• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

class="post-title" style="line-height: 26px; font-family: Armata, sans-serif; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; width: 936px; color: rgb(119, 123, 137); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px;"[iNFO] SHINee has confirmed their attendance for Mnet 20’s Choice Awards 2013 on July, 18 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden;"

tumblr_inline_mq0ofhNIrz1qz4rgp.jpg

SHINee will be attending the awards ceremony that will be held at the following date and venue:Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX)Gyeonggi-do, South KoreaJuly 18th 2013Red Carpet: 17:00 KSTAwards Show: 19:00 KSTcr: forevershiningshinee.netWhen i see they laugh together, it's so adorable like usual =))HAPPY 2000 PAGES to all minsulliansps: sorry i'm busy with my job now :P , even i spent my time to read asianfanfic. but never mind, i always lurk this thread everyday...:))Oh ya, I wanna watch amazing f x ep 8 now, can anybody here give me the link again???thank you:x

Guest kuroneko13

Hey guys! :)>- 
Just like you, I don't believe that Sulli intentionally used the Chinese swear word. She survived quite well in the industry for how many years without any scandal whatsoever. It just proves that she knows what to do and not to do in public. Plus the fact that she's well-loved by everyone around her shows that she really is a sweet girl and I doubt she would go around randomly cussing. I'm 100% sure that those who are overly critical of her are those people who do not know her personally and are just jealous of her, since our Sulli is a little too perfect for a human being.  O:-)
Oh, and btw, I thought I was the only one who's like ~X( everytime I see Minho with Yuri. I have nothing against Yuri. In fact I find her beautiful and I think she's also a nice person. I'm just overly protective of Minho, seeing that they had a bit of history together. Like when I saw them sexy dancing during the awards night (was it in December/January? Sorry I don't remember :-SS ), my heart was hurting for Sulli because the dance was too intimate. And I thought I was the only one who couldn't bear to watch the entire thing. X_X LOL
But you know guys, re-watching all those BTSs, episode 129 and the new episodes of RM, plus the screencaps uploaded by the lovely girls in this forum, made me more secure of Minsul's feelings for each other. I could actually feel that they really are dating in real life, or if they are not yet dating, I think they're on their way there. And let's not talk about the fishy way SM tries to "tone down" their interactions. I think the normal action of an agency is to bank on its talents by taking advantage of the popularity of TTBY and promoting Minsul here and there. But it seems as if SM is being unnaturally quiet and passive about it. So I have a strong hunch that indeed, there is a relationship that everyone around them is being all hush hush about. 
Sorry for the long post, you guys. I just wanted to share some of my thoughts with you. :-h

2000 pages already?? I missed it??
congrats-kitty_zps18174aee.jpg

HAPPY 2000 PAGES ANYWAY! ;-)
Happy to be spazzing with you all, as always, happy to be finding new friends who like MinSul as much as I do, happy that MinSul keeps giving us reasons to spazz them -- and therefore push this thread past the 2000 mark. Oh yes, people, it keeps getting better here! Thanks for hanging out here together!
P.S. Thanks very much @peach20kr and @timnat2010 for the clarification regarding Sulli's alleged "swearing". I had a feeling it was blown out of proportion.

Guest melissachoi1

Hi to everyone!! :D
I really feel sad for Sulli, i do believe in her, she's a polite person and as the RM staff said she didn't know the meaning of the word, but the bad comments against her really made me mad!!! they're so mean i hope that she don't read any of them. i don't want that Sulli get hurt by that bad persons. :-L
But the video fo MinSul in the pool scene made my anger disappear, they look so cute and i love they laughs. hahah :3

Guest mikkymoi

SULLI SWEARING IN CHINESE INCIDENT..
Does SULLI even know how to speak Chinese? Maybe she does, but only the basic ones. This incident is NONSENSE at all. What pisses me off is that when people tend to judge quickly without even hearing both sides. I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT SULLY DON'T CURSE. I am confident that she did not tell that purposefully. I am just sad that her name was dragged in this kind of news. Nevertheless, I know that SULLI will prove all her haters wrong. She is an innocent, kind, and loving woman. Nothing can change that. 
My two cents.

Guest bemjerry13

rahma_bio said: class="post-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; width: 936px; color: rgb(119, 123, 137); line-height: 26px; font-family: Armata, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgb(255,255,255);"[iNFO] SHINee has confirmed their attendance for Mnet 20’s Choice Awards 2013 on July, 18 class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal;"");'>

tumblr_inline_mq0ofhNIrz1qz4rgp.jpg

SHINee will be attending the awards ceremony that will be held at the following date and venue:Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX)Gyeonggi-do, South KoreaJuly 18th 2013Red Carpet: 17:00 KSTAwards Show: 19:00 KSTcr: forevershiningshinee.net 

Guest kuroneko13

Oh, and guys, can you please enlighten me on this matter: Seeing as how the Korean media tends to be news-crazy practically all the time (with headlines such as "X reveals her most embarassing moment", "Y reveals his favorite color", "Z steps on a pesky piece of gum on the way to the airport"), isn't it odd how when you google about Minsul, there's only about a couple of news articles about them? What happened to the paparazzi's supposedly good eye on details? It seems that the shippers in this forum have better sleuthing skills than the media. LOL  :D  Or... is the media refrained by "powerful forces" from disclosing such information to the public? :> :> :>
(Side note: Great job with the sleuthing guys! We owe to you our sanity. Without those screen caps and video clips, we wouldn't have our Minsul fix. You are the Nancy Drews of the K-Pop World!)  ^:)^    :-bd     :)>-    =D>     \:D/ 

better version of pool BTS,  (choose 720 or 1080)

credit: Kstyle
dear @timnat2010 Thanks for your clarification..together with @peach20kr post, i'm so happy now.. since that news is nothing.. and only good stuffs left here (BTS Videos)
very very very HD version of this BTSlink 22 mb

We are moving forward and as you can see we are moving fast as well. Thank you @peach20kr and @Timnat2010 for the insightful posts (translations & clarifications) concerning this recent news about Sulli. Knowing all that, then we should not ruin our day/mood thinking about it. Watching this latest Minsul BTS should erase/compensate the "bad vibes" we are seeing right now.

235E4297-7EB4-432A-9B5F-93A0A3546049-3497-00000346616E1CF7_zps3dfaba87.jpg

Most importantly our TTBY ANNIVERSARY (Minsul Special Project).

Click on this link for your info and guidance :) http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1995 :x ;)

p.s.

Your participation and help in disseminating this information to your personal blogs, SNS etc is highly appreciated so more and more will spread their love to Minsul :)

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

!!!!!!!!!Happy 2000 pages companions minsullians  and are a lot more because we will be so much happier.¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
gif-feliz-cumpleac3b1os-blog-iso-calidad

waooo we reached this number that I can not believe and I hope as I said before they are more so I am so happy eventhough sulli the news that made me feel bad for her but I trust ellla and everything is a confusion and always will be with sulli.

!!!!!!!!!!happy  2000 page minsullians¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
SYD2K_080-bouquet-final.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6TG5XKsct3HYyBApbH6h

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

waooo is so beautiful  minsul although Minho not the see in the eyes  of  its beloved its laughter and your laughter of  beloved is similar are so beautiful that made me forget the problem of sulliI love their laughter they look cute together  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Minsul Fighting¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :x :x :x :\"> :\"> ;) :x :)

Archived