♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

counsel05 said:
Timnat2010 said: iPad mode, can't post the clip here. New Minsul BTS clips of ramen cooking with Eun Gal. Sulli took/ "blow to cool down" the noodles first, then using the same chopsticks to feed Minho with her own bowl of noodles! Why did I hear the staff saying "bobo"? Is it because Minho shared the same portion of noodles with Sulli? Can someone post it here and @peach20kr, would u please help with the translation?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to update the list of Minsul cremates around the world.My apologies if I cannot catch up with your names and location if you post it here.I would appreciate if you send me thru PM your location and date of birth (optional).
Philippines
beth0826
biancalicup
cassy_0508
cmgw
heide
jenniline
jmfrani
lablyness
liana
mafet
miracle13​
mslee1107
nize143
pandora460
puppy8888
shawolbaby
bananadana
annchoi0312
shiningshinee22
joanapearl
choielle
anne nicolecarig
tenzeronine
rouxlheen
charlenelola_b
suelli4ever
icequeen11
ennovyhwang
minsulurv
syrareyes
chalozanes
glade0912
lovingminsul
Jeng
bemjerry13
purpleminsul
louisse_o6
minnietintin38
mochi18
chalozanes
bubbliemeh09
remmie
ivyvillagonzalo
bubbliemeh09
mikkymoi
amazingminsul

Hong Kong
Timnat2010

Brunei
syazieyzaidi.

Malaysia
anne9779
cahaya
chocwenz
counsel05
damor
fizaz
foxiscully
lyananwr
maizangel
monicachan
nfarahanie
nislatif
nor haslindar hashimlinda
peng shengng
rosee70
sarah_lina
tikah
vhenscca
wonderstruck13
luckystars23
yannajasni
ackstee
nuruliffahnaz
kyeoptaminsul
suhadazainuddin
jaysay
minsuleena
syahashim

Indonesia
anggie
cloe
danish2108
Judith09
dyurika
finarahmania
Gi-ya
hybird
iamalea
kamilafauzia
menote
parkhyerin
rahmaditamaharani
T2Crazy
zee
zheisya
meheartminsul
zine01
ssulminho
chellaaa
ermajuls
DingDingDing333
ajengwoo
craziedayzie
dazzlingshock
phyeqa25
keciltann
agie
minhosulli293912
shortcakes
mayajeffra
uribaby
qoprol euis
violetlove
ulil_15
idha9511
minsulshipper
ImEuis
andswr

Thailand
izingpkk90
stnd1229

Vietnam
lia2010
nhatminh
wendy2817
lovelyrainy
liyun194
dieulinhviy
jennyntran94
nilmemories

Singapore
alexandralim
atqh_knn
bananali
churosso03
ellyne12
estherlim
eva21
pinkdreams
shirinsuyuti
theboyfromthemoon
300love
taregal
giezpark
lollipoploving
reyko
darlieisbored

UK

teruteru_chan
pattse

Italy
DolceNera_24

Austria
jhologs

France
happychu
sullisource

Germany
littlejune
Meenzer99

Spain
vyrmag

Panama
karolsierra

USA
alder282
citychick
eliraven
fashion615
JOANNE
mariamocha21
minsul4ever
ravissant
sabeluv
stekatta
yukino78
cmshrty
nana4ever
minsulcouple
suunyup
emmastrgzr

Argentina
Jesiica

Chile
nachoschaus
lilla42
Karina
minsull
alecita
rainbowsun

Australia
minsullove
beauteous
ht01
ohmyminsul

Canada
aarees
RoxyYEH

India
payel

UAE
Lj

Russia
Dasha

Kazakstan
sali1508

Slovenia
xyso

Peru
alejandragrande

Mexico
melissachoi1

Afghanistan

Zuhalhabibi

Swtizerland

blackowl

*gujilgujil

I have read in an article about Minho and Sulli...
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;""To the Beautiful You" SHINee's Minho Says Sulli Is No Longer Just a Little Sister

SHiNee's Choi Minho (21) talked about the difficulties of shooting romantic scenes with f(x)'s Sulli, who is under the same company roof as he is.

At the press conference of "To the Beautiful You" at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, he said, "I always thought of Sulli like a little sister because I saw her since she was just in elementary school and training at the same management company as I'm with. But with the project and shooting scenes together, we've gotten a lot closer."

"Sulli is playing a character who likes me but who I don't like but over time, my character starts to open up to her more. I wasn't sure if I could do a good job because she feels like a little sister to me but now that I'm seeing her every day, I can definitely feel some romantic feelings like the character would."

He also talked about a scene involving a kiss. "We filmed a kiss scene recently and we had to shoot it 15 times. I didn't know how to go about it at first because I was on the giving end of it, so I needed some confidence. It was quite awkward and nerve-wracking at first but after 10 times, Sulli was really comfortable with it and didn't make a big deal about it. So I tried to follow her example."

Regarding their chemistry, he added, "My character is a little rash and cold so sometimes I'm like that to her in real life, which I have to apologize for. But after a month of shooting together, I think we have fun on our days on set together."

heres the link of the article:
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/12493/20120813/to-the-beautiful-you-minho-feelings-for-sully.htm
maybe you already read it...but after seeing all this vids and photos...It suddenly came back into my mind about this article....

@counsel05, yes, have u read my edited post? Edited: Actually, Sulli fed him twice! I guess the staff was teasing them"are the two of you having indirect bobo?". Minho seemed to be nodding his head and continued to be fed by Sulli, who did not have the intention to stop feeding her oppa. Finally, she looked as if she would continue taking the same gulp of noodles. So far, the clips we can watch are so fragmented, covering different parts of the same scene. From the new clip, Sulli did not react at all, when hearing the staff saying "bobo". Only Minho seemed to be nodding his head. Even in the previous clip, Minho smiled sweetly at Sulli after eating the noodles by himself.

Guest patriciaclavijo

Hello friends, always been a silent reader, and encourage me to write today, I am in Quito Ecuador, South America, I am very happy to be here, I saw second member since October 2012, and today is the first time I do not I'm very good with English, so I apologize for my misspellings, and am very happy with the latest news and images, I hope to be your friend, thank you ...

@raqs18, and other newbies, welcome to Minsul thread, If you are interested, you are welcome to visit my blog minsullove.blogspot.com/ I complied all the interviews of Minsul during TTBY stage and those after. Thanks to @peach20kr for her info and translation, as well as the help from @tenzeroine for arranging it into a blog. Enjoy!

Guest bemjerry13

in the video of sulli feeding Minho what I find funny is lee hyun woo's, if you look at his face he seems awkward...almost like he doesn't want to look or doesn't want to be there because he probably feels like he is invading a private and intimate moment....and there he kinda like the third wheel!hahahah!

@fizaz, thanks for the clip. But the uploader cut it too early. For the one in the Baidu Bar(got it from weibo), you can see even more clearly that Sulli was feeding him as she raised her bowl near Minho's mouth. Minho did say something, too. I wonder if @peach20kr can watch the one from Baidu Bar and translate what Minho said.

Guest nuruliffahnaz

hey guys! it's been too long since my last post in here. oh well, i'm too busy studying since my trial exam is the last week of next month. but i still managed to stop by and do all the lurking mode haha \m/ btw i'm glad to know that there are many happy news about minsul :x hope to hear more from them in the future and for the bad rumours, i think it will be the best for us to ignore it ;) pardon me for being so talkative cause i miss spazzing in this thread with you guys!!! i wish this thread will last forever just like our lovely minsul 8-> fighting! i got to go to bed now. i got an extra class tomorrow. goodnight minsullians <3 I-)

according to my Japanese friend who already buy TTBY dvd, there's no additional BTS kiss scene in it~ :'(

oh and ya, SHE ALREADY SENT ME THAT PHENOMENAL BED SCENE BTS VIDEO !!!!!!! >_____<

Guest nilmemories

Thanks captain @counsel05 for the updated list of members. WOW, it's such a long long list... AWESOME!!! I'm so proud to be a part of this thread to support our Minsul. So looking forward to August. MINSUL is REAL! MINSUL is FOREVER! :x :x :x
Good night chingudeul >:D< I-)

here we gooooooooooooooooo ><
I already upload it on youtube, palli download it before getting blocked !!

BTS Minho and Sulli - Bed Scene - To The Beautiful You

sorry for bad resolution , she record it via her phone, that's why XDDD

Guest teruteru_chan

enough, both of you! 
[errrr, no, actually i mean, don't stop!] 
LOL~ 
thanks for sharing, zee! ^^ 
i'm too tired to type any longer. about to hit the sack now. 

Archived