• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

130721 Recording of the programme "Hello" 

cr: Baidu Sulli Bar

Was she holding her cellphone in her right hand?

cr: as tagged

Was she checking her cellphone during break time?

@Timnat2010 Yes! We can see it in the second picture,she was holding her black cellphone.

And I think she checking her phone,because we can't see the cellphone on her right hand anymore,maybe move to her left.

Woahhh uri sulli,can't help her self even for recording TV program,why can't she just waiting for a while,just a while till the end of recording? Aaaah I feel love is in the air.. :x

Guest azra1430292364

As far as I love sulli today and her hair... I hate her cloth, urghh!!! Y her stylist always gave her that ahjumma cloth... Poor sulli, but really liked her hair and she looks super fair and more mature... Hopefully her stylist can dress her nicely this cb....

The Ultimate K-pop Game presents SHINee as the official Mstar Ambassador! Like us on Facebook now for more SHINee news! 

Download the game here: http://goo.gl/ZimhY

Watch "Will you dance with SHINee?" video here:

---------------------------------------
Mstar is the first online social and dance game to be powered by Unreal Engine 3 to produce high quality and realistic 3D game graphics, making it one of the best online dance games around.

2008_208301955994204_30136731_n.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Mstar Ambassador - Behind the scenes with SHINee

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Mstar Online] SHINee "Why So Serious" Action Item

Screenshot14.png

Guest anne nicolecarig

[iNFO] f(x) to guest on SBS Power FM: Jeong Chan Woo and Kim Tae Gyun's CulTwo Show (July 25) & Boom's Young Street (July 26)
CR: f(x) indonesia (twitter)

Guest coona

~Hello! 
Well, i've been reading this forum since January, but finally today i decide to make an account to post here ^^
I love Sulli, Minho and Minsul very much, just like you guys ♥ 
So, Fighting! 

Btw, i'm from Chile, so sorry for my bad english  :c 

Archived