♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Hello Minsullians  :-h

I have read all your thoughts about the new show where in, our Minho and Yuri will be together in one show... it's okay guys, let us not worry and feel sad.. it's a blessing for Minho and we should support him. Anyway it's not a romantic drama... they're together as co-host? not sure about that, though.. it's for Minho to grow as an artist! 

Fighting!!  :x 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my fellow Minsullians! Dropping by! Haha sorry on off in the thread! Regarding the news wf Minho, good for him. Do not worry about whoever he will be in that show but the goodpart he has more projects. By the way advance happy 2000th page soon! Great job chingus! Hehe. Hello to fellow minsullians who knows me and hello to everyone who does not know me just keep up the Minsul love! by the way Sulli looks so pretty on that new picture. Have a great week!

Phil Minsullians so far i have a few shippers pm me here in soompi. Pm me if any of you still watching the kpop republic. Sone are plannibg to meet up on concert day to do our minsul job! Tickets will start selling on July 23 in ticketnet and smtickets. :) have a great week!

Guest parkhyerin

"KangTa told his manager before that he want to join WGM with Victoria."

cr: fxlovesg

How about you Minho ya, HOW ABOUT YOU?????

Guest ravissant

Happy Birthday, @ulil_15!!! Sorry I couldn't insert a pic here since I'm on cell phone mode. Nevertheless, I hope you'll have an amazing day celebrating your day!

:x

Guest mikkymoi

stnd1229 said:

mikkymoi

wrote:

»

atqh_knn said:<br />

[NEWS]Minho is confirmed to be one of the 10 panel members for MBC new variety show "Star Diving Show Splash" with Girls' Generation's Yuri,SISTAR's Soyu, NS Yoon-G, Yang Dong Geun, Kim Young Ho, Oh Seung Hyun, Lee Bong Won, Sam Hammington, and Kim Dong Hyun."<br />

<br />

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/yuri-minho-soyu-and-others-confirmed-for-mbcs-new-diving-show<br

/>

<br />

I wish sulli was one of the panel members or an mc for the show despite the fact that she is aquaphobia <br />

<br />

<br />

Hush now, Chingus. I don't feel threatened about this. I trust uri namja, Minho. In fact, this will test whether he really has a thing for Yuri, which I really doubt. Let's see how he will interact with her, compared to his interactions with Sulli. Let's see how happy he will be there compared to his undeniably happiness during the RM shoot.

:)

<br />

No worries, chingus! Let's trust uri flaming charisma!<br />

Hwaiting!!!!

:)

Guest qoprol euis

[ENG] Running Man Ep 154 with Park Ji Sung, Evra and Sulli subbed by @RealKshownow http://www.kshownow.net/2013/07/running-man-episode-154-english-subs.html … cr : @RunningManCast happy watching ^^

Guest minsulshipper

Happy birthday @ulil_15 ssi, i hope all your wish will come true, stay healthy, god bless. :D sorry if i am late 

6a00d83451c49a69e2014e8a5408fe970d-800wi

Guest qoprol euis

haha  :)http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/15/sulli-orders-kim-jong-gook-to-fetch-her-orange-juice-on-running-man/ 

On July 14, Kim Jong Gook was punished by receiving orders from Sulli as her servant on “Running Man.” However, Sulli still spoke to Kim Jong Gook in a respectful and formal manner when giving him commands. 

Upon seeing this, the producer encouraged Sulli to take advantage of the opportunity to “speak informally and be more direct.” Yoo Jae Suk and Haha gleefully chimed in as well, saying, “This is your chance! You’re in a game after all.” Sulli couldn’t help but smile after hearing their suggestions. She then turned to Kim Jong Gook and asked, “Will you go fetch me some orange juice? Your nuna wants to have some.” Kim Jong Gook’s flustered expression caused the rest of the members to laugh aloud. 

Netizens who watched the comical exchange commented, “Watching Sulli give errands is entertaining”, “Sulli’s adorable when she talks like that” and “Kim Jong Gook must have been surprised.”

cr : soompi

is it just me or you guys also miss redridinghood fanfic's update? there are many minsul moment that he/she miss. i miss the giddy feeling that i got when i read his/her chapters huaaa :((
red ridinghoodi-nim, please come back
[-O<

Guest ulil_15

Thanks for all Minsul Crewmates for give me Birthday Wishes! :-) *bow*

@counsel05 Captain, who always lead our thread until want reach 2K pages ;-) @nilmemories who like my sister :) @ravissant who always give good news like the other Minsul Crewmates  @minsulshippers @parkhyerin @ImEuis @ajengwoo @shortcakes who always spazzing about our Minsul and @mahogany4 who always write a very good fanfic about Minsul :-x

Minsul Crewmates Jjang! Jjang! Thank's all. Good Night :-* :-*

Let's Spazzing in this thread. And Welcome to the new member! :-) :)

Archived