• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

after reading all your reassuring words I have managed to make myself calm down a bit...by the way I have nothing against her only that I wish it was sulli there.....but anyways,I am a crazy flamer and I will support Minho with whatever shows he has because it means that I get to see more of him and that is always welcome, believe me! But I am a bit worried about the safety of this show and knowing our Minho I bet he'll be the one to try those antics that the others will not dare try and that is a bit worrying BUT given that she has SUlli now I think he'll be more cautious knowing that someone is praying for his safety......and yes, I do trust Minho, he doesn't seem to be the guy to be unfaithful, I remember their Seoul in Pop interview during their Juliette days when the members where asked who among the others they would like to take after and Jonghyun said Minho because "Minho is faithful and loyal." And given that our Minho never really changed since then I's infer that this loyalty trait was never gone too!

This is what I am looking forward to...If minsul are on a show, we look for things that they do for each other but with Yuri I guess we'll be looking for things that Minho will not be doing right?!hahahaha!

ajengwoo said: is it just me or you guys also miss redridinghood fanfic's update? there are many minsul moment that he/she miss. i miss the giddy feeling that i got when i read his/her chapters huaaa :((
red ridinghoodi-nim, please come back
[-O<

Guest shortcakes

@ulil_15 happy birthday to you!!! May happiness would always come to you ^^ tumblr_mcta4uH2Yx1qgpb20.jpg

AAAH long time no spazz here I miss this thread as I miss my freedom in real world too :(( pfftHave a good day all!!! *and Ramadhan month for all Muslim in this thread. Alhamdulillah, Allah still give a chance to meet this beautiful month. For those who don't celebrate, I personally ask for your understanding and respect. May this holy month filled with blessing, kindness & forgiveness for all of us :) :D :x

@ravissant & @craziedayzie, let me join with you for the screen caps.

130714 RM Dream Cup cr:Sohu TV

After hugging Yoo JS, Minho started to stare at a particular direction.  It's likely that he's looking at the entrance where Yoo JS and other RM players entered the changing room.  HE KEPT ON SMILING

c?10160061=sN_7P0x-IhYHr2HF1m7xyF4lBTE&f

c?10150062=rso1WeaXKt6YJySST-dSYGqA9bc&f

c?10157069=UGsGEcYlMds0yMNelOYEEI4NcKs&f

c?10154079=9EqvYnYG6DihAMuZawPds6b3dLc&f

c?10152076=i3ssMif6oHDOPJnZNVWbLJ6x7zo&f

c?10155091=PYjh1xqXQvNmvuKOGAS-Xeo6QwI&f

You are right, " After Suk-jin sshi's brief appearance, we see Minho turn on his right side"

c?10160065=dQywllqeOi3fcFmdl9o1Coe6gME&f

c?10164074=tkInOKnyTBsrKL8FPwQNM4PxO1Y&f

c?10157075=K_chvw7kGaA2whuTWLxqsUMExqc&f

c?10159065=HXPqgLQPKRLTv1A3WwjNzsFyK9E&f

Minho just disappeared from the screen and did not join the rest of the players till the end of the show.

c?10162081=sTo9LHbTWnO0oJeudw_1OJ4EuRw&f 

Of course, one may argue that Minho was not filming RM.  But, he was one of the players in the Dream Cup.  I don't think the production staff prohibited him to do so.  Plus, Park Ji Sung, his favourite soccer player was there.  It should be likely that he wanted to stand by his side and enjoy the victory and sense of fraternity together at the end.

So, do you know why Minho went out of the screen silently? 

Guest minhosulli14

hai, i'm still newbie in here... nice to meet u.. and i'm from indonesia but i currently studying in singapore. i was so happy when i found this forum.. aaa dying to see the fact that there is lot of minsul shipper.. 
love you guys! a lot!!!>< <3<3<3

Wooo, 3 more pages to 2000.

Just passing by to wish all Minsullians who are June & July babies a happy Birthday. May all your wishes came true and hope you have a blast. I guess I missed a lot of birthdays cause I was just lurking and don't have any insightful info to share. Mianhe. #-o

Just my opinion regarding Minho appearance as one of the host in a variety show. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!! & not because of the other host, I'm just worried about their safety in the show. Hopefully they will not go through with this.Aish, SM please don't. I bet Sulli will be worried for Minho too. (Her worries will weigh a gazillion ton more than us right)

Regarding the other host being in the show, well it is bound to happen sooner or later. Not surprising actually. NOT WORRIED AT ALL! 100% CONFIDENT WITH MINSUL. Well I guess this is why my bro-in-law said Confident is my middle name. Call me Jay-Confident-Say. Hahahaha

Seeing Sulli's Me2Day double updates makes me happy. I can't wait for f(x) comeback. Sorry Minho I'm making your girlfriend with red hair pic as my phone homescreen. Her hair is too gorgeous to not be a homescreen photo. Your couple photo will be kept safe in my photo library for now.

Towards 2000pages and more.

@counsel05 interesting project. Hopefully I'm creative enough to contribute.

Guest melissachoi1

Hello!! it's been years since i posted something here but i've always been watching and reading what you post here :D i'm a little shy so i still don't feel comfortable in share my opinions, i'm so sorry :( but i do love MinSul. :D
After i read the news about Minho being in that show with Yuri my first reaction was "NO FREAKIN' WAY" i feel uneasy, i really hated that. I mean i don't have nothing against Yuri, in fact i like her because i´'m a fan of SNSD but i just can't stand her being close to Minho i really, really, really hate that.  But there's nothing i can do just support him. I really believe that MinSul is real so there's nothing to worried about, Minho truly loves Sulli, and as someone says here, let's watch the show to see how Minho acts, if he looks happy as much as he looks in RM when he's was with Sulli :D
I just hope that he doesn't get hurt in that show, i've heard that a lot of artist get injured and knowing how competitive Minho is i'm sure that he's gonna do a lot of dangerous stuff. 

Guest ravissant

Aww! @Timnat2010 nice & clear capture of Minho's smile there. His eyes were definitely glued to that area. Him disappearing from the locker room was definitely fishy. Like you said, you would think he would stay around 'til the end of air time w/ his fave soccer player around & all. :D He just can't resist not being around his lady love.

Guest phyeqa25

dankin said:

exctualy it's heesul moment but , it made me suprise when i realize that there is someone who like minho , with black cloth beside sulli 

counsel05 said: TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY (MinSul SPECIAL PROJECT)

VzQeZ31373881319_zps61856d68.jpg

August 15, 2012 was the first airing date of To the Beautiful You and from there where it all started where we see the chemistry of Minho & Sulli is so natural, that it goes beyond on what we see on screen but more of what is off screen as well. For the oldies perhaps you still remember the time where we got a “red card” or a “warning” from the drama moderator that we should create/transfer to couple thread (general thread) since the posts in the TTBY thread was no longer about the drama or its characters but about Minho & Sulli only and how good they look together. Thus, this thread (Minsul thread) was created.

Although TTBY is the one who is celebrating its first anniversary, we cannot separate the show with the main cast (couple) which made it all possible. Thus, we are now launching another Minsul Project entitled: TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU … MINSUL (Why do I love Minsul?).

Yes crewmates, we fell in love with these two for almost a year now and definitely each and every one of us has our reasons on why we fell in love with our OTP. Thus, in order to show your love to them we are encouraging each and every Minsul crewmate to showcase your talent(s) by making any of the following categories:

1. VIDEO
​- minimum of 3 min long (which can be picture collage or video edited)
​- you can upload it to your preferred video site BUT we appreciate it if on You Tube ​since its easily shared here

2. POEM/SONG

3. FANFICTION
​- one shot only (in English)
​- has not been previously published
​- minimum of 1000 words
​- not M rated
​-uploaded to fanfic site (just give us the link where you have it uploaded)

4. ARTWORKS
​- may include but not limited to photo editing/collage, painting, sketches, handicrafts, ​standee, dolls, knit work and the likes
​- share your picture with us or link where you have it posted for viewing

5. GRAPHIC DESIGN
​- may include but not limited to fanarts, caricature, animation and the likes
​- for 2D and 3D designs we prefer that you take multiple shots on different angles for ​best viewing of your work

IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that IN EACH CATEGORY , it should be all about MINHO & SULLI and NOT MINHO OR SULLI alone since after all this is about loving MINSUL as a couple.

*Each work should be sent via PM to @counsel05, @bananali, @craziedayzie, @stekatta @nislatif and @zee on or before August 10, 2013, 10PM KST.

From August 15, 2013 – August 19, 2013, we will be showcasing/posting the works of each and every crewmate from around the world in the thread. Please make sure to send your work to persons named above to avoid pre-emption and to ensure that various works submitted will be posted at once (per category). This will be a five day celebration of the To the Beautiful You 1st year Anniversary.

NOTE:
Your work will not be edited EXCEPT if its content might be deemed inappropriate or would tend to bash or show sign of disrespect towards Minsul and other celebrities.
For more questions you can send a PM to the persons designated to receive your submitted work.

THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. SO EVERYBODY IS ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT AND SHARE THEIR WORK OF ART AND TALENT TO ALL MINSUL CREWMATES AROUND THE WORLD. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SEND IN YOUR WORK.

Guest isha200

@ravissant Saegil Chuka Hamnida! May you be bless in everything that you do, dear! Happy Birthday! :x

(Mianhe, this noona would love to post gifs but alas she is not IT savvy ;))

Guest alejandragrande

Hi girls ;;) sorry for this but I just ... just a question here , Minho is going to be just for one episode of that show? Or a whole season? Sorry but I was just wondering :-/

Archived