• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alecita

[iNFO] f(x) 2nd full-album "Pink Tape" highlight medley will be released today (July 23) through SMTOWN YouTube channel
cr;:VALSKcom (twitter)

Guest alice zhang

hy all ,my name is alice
i am from indonesian
after i see ttby i love minho and sulli
i already decide to sign up soompi for this forum for long time ago but after try so many times can't
and this morning i try again,and it's can (^.^)
this is my first Post and sorry for my poor english
and  tell me if have something wrong with now or future my post
i will edit it 
thanks ^^

Just a gentle reminder :)
TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY (MinSul SPECIAL PROJECT)

VzQeZ31373881319_zps61856d68.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

August 15, 2012 was the first airing date of To the Beautiful You and from there where it all started where we see the chemistry of Minho & Sulli is so natural, that it goes beyond on what we see on screen but more of what is off screen as well. For the oldies perhaps you still remember the time where we got a “red card” or a “warning” from the drama moderator that we should create/transfer to couple thread (general thread) since the posts in the TTBY thread was no longer about the drama or its characters but about Minho & Sulli only and how good they look together. Thus, this thread (Minsul thread) was created.

Although TTBY is the one who is celebrating its first anniversary, we cannot separate the show with the main cast (couple) which made it all possible. Thus, we are now launching another Minsul Project entitled: TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU … MINSUL (Why do I love Minsul?).

Yes crewmates, we fell in love with these two for almost a year now and definitely each and every one of us has our reasons on why we fell in love with our OTP. Thus, in order to show your love to them we are encouraging each and every Minsul crewmate to showcase your talent(s) by making any of the following categories:

1. VIDEO
​- minimum of 3 min long (which can be picture collage or video edited)
​- you can upload it to your preferred video site BUT we appreciate it if on You Tube ​since its easily shared here

2. POEM/SONG

3. FANFICTION
​- one shot only (in English)
​- has not been previously published
​- minimum of 1000 words
​- not M rated
​-uploaded to fanfic site (just give us the link where you have it uploaded)

4. ARTWORKS
​- may include but not limited to photo editing/collage, painting, sketches, handicrafts, ​standee, dolls, knit work and the likes
​- share your picture with us or link where you have it posted for viewing

5. GRAPHIC DESIGN
​- may include but not limited to fanarts, caricature, animation and the likes
​- for 2D and 3D designs we prefer that you take multiple shots on different angles for ​best viewing of your work

IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that IN EACH CATEGORY , it should be all about MINHO & SULLI and NOT MINHO OR SULLI alone since after all this is about loving MINSUL as a couple.

*Each work should be sent via PM to @counsel05@bananali@craziedayzie,@stekatta @nislatif and @zee on or before  August 10, 2013, 10PM KST.
From August 15, 2013 – August 19, 2013, we will be showcasing/posting the works of each and every crewmate from around the world in the thread. Please make sure to send your work to persons named above to avoid pre-emption and to ensure that various works submitted will be posted at once (per category). This will be a five day celebration of the To the Beautiful You 1st year Anniversary.

NOTE:
Your work will not be edited EXCEPT if its content might be deemed inappropriate or would tend to bash or show sign of disrespect towards Minsul and other celebrities.
For more questions you can send a PM to the persons designated to receive your submitted work.

THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. SO EVERYBODY IS ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT AND SHARE THEIR WORK OF ART AND TALENT TO ALL MINSUL CREWMATES AROUND THE WORLD. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SEND IN YOUR WORK.

Guest evelynrojo

SHINee, F(x)’s Sulli and Kevin To Attend Etude’s Pink Play Party in Singapore!

hc38Vg42.jpg

Endorsers of cosmetic brand Etude, idol group SHINee, member of girl group f(x), Sulli and Kevin will be attending Etude’s Pink Play Party which will be held on August 27th at Marine Bay Sands Convention Center, Singapore. This kind of concert is now in its 4th year. 
Ticketing Information:
In every S$20 purchase at Etude, you will receive a SHINee peel off card. Collect all 5 different peel off cards, and register on Etude House Singapore’s Facebook tab as a member. The first 400 participants will win a pair of Pink Play Party tickets. 
* Every CC cream purchased entitles you to an extra peel off card.
* Artist lineup is subject to change

Source: Etude House Singapore
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

let's  cross our fingers!! pleaseeeee another minsul momentttt!! ^___^ <3!!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Minsul+TTBY.jpg
Guys, I just noticed some points. As we know that this scene was taking at the night time. Minho was taking care of Sulli cause I think she looks so tired here. And he hold Sulli's hand while Sulli closed her eyes. I also love the way Minho looks at Sulli when she closed her eyes. He really knows how to cheer her up and playing around with her before take the scene.
Gosh, I love this couple =D> =D>

Archived