♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

I was watching the RAW version of Amazing f (x) Ep.8 on YT earlier & my imagination ran wild seeing Sulli so affectionate w/ Victoria & Krystal.  After busily & attentively texting "someone" (I was gigling to see her not caring what the other members were doing), I thought it was cute how she lay her head on Victoria's shoulder & held hands w/ her, showing off her Chanel ring I might add.  Sulli must have gotten a lovely text msg. from that "someone."  And I hope that someone was this handsome guy...9310820277_d6a528b26f.jpg
cr. MBC, Canusmile (Seoul FW), flickr/ravissant74
I love how they use "banig (woven mat)" to sit on.  I also have a "banig" that I use as a beach mat.  If Minho & Sulli do date, I wish they go on relaxing picnics & just enjoy each other like this...9310820197_2d9e29a98b.jpg
cr. MBC, SBS (TTBY), flickr/ravissant74
I'm reading waaaayy too much MinSul fanfics on AFF. 
**sorry for my crappy picture edits.  I still don't know how to use Photoshop, & Paint! :((

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikkymoi

cassy_0508 said: OMFG!!!!!! jshdkjsahdfjsfhsjfhskfhsakfhsaufeusirgsefbsdmfbsdjfsiufhshgb!!!!!!!!

F(X)'s Teaser is pure awesome!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS!!!
Not only that but our MINSUL Thread had already surpassed the 2000th page mark!!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( *sobs real HARD*

tumblr_mq2d5z4oRd1ry65bao1_500.gif

The girl in the Gif above is Sulli and I believe that's Vic down there..
Judging on what she's wearing up there.. I can safely say that the girl in the next gif wearing blue and showing LOTS of skin and is KISSING VICTORIA is our dear SULLI!

tumblr_mq2d70o2CW1rpd3w6o5_500.gif

*I'M DEAD*

Guest mahogany4

was this already posted?????
BPczl0BCIAAigdO.jpg:large

BPc5eBqCEAA7uZr.jpg:large

Where is Minho's arm int he first photo...is it around Sulli?????? Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!
cr. cmh_189  from twitter and zeemino

Guest ravissant

OH MY F*****G GOSH, @mahogany4!!!!!!  Those are awesome pics of MinSul!!!!  Too close for comfort, literally!

mikkymoi said: cassy_0508 said: OMFG!!!!!! jshdkjsahdfjsfhsjfhskfhsakfhsaufeusirgsefbsdmfbsdjfsiufhshgb!!!!!!!!

F(X)'s Teaser is pure awesome!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS!!!
Not only that but our MINSUL Thread had already surpassed the 2000th page mark!!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( *sobs real HARD*

tumblr_mq2d5z4oRd1ry65bao1_500.gif

The girl in the Gif above is Sulli and I believe that's Vic down there..
Judging on what she's wearing up there.. I can safely say that the girl in the next gif wearing blue and showing LOTS of skin and is KISSING VICTORIA is our dear SULLI!

tumblr_mq2d70o2CW1rpd3w6o5_500.gif

*I'M DEAD*

EVEN THOUGHT I ALREADY SCREAM LIKE A CRAZY GIRL ON TWITTER BUT ITS ILLEGAL FOR ME TO NOT SCREAM AT HERE TOO!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNOW THEY'RE READING SCRIPTS ON TABLET BUT I KNOW ONLY SULLI WHO READ IT BUT WHY THIS MINHO SLEEP PEACEFULLY WITH HER THAT CLOSE AND STILL SMILE LIKE IDIOT ON CAMERA, YAAAAHHH MINHO YAH WE WATCHING YOU NOW PLEASE DONT SO OBVIOUSLY LIKE THAT!!

100MINUTES BTS SCENE TO LOOKING FORWARD GUYSS BUT I ALREADY CAN'T BREATH LIKE THIS JUST BECAUSE 3 FREAKING BOOMING PREVIEW PICTURES FROM DVD BTS ┭┮﹏┭┮ SOMEONE REALLY NEED TO LOOKING FORWARD FOR NEXT PICTURES, OH NO I MEAN NEXT BTS VIDEO.. WE MINSUL SHIPPERS ALREADY GIFTED WITH DIE-ALIVE SYNDROME ~

AND ONE THING AGAIN, THIS BTS WAS RECORDED LAST YEAR WITH MINSUL FREAKING CLOSENESS LIKE THIS, DONT BLAME ME TO IMAGINE HOW LOVEY-DOVEY THEY CURRENT RELATIONSHIP NOW.. AAAAAAAH!!

OKBYE ┭┮﹏┭┮

Archived