♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest minsulshipper

hey to loosen your nerve, i give you this picture. this morning my friend gave me this fanart of Sulli, because she knows that i really like her. She doing this this in order to comfort me, because one of my idol who are a stars on Musical Drama "Glee" had passed away :''). My friend is really now how to comfort me :)

988612_587032001337655_1452136234_n.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

its okay guys,chill, its nothing to us. Just believe in Watson Tae Joon and Sherlock Jae Hee :D believe me, trust their relationship. You can set your mind with this “whatever is happen,minsul is the real one. Whatever would I see,I'll never hurt because I know MinSul is my happiness”. Just focusing about MinSul,don't think about any bad things. Think positive guys. Deny anything about what 'we don't really likes',just think about MinSul and how much happiness they've given to us and will always be. I know what exactly you guys feels,because we are the same,MinSullian,I could say we have a same heart, but we must think positive guys,so we can't hurts just because of a small thing,I say small if we compared it with how many things MinSul have done to us. We Are MinSullians!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!! \m/

Guest azra1430292364

Can't wait for your good news @counsel05 :-)

In sulli's me2day update today... She looks extremely flawless and feminin. Is she doing photoshoot or what?? Mv maybe... Omg!! Can't wait!!!!

Guest minsulshipper

aah i think Sulli outfit on her me2day is not a shoot from MV, sulli is a model of a brand i think

BPM19NRCQAAEOAw.jpg

Guest Pillom Oh

Hello! im a newbie here but i am reading this forum since I watch the trailer of TTBY  pls take care of me :)  

Guest christinderella

About the Splash thingy where Minho will join kindly look at this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splash_(TV_series)

Injuries[edit]

• On March 26, 2013 (Week 2), Chuy Bravo withdrew the competition with an injury to his heel. Brandi Chastain replaced Bravo after the injury.
  • Rory Bushfield suffered a ruptured eardrum in practice in Week 3. He had to go to four doctors before one would clear him to continue.[10]
  • Katherine Webb suffered a back injury and withdrew from the show.[11]
  • Reportedly Nicole Eggert was injured in the third week of April during a taping of the show.[12] In the days following, she denied sustaining any serious injury.[13]
  • During rehearsal for episode six of the show, Drake Bell attempted a dive he had not previously practiced and got a concussion as well as two black eyes.
  • Nicole Eggert fell on her back during her final dive on May 7. She was okay, but ended up losing to Rory Bushfield.

christinderella said: About the Splash thingy where Minho will join kindly look at this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splash_(TV_series)

Injuries[edit]

• On March 26, 2013 (Week 2), Chuy Bravo withdrew the competition with an injury to his heel. Brandi Chastain replaced Bravo after the injury.
  • Rory Bushfield suffered a ruptured eardrum in practice in Week 3. He had to go to four doctors before one would clear him to continue.[10]
  • Katherine Webb suffered a back injury and withdrew from the show.[11]
  • Reportedly Nicole Eggert was injured in the third week of April during a taping of the show.[12] In the days following, she denied sustaining any serious injury.[13]
  • During rehearsal for episode six of the show, Drake Bell attempted a dive he had not previously practiced and got a concussion as well as two black eyes.
  • Nicole Eggert fell on her back during her final dive on May 7. She was okay, but ended up losing to Rory Bushfield.

Guest Jeng1430292561

@counsel05 oh yes! i can't wait for that announcement captain! ^^ 8-> \m/ \:D/
Minho will be having a new show but this time..he's with yuri. i felt sad. #:-S just imagine when minho and yuri shoots the show. huhu and there's a spazz pictures!! omo i do not know what to do then. :( but im hoping sulli will join the casts but it's too possible.
okay... and besides,don't mind yuri. :) just imagine minho was there alone and imagining that he's with her wife ate that moment! lol! :)>- just support minho with his shows. :D i bet even if sulli's not there...you will still support him!! and same as sulli too, even if Sulli has a variety show but minho was not there..just support that show too. lets show our love and support for them by watching their performances and shows  even though they're not together!! am i right minsullians? <:-P
tumblr_lw9r6i3XLV1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

haha sorry for wrong grammars(some) im no good in english so that's why. pls bare with me :D
NOTE: FIGHTING MINSULLIANS! DON'T LOSE HOPE!!!!!!!!!

Guest azra1430292364

That is scary... @fizaz, hope minho not push him self too much to win and just have fun with it

Hi all, i really love the way you guys support MINSUL. thanks to u so much! I really crazy bout MINSUL like you guys here...

SULLI is LOVCAT Paris (hand bag) brand new model @minsulshipper & minsullians...
( sulli looks very very beautiful princess in this CF )

You can check it out here : LOVCAT PARIS

Lovcat official facebook have been posted sulli's me2day photo too :x

1069965_506667352739932_298452079_n.jpg

[LOVCAT WITH STAR] 물오른 미모로 최근 핫 이슈인 F(X)설리! 러브캣이 선물한 아이싱쿠키 인증샷으로 현재 실시간 검색어 상위권을 달리는 중이네요:) 러블리 설리를 응원하신다면, '좋아요'
---
[LOVCAT WITH STAR] water right F (X) is a hot issue in recent years, Sully! Love this icing cookies authentication shot presented a current RT's of running top-ranked search term:) If you would like a response, like the lovely Sully ♥
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506667352739932&set=a.109091335830871.14341.107055632701108&type=1&relevant_count=1

Guest azra1430292364

Just wanna say this...Too all muslim its almost time here in malaysia... Selamat berbuka puasa ya :-)

Minsullian fighting!!!!!!!

Guest Pillom Oh

Sulli updated her me2daySulli me2day - One cut from today's shoot ❤ what shoot is this~~?^^
cr:aff(x)tion singapore twitterSorry i dont know how to post the picture

Guest ulil_15

I know MiNSULLIANS want the best for Minho and Sulli:-)

So let's support for the both of them hehe:-)

Hai Minsullians I already miss you:-* :-*

Anyone want give me greeting birthday for me today?1a.jpg

Guest parkhyerin

*Eon Gyeol's voice when he sang Happy Birthday to Jaehee* Saengil chuka hamnida,saengil chuka hamnida, saranghaneun @ulil_15 , saengil chuka hamnida!!! Saengil chukkae ^^

Archived