• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

[News] SM Entertainment clarifies the situation of Sulli cursing in Chinese.

Once a video of Sulli from F(x) cursing in Chinese during the episode of the 'Running Man' last week gave turns in internet, SM Entertainment clarified that she not was trying to actively curse.
The video in question comes comes from the recent episode with Patrice Evra and Park Ji Sung. While the party is you can listen to Sulli silently saying "cao ni ma" around Central magnificent of the minute 63, a similar phrase to "you m * therf * cker" in English. 
"While discussing in Chinese with the members of the staff, the topic changed to Chinese curses," explained SM Entertainment. "We believe that those words came accidentally to air without being edited.
SBS expressed his apology regarding the situation. "Apparently, those words were spoken while she was a few jokes," said. "In any case, the edited error is a failure on our part, and we will edit this in the online version of the transmission. We will be careful in the future to make sure that something like this does not happen again".
Video of the incident: 

[T-STAR] Sulli explained about the rumor of Chinese Curse @peach20kr Can you please translate the video. Thankyou :)

Guest blackowl

bellisima20 said: Sulli is now a lady... showing off more skin... that's news!! she's sooooo sexy.. the f(x) comeback album will surely be DAEBAK!!! can't wait!! so excited..  [-O< :D

Guest parkhyerin

f(x) "Pink Tape" Comeback Stages: MCountdown (July 25) Music Bank (July 26) Music Core (July 27) Inkigayo (July 28)

Cr: SMTownEngSub

Guest minsulshipper

Hey guys, the news that tell Sulli and Jonghyun CNBLUE is confirmed. i saw it on facebook, ottokhae? i am sad right now :'(, 

Guest Xia-ya

What!! Omg.....

Now that I think about it if it was minho wouldnt that reveal they do like each other or are going out. Maybe they want to keep that a secret.

Guest amazingminsul

@minsulshipper @Vanessa Endriga Auriada Its not true. :) No need to worry. The tweet is just a prank.

Guest mahogany4

The user name is iamjusttrolling---I am just trolling ....I would not believe it unless it comes from allkpop etc...

@peach20kr, thanks for the translation!  Seem that f(X) CB has received good response...

Haha, I haven't watched Amazing f(X) ep 8 yet.  But, Sulli was so specific in her family planning^^.  For travelling without hubbies, is it because her bf is nagging her a lot that she can foresee their future in which she needs time out from time to time, haha? 

I am so excited about f(X)'s participation in those music shows.  Unfortunately, I will be out of town with my family by that time.  I hope that I can get free internet access there in order to get the updates.

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhhhhhh! why do some people keep on posting the jonghyun-sulli WGM thing! I seriously am going to have a heart attack!!! Upon reading the post on 2006 I was like the flash in scrolling down because I want to read confirmations or denials!!!! good thing that it was only a prank!....but still I can't relax...is s couple leaving WGM? I don't watch it I only did when Minho guested so I wouldn't really know if there is a couple that will leave...is there?

Archived