♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

time to post Netizen Buzz article about sullî^^

Article: Girly is gone? Sulli sexy come back !

Source: Dispatch via Nate

NB p/s: MY NEW WALLPAPER /dont even care if you accuse me of bias she is so qt (this is my first time to see NB author comment about their article, lmao she must be sulli big fan!! lol)

1. [+730, -87] Her face was always pretty but I don't remember her legs being that pretty....

2. [+547, -117] She lost so much weight... Really pretty, though

3. [+482, -106] Lost so much weight; Pretty

sc: http://t.co/2knl1i5lGP

its funny how dispatch only wrote about sulli‘s article in f(x) 1st comeback day.. Idek how but I'm proud of her ^^ ah and yes, this article is ranking #1 as dispatch most viewed today! Sulli Choi power is no joke guys >_<

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyeoptaminsul

I love sulli but then i think her comeback stage a bit , gloomy , since she didn't even smile and seem like she's been force to wear that kind of attire to dance on stage , i don't know cause i used to dance and i'm pretty sure dancing in that kind of attire is just uncomfortable . There's one part you can obviously see , she having difficult to get up cause her skirt quite tight and also her high heels abit high . I don't know what is up with SMtown coordi this year 

Guest coona

Oh, i just came back from school and a lot of things happened :o

First, I'm really sorry for Sulli, she was very uncomfortable on the stage. She didn't enjoy the dance, i guess Sulli was so worried about her high heels. 
But i'm pretty sure she will be great in the next perfomance. Sulli, Fighting! <333 
Well, about Minho's news I think I should be feel more  happy for Minho, but it would be hard seeing him being romantic with another girl but then again it's his work and we have to be there for him.:D and maybe i'm overreacting a lot LOL
I'm just wish that Sulli can be work in another drama too, she took my breath away in "Punch Lady" *o* So, yeah, i'll be here waiting for Sulli's new drama  ^^

Everyone, be happy :D 
tumblr_mqik4o0jHF1so8epdo1_500.gif
P.S: Sorry for my english :c 

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

I love Sulli's recently fashion these day. Sporty but still show her feminin side. Her sense of whatever fashion has never changed the cute-pretty Sulli :)

Guest ravissant
Hi I am nana from Indonesia. I'm happy to be here. Minsul :x 

Welcome, Nana! Have fun spazzing with us!

Guest teruteru_chan

sulli at cultwo show. how lovely :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IfSa5GML12M
credit: sulli94net

Guest teruteru_chan

whoa, the physical copy of pink tape looks so cool! i can't wait to have my own copy xD definitely gonna get one. i've already asked my close friend who's doing summer school in seoul to help me buy one xD so excited T________T 
oh minho's back in korea. so for sure he's gonna be there for music core mc duty tomorrow. YAY! gosh, key behind - isn't he feeling hot? lol 

Guest kuroneko13

ravissant said: OMO!  I don't think I've welcomed our many newbies here on the thread.  And as always please PM @counsel05 for your location & DOB (optional) so you can be added to our MinSul crewmate list.
@kuroneko13, @Pillom Oh, @christinderella, @hotsummer, @dankin, @minhosulli14, @Vanessa Endriga Auriada, @lauraffxx, @m4riloe, @andswr, @patriciaclavijo, @dafneb12, @salju77, @firstnadya007, @kveykva1004, @coona, @Fika Hoogendyk, @jhoy_xexe, @Kaye Bee & @alice zhang.  I'm sorry if I missed anyone.  

Guest teruteru_chan

sulli at cultwo show (: so darn cute T^T
eAWUR4F.jpg
A4JXgLT.jpg
PmEDEA0.jpg
F643ObG.jpg
6TINIxO.jpg
26683F3951F1ECF43C947A
zi8Zir1.jpg
*pokes :xDNj3DfY.jpg
heol~ her smile is so beautiful T^T24683F3951F1ECF73E8EC0
oUhDfUv.jpg
cVeEKdE.jpg
love this one ;_;22683F3951F1ECFA416865
2TDTvdu.jpg
Tz5lkEZ.jpgi love her gum-showing smiles :x
27683F3951F1ECFC440055
tIkEoDA.jpg
5U5pQ3G.jpg
26683F3951F1ECFF471A67
26683F3951F1ED00486B2F
credit: sulli94net

Guest alecita

sulli3.jpg
GEEK Logo Cropped Tee by Topshop - £ 15.00 ebayand Red plaid skirt by UNIF - 15,750 円 @ faketokyo
sulli2.jpg

86 Mesh Cropped Tee by Topshop - £12.00 @ topshop

sulli1.jpg

Supreme Logo Snapback in Red - $8 @ two shopping

sulli4.jpg

Yes T-Shirt by Meadham Kirchhoff - (temporary out of stock) @ farfetch

cr: coordinuna.comvia:April Bae

Guest christinderella

ravissant said: OMO!  I don't think I've welcomed our many newbies here on the thread.  And as always please PM @counsel05 for your location & DOB (optional) so you can be added to our MinSul crewmate list.8283f3c9333cd9059d6f086b39796fb5_1024.gi
@kuroneko13, @Pillom Oh, @christinderella, @hotsummer, @dankin, @minhosulli14, @Vanessa Endriga Auriada, @lauraffxx, @m4riloe, @andswr, @patriciaclavijo, @dafneb12, @salju77, @firstnadya007, @kveykva1004, @coona, @Fika Hoogendyk, @jhoy_xexe, @Kaye Bee & @alice zhang.  I'm sorry if I missed anyone.  

Archived