I don't think him being busy is the problem cause they can definitely fix his schedule...I mean the shinee boys are flying back and forth Korean and Japan! so if SM really wanted to I bet they can do something about it!

I am sorry, I think i'm ranting because I did not see any minsul interactions (though I know that just because we didn't see does not mean that there wasn't any!)

Archived