• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suelli4ever

this day is a wonderful day because someone special is celebrating her birthday!HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ravissant  <:-P <:-P <:-P
may all your dreams come true :-*

@ravissant.. dear.. HAPPY BDAE to u!!! thanks for welcoming all these newbies n being one of the eagle eyes of the thread ;)  

have-a-happy-birthday-card-2.jpg

May u have a blast!! :-bd:-bd

@ulil_15.. sori dear that I missed ur bdae.. Happy Belated one ya!!

12979443702JlBtJ.jpg

;);)

Guest nilmemories

Happy birthday @ravissant!!! Wishing you joy and happiness all days ahead. Enjoy your sweet day (in USA, it hasn't started a new day yet, I know) :)) Still, I haven't succeeded in posting a picture yet (even though I followed instructions) :((, so just love and hugs for now :x :x :x >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest patty1905

:(( :(( :(:(( :(( i missed 12 pages,,,though it's late but i just wanna say   HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ravissant and @ulil_15search?q=happy+birthday+wishes&tbm=isch&wish you all the best,,

Guest patty1905

reading all you guys have posted i was a little bit sad still there was no minsul moment on RM eps. 154  =(( =(( =(( =(( =(( and what are this??minho and yuri will be on the same show??? why yuri?? ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(i hope sulli will join too,, :)>- :)>-sulli and CNBlue Jong Hyun will be WGM new couple?? [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
 please don't ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  

Guest ravissant

Having friends all over the world especially here on this thread makes it more special to celebrate my birthday.  I'm blessed to have you all in my life.  Thank you @counsel05, @isha200, @mahogany4, @craziedayzie, @giezpark, @suelli4ever, @amazingminsul, @foxiscully, @anne nicolecarig, @heide, @stekatta, @bananali, @nilmemories, @patty1905, for the birthday greetings & blessings.  One good thing about time difference (as you may all recall how I detest it) especially on your birth day is that you're like celebrating it not only 24 hrs, but instead 38-40 hrs.  Here's to all of you my Chingoos...9295517803_d8d3a5dca0.jpg
Hugs & kisses to y'all!  GOD BLESS everyone!!!

Guest ulil_15

@ravissant Happy Birthday to you dear ;-) We have different a day on bornday hahaha :))
God Bless you, Wish You All The Best yaaa ;-)
Be the best from tomorrow dear :-*
Sorry I can't post the pictureee :-( :-(

<:-P  <:-P  <:-P

Guest parkhyerin

@ravissant happy birthday eonni, have a blessed birthday and long life ya eonni. I'm sorry I can't put any picture,but I hope this is enough :D

Archived