♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

was this already posted?????

Where is Minho's arm int he first photo...is it around Sulli?????? Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

cr. cmh_189  from twitter and zeemino

Judging from ergonomic perspective, the arm needs to wrap around Sulli's back in order for him to maintain a balanced stance like this one...

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cmshrty

I've been refraining myself on here with my excessive giggly/happy/cheesy comments but after seeing these pics that @mahogany4 put up, I can't do it anymore

HDJSJSKWLDOJFJEKWNDKSNEJDNDHSKWLDNXKNDKSNDKSMSLSJDJSMDKXNSKDJDBXJSKSKSJSJSJDJJDKDJDJDJDJJDJJDKDJDKDKDKDKD

:)) :)) :)) :))

LOL

ily @mahogany4 seriously :))

Btw, I tried lying in a similar position as Minho in those pics, EVEN IF YOU TRY TO STAY FIRM AND KEEP YOUR ARMS AT YOUR SIDE, YOUR BODY JUST EVENTUALLY GIVES IN TO A MORE NATURAL POSITION WHICH IS FORWARD AND IN MINHO'S CASE THIS WOULD BE OVER SULLI!!!!!!!

Guest mochi18

Usually I'm just a silent reader, but those BTS pics... ASDFGHJKLQHSFNJDANF I CAN'T KEEP CALM! I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME! =)) :)) :x 8-> \m/ Kim-kardashian-excited.gif

Guest teruteru_chan

my heart literally stopped beating for a split second when i saw those BTS pics of minho and sulli in bed. they are in a too close proximity. and they aren't even flinching. when the BTS of this bed scene was released on the SMTOWN channel, i thought they were really shy and would try to avoid more skinship than required. but these pics prove otherwise. please, choi minho and choi jinri, give me some air~ T_________________T it's like they don't mind lying next to each other at all. everything looks so natural - the way minho leans over and somehow moulds sulli into him. she just happily enjoys being together with him. how romantic :x SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH~
and the one at the pool too OHMYGOSH. he definitely likes to put his arm around her. so protective and sweet. their hair seems dry, which means they haven't even had their first take yet. 
everything just proves that they are super duper close. the fact that they are soooooooooooooooo comfortable with each other's presence is remarkable ^^ 
thanks for sharing all these precious pics, guys~ ^^

With all the good news coming do i still need to tell you crewmates WHY WE LOVE MINSUL? :x ;)

I know everyone is coming out of their shell, expressing their love for Minsul and the rest are just lost of words when seeing them together. Its like every time you see Minho you imagine Sulli or vice versa. Both looks so happy and inspired, despite their busy work. Both are looking more & more alike by the day. But since we can't get enough of them, we want some more (aren't we all greedy?) so, to bring back Minsul our love we encourage everybody to participate & join our TTBY ANNIVERSARY (special Minsul project) WHY DO I LOVE MINSUL??

Here is the link for guidelines:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1995

DEADLINE: AUGUST 10, 2013 10PM KST send your work to @counsel05 @zee @bananali @stekatta @craziedayzie @nislatif

SPREAD THE LOVE coz

MINSUL IS IN LOVE :x :x 8-> 8-> :D

Hola MinSullians..... my veri veri late greetings...

HAPPPY BELATED 2000th Pages MinSullians!!

Thanks SBS n SM Ent for combining to produce TTBY... n introducing MinSul to us all..

Thanks to our golden couple "Choi Minho n Choi Sulli" as well for introducing me to all of u..

my dearest noona guardians...unnies.. maknaes..dongsaengs alike.. MinSul shippers.. 

Alot has happened.. both good n bad but still we remain together despite that.. so to all of u.. please give urself a pat on the back..

Thanks for this great experience chingus n together we shall continue supporting n loving our couple hopefully til marriage.. ;) >:D< \m/ :x

AND WHAT HAPPENED TODAE REALLY CEMENTED MY LOVE FOR MINSUL....

I'M SOOO GONNA SHIP THIS COUPLE LIKE FOREVER.....

tumblr_mdurxefQrE1rry9ec.gif

@ravissant @mahogany4 @zee... those screencaps are sooooooo DAEBAKKK!!! MINSUL WHAT ARE OTHER STUFF ARE U HIDING????

And thanks as well to @fizaz @reyko @craziedayzie.. who have done screencaps n posted that SWIMMING POOL SCENE BTS... Gumawo cheongmal!!

In MinSul's case... ACTION DEFINITELY SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!

So anyone out there who can grab their hands on the PRECIOUSSSS TTBY DVD (calling @mafet.. hehe..), please share s'more screencaps arasso??

I never regret shipping MinSul n todae I know why.. we dun have to look far... the EVIDENCE will eventually emerge...

MINSUL IS THE EVIDENCE...  :)>- ;) :-bd :-bd  

995730_679569328723874_1416348252_n.jpg

Minho : Baby, what are u reading? its recess time now. just cuddle with me will u?Sulli   : am reading my script oppa. don't u feel nervous we have the bed scene now?
1002105_679569325390541_1844096551_n.jpg

Sulli : aish oppa, why are u so close to me??!! its camera there for god sake!! (smile n try to look natural)Minho : what? just let them be Ssul. they will get used to this. (looking comfortably at the camera)
:D

Guest mochi18

I just thought...This BTS video

And these BTS picsBPczl0BCIAAigdO.jpg:large
were shot at the same time right?
Maybe this moment was the one Minho was talking about that got filmed? :-?
Hahaha I'm so talkative today. :))

@mochi18 yes you are right, my guess is the BTS video was taken LATER after they "get caught" in the pic.
thats why u cud see both of them were very shy in the video ;))
coz they were totally busted :))

Guest amazingminsul

OMG!!! Those pictures says it all. Lol. Minho aren't you being too obvious? You can see how big the space on the side of Minho and yet. Yaaaah Minho-ssi oppa!! Is that what you call bro-sis relationship? Oh c'mon. I have a brother too and we've never been that sweet to each other though we're pretty close.

Going back to what his member says that Minho loves skinship. Hmmmm. :D:D 8-> 8->

9315871840_f133431237_o.jpg9313086505_c96b748804_o.jpg

For those TTBY BTS, I got nothing to add.  Just that I hope we can have new BTS clip for those kiss scenes.  Personally, I want CPR scene + Sulli's kiss scene ( the one given to TJ by JH before he was leaving for the competition) 

edited: the tent scene as well 

Guest azra1430292364

Is it just me, or do u all saw a black round shadow that cover minho's hand in that bed scene.. is it edited or just a shadow from the photographer.. It looks edited, I hardly can't see his hands...maybe they dont want any scandal or fans upset about the skinship..( Sory for my bad grammar) hope u all can understand what im trying to explain here... :-)

Guest amazingminsul

Is it just me' date=' or do u all saw a black round shadow that cover minho's hand in that bed scene.. is it edited or just a shadow from the photographer.. It looks edited, I hardly can't see his hands...maybe they dont want any scandal or fans upset about the skinship..( Sory for my bad grammar) hope u all can understand what im trying to explain here... :-)[/quote']

I also observed that a while ago. I think they covered Minho's hand since it may cause scandal to both of them. But looking at it you can easily say that he's hugging Sulli. :)

Archived